i prefer the Pogues

◇

Over the years I learnt that there were people who made you feel safe and those who made you terrified?
And that the ones that did both were neither good or bad until they showed their true intentions.

I push him off me again as I look at him shocked. This was totally different to how he was usually.

"Rafe, what are you doing?" I ask confused as he grabbed my hand.

"Come on. We're going to have our own little bit of fun." He smirks and that was when I noticed it.

He practically stunk of drugs and clearly they had a negative impact on him.

"No, Rafe.im fine here." I say as I pull on his arm causing him to turn around and sling me over his shoulder.

"Rafe! Put me down!" I shout as I hit his back.

He didnt listen as he carried on walking up the stairs. My heart went to my mouth in fear as Deja vu was sat in the back of my mind.

He pushed open a door and closed it after him before putting me down and pushing me against the wall.

"Rafe, stop this isnt you." I try as I push at his chest.

"How do you know what's me and what's not? Huh?!" He shouts taking me back.

"I'm sorry Mia." He apologises as he see my reactions before going in for a kiss.

"Rafe, your clearly not thinking straight." I try to reason as his kisses my neck causing me to squirm uncomfortably.

"Shhh. The only thing on my mind right now is you and me." He says as he kisses me.

I didnt kiss back. I didnt want to. I didnt want him to have the wrong idea. He leads me over to the bed causing me to grip his arms tightly and pull away.

"Rafe, that's enough." I say as his hands go to the back on my Bikini to undo it.

"Rafe, I said no!" I say sternly causing him to step back and sit on the bed with his head in his hands.

"What? Am I not good enough?" He asks as he looks up at me.

"No. No. That's not it." I say to him causing him to stand up.

"Then what is it then?" He asks causing me to step back.

"Or should I ask who is it?" He asks seriously.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You know Topper told me he found you on the Cut. You dont think i dont see your bruises." He says as he points them out causing me to remember.

Why hadnt sarah or Topper said anything then?

"Was it that pogue?" He asks causing me to look at him.