Back to Kooks vs Pogues

◇

There are many times in your life where you could become part of something great.
And I wanted that, I wanted to be so much more.

"Hi, mr Cameron." I say as he opens the door allowing me to walk in.

"Mia, please call me ward." He smiles as he leads me through the house into the back yard.

"Mia, You're just in time for breakfast." Rose says as Sarah sits down.

"Thank you so much but I'm not hungry." I say kindly as I sit down next to Sarah.

"Are you sure?" Asks sarah worried.

"Yes, I'm not hungry." I say as I notice a boat pull up along side the Cameron's family boat.

"Um, ward. My father said he wanted to talk to you. Something about business.' I say causing him to smile.

I nudge sarah and indicating to the boat. I knew who's boat it was, it was the Pogues.

"Thatd a cool boat you've got." I say to Sarah causing her to catch on.

"Do you wanna see it?" She asks as she stands up.

"If that's alright." I say playing along.

"Of course it is, sarah can show you." Ward says allowing me and sarah to head to the boat.

We walked onto the boat just as John b walked from the inside.

"Oh! Hey!" Sarah says as she places her sunglasses on her head.

It was a relief to know that he was alright and no harm was done expect the black eye that Topper had left. Me and Topper hadnt spoke since last night where he forced me into the car. Rafe tried to convince that Topper did what was best. Did I believe him? No.

"Are you stalking us? Plotting your revenge?" Sarah smiles pulling me from my chain of thoughts.

"Yeah. Why dont you just tell your daddy I bleed the bulge on Druthers?" John b states carelessly.

"Everythings good to go. Just topping off these tanks." John b adds as he puts the tanks into his boat causing me to scoff at his attempt of a lie.

"Hey, are you okay?" I finally speak up causing him to look at me.

"Mia? Yeah I'm um I'm good." He says nervously.

"Really?" I ask with a smirk.

"Cause the eye of yours looks really gnarly." Adds Sarah as she stands next to me.

"You know what? You can tell Topper he won the first round. I'll get him next time." He states as he climbs back in his boat.

"So, theres just gonna be a reign of terror on this island now?" Asks Sarah.