Kooks aren't better than pogues

◇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When you grow closer to someone you love. It's like a strong gut feeling that makes you never want to leave.
So, why leave?

"Mia." JJ gasps as he stops moving looking at me.

I give him a small smile as Sarah smirks taking the note from his hand. Before nodding at me.

"Dance with her." Sarah says with a smile causing me to smile at him.

"Will you dance with me?" He asks as he steps closer to me.

"Of course." I say as I gently take his hand as sarah leaves reading the note.

"You look amazing." He smiles as he pulls my body close to his as we sway gently.

"Well, I do try." I smile causing him to laugh.

"Oh god." I mutter as I see Rafe.

"What?" Asks JJ as he glances behind to see what I'm looking at and i feel him stiffen.

"Go. Go." I say worried as i step infront of him.

"Mia..." he tries but my focus was on the fact the Rafe was getting closer and he wore an angry look.

"Go, please." I beg but it was too late.

"I'm wondering if you could get me a Mai tai, my friend." Rafe says as he grips JJ's arms while Kelce grabs me.

"Yeah pogue, how about you make that two?" Kelce smirks as I try to wriggle out his grip.

"Rafe, leave him alone." I say as I glare at Rafe who just looks between me and JJ and then scoffs.

"I'm on the clock right now. You guys look spiffy." JJ smirks as I glare at Rafe.

"You know, uh, I got a couple of orders ahead of you, so why dont you guys just go ahead and wait by the bar?" JJ says trying to make it look like he was a real waiter.

But rafe just laughs and shakes his head. He sends a nod to Kelce causing Kelce to start pulling me backwards away from them.

"No, get off of me." I struggle as I throw myself about as I notice JJ push Rafe and run off.

"Shit." Curses Kelce before letting go of me and running after JJ with Rafe and some of their other friends.

"No." I whisper before pushing through the crowd trying to find them.

New Kook in townजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें