never quite fit in

Opening his eyes, type looked to an unfamiliar ceiling, too peer his eyes to the side to see a man's back.
Gulping, type brought up his hand to his forehead making a pained expression.
Getting slowly up, he moved off there bed, to bend down to gather his clothes to put them on quickly.
Tip toeing out, he closed there door to sign heavily.
Turning, he looked to his watch to grimace. He didn't have time to go home and change.
Walking with haste, he went outside the building to grab his phone from his pocket to call a taxi to take him to his job.
Dropped off, type was mentally kicking himself.
It was a Thursday, he was going to work with his same suit, looked disheveled.
In the elevator, he went to the back to peer his eyes down to sign heavily.
He had Been feeling a bit lonely and type couldn't bare it. So last night he picked up a guy from a bar too have a one.night stand. Didn't turn into anything but talking and falling asleep. Since his ex of almost 8 years ago, type hadent slept with anyone not wanting to become too emotionally attached. So he would pick up men at distant bars to just talk and sleep and use his hand later on.
Peering his eyes up before the door closed they narrowed.
Tharn vamineo came in to look him over with an eye brow raised to turn shaking his head.
"Disgusting."
Type rolled his eyes.
When the elevators doors closed to take them up to there floor, type smirked getting an idea.
Stepping forward he placed his arms around tharn.
He turned his head to look at type in shock.
"What the hell!"
Type looked to him with a playful pout.
"Aaaaw just because I'm getting some every night doesent mean it's disgusting. Maybe you should try it straight boy."
Then Type brought down his arms to push tharn, to shake his head. Tharn turned to type brows furrowed.
"Mmm i take that back. No man in there right mind would ever want such a homophobic piece of shit like you."
Tharn raised an eye brow to take a step forward making type step back to the end, there eyes darted.
"I can say the same for you. Maybe you need a woman to actually turn you into a man instead of the little bitch that you are."
Tharn eyed him up and down to look back up to cock his Head to the side to scoff.
"However, i know no woman would ever open there legs for you."
Type raised an eye. Brow.
"You sure about that?"
Type took a step forward to wrap his arms around his chest.
"Before they knew i was gay.... your sister tried to."
Tharn took a step forward to wrap his hand to types collar.
There eyes darted in anger.
"You little..."
The elevator door opened. Type smirked when tharn shoved him back.
"Stay the fuck away from me type!"
Watching him go, he chuckled under his breathe.
Walking out of the elevator, he went to his office to sit, looking to his bottom drawer for some asprin.
The two had always been that way to another Once tharn found out type was gay.
From am early age the two were born into wealth.and power.
Type was always aloof too it wishing to make a name for himself.
Tharn knew his place and acted has such.
By age 10, they both attended a party, sitting at the same table, type looked to tharn who sat up straight and looked very proper. Type however, slumped himself over the table not caring about where he was.
Head to his palm, he eyed tharn, who then eyed him.
"Sit up straight."
Type complied to look about.
There parents were in two different groups and they were wishing to merge them for higher gain.
Looking to the side, type saw his older brother trying to drink has much has he could. Being 15, he was groomed at an early age to take over after his father but the stress was getting to him.
Taking his eyes back, they darted for him to get up since his parents were not looking to him.
Tharn peered his eyes to type to see him going to his brother, you could tell he was getting drunk.
He shook his head to look at his parents talking business.
Unprofessional.
Dragging his brother to the table, he laid his head down.
Type sat eyeing his parents who didn't seem to mind.
Looking to the side he heard tharn scoff.
"What!" He hissed.
Tharn turned his head to eye him and his brother.
"I don't know how old your brother is, but our parents are talking business. He should not be acting this way. It is unprofessional and could get our parents into trouble."
Types eyes narrowed.
"You know nothing of my brother. They also don't seem to see or care. Keep your nose out of what i do."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"So disrespectful."
Types eyes narrowed to slump over the table again. Tharn eyed him.
"Get up! Sit straight!" He hissed quietly.
Type shook his head.
Tharn signed heavily.
"Our parents don't deserve...."
Type stuck out his tongue.
Tharn leaned his head back.
"So childish."
Type chuckled under his breathe.
"We are children."
Just then wen looked to her son with a look.
"Type!" She hissed.
Type looked to his mother to sit straightened up.
Tharn smirked.
"Told you so."
Peering his eyes to the side he furrowed his eye brows.
"I don't like you."
"I don't like you either."
The rest of the evening they both hoped there parents wouldn't like each other, however they ended up merging some of there business together.
Over the years, type had gone to a public school to then be transferred to tharns private school. The two did not get along. They both stayed away from each other and stayed in there own private circles.
Has they started to get to know one another they still didn't have a high opinion of each other.
Type thought tharn to be stuffy, mean, insulting and conceded.
Tharn thought of type has naive, too childish, ignorant and a bit strange.
By age 14 tharn found out why he thought type strange.
From 10 to 14 type never went after girls and Hung out with Just boys.
One day after school, rounding a corner, he saw a boy kissing type and he was enjoying it.
Making a little to loud, disgusting sound, they parted for the boy to run off and type to bring up his hand to place it to his mouth to look at tharn, wide eyed.
Tharn made a gagging noise then walked off.
Type watched him go, hitting his head against the wall.
After that day the two really tried to stay away from one another.
However, there parents were close, they went to the same school from 10 to 20 together, then unknownly they got into the same office has another.
One thing they shared was wanting to get into the family business. Type wished to help and tharn wished to make it grow.
By 16, type had gotten into a very serious relationship that was on the downlow, only lasting 6 months, type lost his virginity to them and he become very clingy, jealous and too girl like for them.
They couldn't handle it at there young age so they broke up with type, breaking his heart.
With everything he had to deal with from his brother addictions, his family name pressures and ignorance from tharn, type really put himself into the relationship.
Once it was over, type changed a bit. He wouldn't have sex with anyone but sometimes would do things. Never did he get attached to another.
After the breakup, seeing types playful attitude change a bit, tharn would often tease him for being openly gay. Type then would do things has he did in the elevator to tick him off. Type found it quite comical.
At a board meeting, type sat far away from tharn. Even though the two came to despise one another, when it came to work they got along quite well, putting there differences aside.
By the end of the work day, the two met up at the elevator.
Type stood to the back and tharn to the front.
"You....May not overally care about your hygiene and apperence, however at work you need to take care of it."
Type peered his eyes up.
"Mmm not my fault i got picked up and had an incredible night."
Tharn shook his head.
"Disgusting."
Type rolled his eyes.
He had been hearing that word from this man since he was 10.
"You need to learn a new word."
The doors opened for them to part.
Outside they stood a foot apart, calling taxi's.
Tharns came first. He stepped too it to then look to type.
"Here's another word for you. Faggot."
Smirking he got in.
Type rolled his eyes to flip him off has he parted.
"Fucking asshole!"
When his taxi came type went inside to go home.