No kook left behind?

♡

The outer banks was the most boring place in the entire world.
Trust me I know.

I sigh as I grab my phone and ring Sarah.

"Hi." She says.

"Hey, what you doing to today?" I ask as I stand up making my way down
downstairs.

"I'm having a family day, we need help get ready for the hurricane that's coming. Why?" She asks.

"I'm so bored." I whine as I throw myself onto the couch.

"Ring topper and Rafe. They never help prepare for a hurricane because they're always out." She suggests causing me to sigh.

"Okay, thanks." I call down the phone and end it.

I flick to Rafes phone number before bring it to my ear.

"Hey beautiful, what's up?" He asks as he answers it.

"I'm bored and I need something fun to do." I state down the phone as I sit up.

"Well, how about i call round and pick you up. Me and Topper have a great idea." He states and I could practically see him grin.

"Okay, be here in 5." I say before ending the call and getting sorted.

I pulled on my newspaper print slant pocket drawstring shorts and my mint green shirred frill trim cami top. I brush my hair up into a messy bun and finally pulled on my white lace-up low top sneakers as I hear a car horn.

"So, what trouble are you getting me into today?" I ask jokingly as I climb in the back of the car.

"We're going to go egg and flour that Pogues house." Topper states as we pull away.

"Okay, what are we really doing?" I ask causing them to look at me.

"Oh, you're being serious." I state shocked.

"Come on, itll be fine. Police very rarely arrest Kooks and we wont leave you." Rafe says trying to settle my mind.

"Who's house?" I ask causing them to grin.

"JJ's. His dad gets really angrily and thats when it gets fun." Laughs Rafe as we pull into Pogue territory.

Oh I'm so going to be arrested again and my mothers going to kill me.