Im your worst nightmare

◇

They say that people,
important people
come into your life at the weirdest times.
And it always got me thinking.
Were the Pogues one of them?

Neither of us moved for a second as my eyes glanced between his lips and eyes. A smirk played on his face only causing me to smirk. I lean to my right and whisper in his ear.

"Dont worry, everyone falls for me." I whispers gently and slowly pull away before walking out of the room.

I walk out to see John b putting random numbers into the safe causing me to roll my eyes.

"Punching shit at random. That will definitely work." JJ states as he walks past me.

"Here, try this." I say as I find a slip of paper with some numbers on.

"I dont know. I dont know about the second one. Theses coordinates, they..
..." JJ says more to himself than to us.

I crouch down next to John b and type in the numbers 61666.

We both glance at each at the safe clicks and John b reaches to open it.

"Holy shit." I state as my eyes land on the gun first and then the money.

Who the fuck was this guy?

"Uh...JJ?" John b calls shocked.

"Hm?" He hums back in return.

"You're gonna wanna see this." John b states causing JJ to crouch down between us.

"Dude, dude, dude." JJ says excitedly as he immediately picks up the gun.

"Put the gun back, JJ!" John b says seriously.

"This is a SIG sauer. This is a fucking speedy gatt, man." JJ says over excitedly.

"JJ, put the fucking gun back." I state worried.

"Just....bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!" JJ says as he starts to aim the gun around the room.

I automatically step back in fear which he must of seen as he lowered the gun.

"Hey think about it!" John b tries to stop JJ.

"We are not stealing anything." John b says seriously.

"Just take a pic of me. Right here." JJ begs as he positions himself causing me to roll my eyes.

"Are you serious?!" I ask annoyed.