Im just as much involved

◇

There were many times in my life where I second guessed my choices.
Maybe this was one.
I had gone from Kooks to Pogues.
Had I degraded myself?

I take a deep breath before going down. I swim towards where the others were going following them. This was a stupid idea.

I swim down looking through the muck water that was stining my eyes as I look at the ship. It looked fairly new.

I noticed the others starts to swim up clearly running out of breath but I couldn't help but think.

Who's boat was this?
Why was it out here?
Where was the owner?

I felt something grab my arm causing me to jump in fear and let some air out as I want to scream. My eyes met with the blonde Pogue who rolled his eyes and pulled me up.

As I reached the surface I coughed out all the water I had taken in by accident.

"What was that? Did you want to drown?" Snaps JJ annoyed as Kiara helps me into the boat.

"Why do you care?" I ask as I catch my breath.

"I dont but I dont want to go to prison because you were being stupid!" Shouts JJ as he gest in my face.

I go to open my mouth to argue back but glance to my left confused.

"What's he doing?" I ask as I glance at John b.

"Hes going to dive down to get a better look using the anchor." Pope states.

"That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge." States John b clearly continuing whatever conversation they were having before they realised I was gone.

"You surfed the surge?" Asks Kiara clearly worried for the boy.

"That's my boy, pogue style." JJ laughs as he stands near me.

"Wait, do we know who's boat this is?" Asks Pope causing me to point at him.

"Thank you. The logical thinker finally speaks." I state causing everyone to look at me.

"We have no idea who it belongs to." I state causing JJ to scoff.

"Who cares?" He states.

"No, but we're going to find out." States John b.

"Dude, it's too deep." JJ says clearly worried about his friend.

"I hate to say this but JJ's right." I say looking at them.