Do something!

◇

You know when your emotions are so confused that you dont know whether to laugh, cry and shout.
That was me right now.

I had found myself the most secluded part of the beach by the shore as I took my shoes off and watch the waves roll up onto the see just reaching my feet.

I hear someone come up behind me causing me to look over my shoulder and turn back around with a scoff.

"If you're here to annoy me, I highly recommend you fuck off." I say as I take a drink from my almost empty cup.

He didnt listen as he sat down next to me causing me to look at him.

"What do you want, JJ?" I ask annoyed by his presence.

"What was that about?" He asks as he nods back to the party.

"Wait, is JJ maybanks caring about me?" I ask with fake shock as I place my hand on my chest.

"Nah, I just love to know the gossip as you girls call it." He smirks as he hands me another more fuller cup.

"Thanks." I say as I take it.

We sit in silence for a moment before I break it.

"It was about them leaving me when we egged your house." I says causing him to look at me.

"They left you?" He asks.

"Yep. My foot got stuck in an old fence and they looked me in the eyes and left me for the police." I state causing him to nod.

"That's Kooks for you." He states causing me to turn to him.

"What is with it? Why do you hate Kooks so much?" I ask curiously causing him to sigh.

"They never work for anything in their lives. They get it handed down from their parents when people like us Pogues. Work hard everyday to survive and make your lives easier." He says as I listen watching how the moon shines perfectly onto his face.

"Besides, all Kooks are stuck up arsehole living off daddy's money. " He states causing me to scoff at him.

The silence fell back over us as I watch the waves and a crazy idea comes into my head causing me to smirk. I stand and pull my dress over my head.

"Woah, princess. What are you doing?" Asks JJ confused as I now stood in my underwear.

"When things are out of my control and I dont feel happy I like to do something crazy. Such as skinny dipping." I state as I look at him who was now stood up.