Get off of him!

◇

Theres a point in your life when you realise that if you have something worth fighting for.
To fight for it.

"Besides, Mias here. They're not going to hurt Mia." JJ says as he pulls me to sit inbetween his legs.

"If you think you're using me as a human shield you've got another thing coming." I say as I swatt his hands away causing him to smile.

"I'm sorry, JJ. Please tell me that you did not bring a gun here." Kiara says bringing up the matter at hand.

"That's true. JJ, there are kids here." I say sternly.

"No! Kie, I didnt bring the gun." JJ lies with a smile.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that right?" I say causing him to roll his eyes.

"Everythings fine, okay?" JJ adds trying to calm the situation.

"Wow, thank you. That's really convincing. I love that, JJ." Kiara says sarcastically.

"Founding principle, you guys." Kiara says annoyed.

"Founding principles?" I question confused.

"No secrets amongst Pogues. What is Rafe talking about?" Kiara continues annoyed.

"Girls, it might go down tonight." Pope says very seriously.

"What does that mean?" I ask confused.

"Might go down tonight. What did y'all  do?" Asks Kie now getting angry with the two boys who continue to ignore us.

"Jj?" I hear Pope whisper causing me to look up at the two boys.

"What?" Asks JJ as he stops fiddling with my hair.

"Gotta take a piss." Whispers Pope causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Way too much information, pope." I say causing him to look down at me.

"Hold it." JJ shrugs it off.

"I cant hold it. I drank too much soda." Pope explains.

"Its too exposed. They'll totally see us." JJ worries.

"I gotta go." Pope whispers again.

"What the hell did you do that would get some Kooks to kick your asses while your having a piss?" I whisper harshly to the two causing them to look at me.

"Just go." I say as I turn back around to watch the movie.

"They're blocking the bathrooms." Pope whispers causing me to groan quietly and turn around.