I almost.....

◇

People always say they want the best for you because they care.
It's a biased opinion if you ask me.
They want what they think it best and right.

I was never want to lie to my dad, especially with being daddy's little girl but I had to. I couldn't betray the Pogues like that, even if they hated me.

"Mia, oh mon dieu!" Calls Raphael as he puts his head in his hands.

"Look right and up. We said. Wake up." He says as he walks towards me taking my face in his head positioning it to where he wanted it.

"Mia, listen to Raphael." Mum scolded as she huffed.

"I'm sorry." I sigh as I straighten my back getting ready.

"You're representing me. You're the face of my company. So I need perfection." Mum points as the sea breeze blows through my hair.

"Havent you got enough photos?" I ask as I look towards them.

"Not yet. Let Raphael do his work." Mum says causing me to sigh and get ready.

I let the wind wind blow through my hair as I breath in the salty air as the camera man got to work.

"Oui, parfait!" Raphael calls happily.

I couldn't help but let my mind drift towards the Pogues. What were they doing now? What did they find yesterday? I was so desperate to know but maybe I invaded too much. Maybe JJ was right. Maybe I should stay with the Kooks where I belong.

"And we have finished." Raphael calls causing me to smile happily and relax.

"Thank goodness." I say as the designers start to help me off the beach in the dress.

We had been at this all morning. I hadnt eaten and barely slept. So when my mum woke me up for the photoshoot I missed yesterday I could of drowned myself.

I quickly got changed as I sent a message to Topper to pick me up now.

"Where are you going?" Asks mum with her hands on her hips.

"To the Cameron's." I say as I pull my sneakers on.

"Oh, Mia dear. Can you take these to ward? They're just some business papers." Dad says as he walks out of his office handing me a small stack of papers.

"Sure. What time do you want me home?" I ask smiling.

"Relax. Stay at the Cameron's for as long as you want. Just have a good time. Remember its summer." Dad says as he pulls me into a hug before I leave.

"Thanks for picking me up Topper." I say as we pull into the Cameron's drive way where Rafe and Kelce was stood waiting.