I'm done

◇

Do you ever get pushed to the point of breaking?
Like the dam that holds back your emotions just bursts and everything hits you.
Cause that was me.

"Mia?" John b finally speaks as I sit on the floor staring at the dirt infront of me.

My neck was hurting and my face was stinging. I felt sick from the hits I took to my stomach and my face felt dirty from the dried fallen tears. My lips tasted salty from the tears and my clothes were a mess. After a few minutes I bring my eyes from the dirt to look at John b.

"Are you okay now?" He asks awkwardly.

"I'm fine." I lie hoping they would see that I'm not.

John b seemed happy with that answer as he turned to the group.

"Come on, let's go. I think I know where to look. Come on Mia." John b states as he starts to walk to the van.

The others follow as I sit there looking at them in shock. I had just been beaten up and put at gun point again because of these Pogues and they didnt care.

Maybe Rafe and Topper were right.

"Mia?" Kiara pauses catching the others attention.

"You coming?" Asks Pope as he points to the van.

And I laughed. I dont know why but I did. I stood up laughing shaking my head at their behaviour. They all looked at me shocked and confused, everyone except JJ who looked at me worried.

"Seriously?" I laugh sarcastically.

"What?" Asks John b as he steps forward.

"I've just been beaten and put at gun point for you all and you choose to act like everythings alright." I state causing them all to look between each.

"We didnt ask you to." JJ says gently only fuelling my anger and pain.

It's like he knew he shouldn't of said it but yet he did.

"Look, I'll explain but come on." John b says as Pope places a hand on John B's shoulder shaking his head.

"No." I say.

"No? What do you mean no?" Asks Kiara confused.

"No. I'm not going. I'm going home." I say as I start to walk past them.

I grip my stomach in pain as the pain grew worse.

"You cant just walk away from this!" Shouts JJ causing me to turn around.

"Walk away from what? I'm not part of whatever this is." I say as i point my finger at the group.

"But you are. You're one of us. You're a Pogue." Kiara says gently causing me to shake my head.