Girlfriend?

◇

I was always taught to stand up for what I thought was right.
Maybe that's why I did what I did.
But it didnt stop the uncomfortable feeling in my stomach.

"The good news is that he all healthy. Bad news is that he has a sprained wrist and a bit of a bump to the head." The doctor says as he reads his clip board before lifting his head to look at us.

"Other than that. Your friends okay. We just want to keep him a little longer till he wakes up to make sure hes alright." The doctor said as he looked at us all causing us to let out a sigh of relief.

"Can we stay with him?" Asks Sarah who still held onto my hand tightly.

"Yes but I'm afraid only one can stay." The doctor said before walking away.

"Can I stay, please?" Asks Sarah causing Kie to huff and roll her eyes.

"I can take care of his medical bill as well." She adds hopefully.

"I think he'd like that." I say as I rub her arm with a small smile.

"Fine." Kie sighs in annoyance.

"Thank you." Sarah smiles before turning to me.

"I can bring you some clothes." I say noticing the girl was probably fed up with being in her dress.

"That would be great. John b will need some too." She says as she glances behind me causing me to turn around to meet JJ.

"Yeah, I'll grab him some." JJ says with a nod.

"Thank you." Sarah says as she pulls me into a hug which I gladly return before we all leave.

"Bye pope." Me and JJ call after dropping both Kie and Pope off at their houses.

The drive to mine was silent as I fiddled with my fingers awkwardly. JJ still hadnt spoke to me since his small fight with Topper.

"JJ." I say gently.

I didnt want to upset him further than he clearly was now.

"I dont want to talk right now." He simply says as his eyes never leave the road causing me to look down at my lap.

I accept his wish as I glance out of the window waiting to arrive at mine to grab some clothes for Sarah.The van soon came to a stop as I unclick my seatbelt.