all coming together

6 months later june wedding
Type sat, bouncing his leg, gripping his bouquet. Kata was standing before him, to do his hair.
"You are going to look so cute when i am done type. My brother will weep with my brilliance."
Type lightly chuckled.
Only thing your doing is putting gel in my hair and making it stand up.
For came in carrying the baby to look over the two.
Type looked up.
"Looking good brother. Kata you need to hurry. Already an hour late, tharn seems to be upset."
Type widen his eyes to look to kata.
"Almost done. My brother needs to learn patients. In a moment he'll have type for the rest of his life.....aaaaaand done."
Grabbing a mirror, she flaced it in front of types face.
He smiled.
"You should become a hair dresser. You do incredible work."
Kata gleamed.
"Okay. Let's get you two married."
Type nodded to get up.
Kata turned to eye foe.
"Okay, you get them to do the march, get types mother to walk him down."
Foe nodded to part.
Kata looked to type confused.
"What is that face?"
"Mmm shouldn't.....my father walk me down?"
"Yes but type......your a boy. Also.....why are you shaking?"
Type looked down to see the bouquet moving a bit.
Taking a deep breathe it stopped,he hung his head.
"Do......you think your.....brother and i.......will make it?"
Kata's eyes widen.
"Kata i have types mo....."
She turned.
"Give us 5 mintues."
"Kata......its already been an...."
Kata left type to turn to go to the door to shove foe out to close and lock.
Turning back she went to type, to place her hands to his shoulders, looking to him deeply.
"Type........i have seen my brother with others even with that.......look.......the way he smiles, the way he looks to you, he never had with anyone one else. I know my brother type, he loves you, tharn loves you so much. You are his peace and happiness. Now, let's stop keeping him waiting and let's go."
She lightly chuckled.
Type smiled to wrap his arms around kata's body.
"My brother is so lucky to have you kata."
She nodded.
Parting the two looked to another.
"Okay. Let's stop keeping your husband waiting."
Type nodded. Turning, kata unlocked the door to pull him along.
Moving to foe, the wedding march began, they then walked down.
Types mother looked him over, tears fell down her face. Type gave her a look.
"Mom.....don't cry...."
She nodded to go to the side of him to lock arms.
"You look so pretty in white."
Nodding, they went through the door to walk down the aisle of the church of types choosing to have it be outside. Type found a way to have them both get what they wanted.
Peering his eyes up, he smiled wide looking to tharn.
He turned to look over type, to breathe shallowly.
Getting to tharn, the priest went to them.
"Who gives this man away?"
Types mother looked to him.
"I do."
Type smiled to give her a huge hug. Parting, type looked to see tharns hand open for him.
His mother turned to eye tharn.
"He is my baby boy tharn varmino. Better treat him right."
Tharn leaned down to go to her ear.
"Every day for the rest of our lives. That i promise."
Leaning back she nodded,type then took tharns hand to be brought up.
His mother went to his father, to cry. Kata stood to types side and foe to tharns.
There small friends and family looked to them standing to then sit.
Tharn brought up his hands to wipe types tears away.
"Don't cry my love."
Type hung his head.
"Trying."
Tharn lightly chuckled to look to the priest.
"Proceed."
The priest smiled to go on. Type kept his head hung, trying hard not to cry while he held tharns hands.
"Now the two of you my kiss and live a long and happy life."
Tharn took a hand away to bring it to his chin.
There eyes darted.
"Time to kiss your husband type."
Happy tears started to run down types face, leaning his chin up, they locked in a brief kiss. Everyone stood to clap.
To the reception, sunti and bok said there speech. Tharn then stood to look to type, then they both looked ahead.
Emma, tharns mother stood with a microphone.
Type squeezed tharns hand. Tharns father who sat next to tharn signed.
Don't emma, Just don't.
Looking around, tears were flowing, then she looked to tharn then type.
"I.....haven't been the best mom.....through all this......i would like to say my peace.....and my.....apologies......."
Types eyes widen.
"When you said you two were going to get married......i didn't believe it at first........but..... Yet here we are...... Type.......i am so sorry for what i said at the hospital......i hope the two of you will have a long and happy life.....even if I'm not in it.....I'm....sorry."
Hanging her head, fresh tears fell to turn.
Up, tharn watched type follow, tapping her on the shoulder she turned to sniff.
"Its all okay.....mom?"
She nodded to wrap her arms around, type did the same.
Tharn looked to them with a smile.
Had to steal the show, didn't you mom.
Ending with the speeches, tharn had the dj played there favorite song to go to type to pulled him away from his mom.
Pulling him along, he turned type Around for them to share a dance. Type placed his arms around his neck to, place his forehead on his for them to dance.
Emma stood watching, her husband came to stand near to kiss her on the cheek.
"Acceptance is key to a happy life emma."
She nodded.
To the other side types parents came to watch.
After the reception, tharn and type went to the hotel to the honeymoon suite, tharn then picked up type to carry him in.
Flopping to the bed, type kept his arms around tharns neck, the two ripped there clothes off to make sweet and passionate love.
On his back, type laid to his side, arm wrapped around, with eyes closed to smile.
"Mmm, i love you tharn varmino."
Tharn smiled has he played with types hair.
"I love you too type varmino."
"Well, since my mother stole the show, type......we may not have started in a loving way. My feelings for you were there just hidden...."
Types eyes slowly opened to look up.
Tharn looked to type.
"With every woman i had been with, even with you know who, it never felt right. I am happy to know, you were my first kiss, even though i was asleep at the time. I am over joyed we went into that contract and my real hidden feelings came to light. You are my first love, my joy, my happyiness, you are there when i am swallowed by the darkeness, your smiling face gets me out every time. I love you type. I am so sorry for the way i treated you. You are a very strong, loving, dedicated, exquisite person. I do not care they you are a boy. My love for you holds no gender. I am in love with your soul."
Type sniffed to lay his head to his chest to listen to his heart beat.
"Tharn........i believe you are my first love has well, like you hidden because of the way you treated me......i am so happy i went into that contract even at times it broke my heart...."
Tharn took a deep breathe in to hold type tighter. He looked up.
There eyes darted.
"I. Love you tharn......I'm in deep, head over heels in love with you. You are now my friend, my last love, my lover and now my husband. You are mine in every way. The only thing i ask of you......never leave me.....never break my heart again."
Tharn brought his hand to types chin to move his thumb across.
"I will never leave you or break your heart........my beloved."
Type smiled.
"Then i forgive you for the past. Let us not think of it. Not think of beo......never think of that bitch runta.....let us just be consumed with one another. The.....future awaits for us."
Tharn nodded to lean his head to types for them to lock in a deep kiss, moving about type sat on tharn. Parting, they looked to another.
"Can......i make love to you....tharn?"
He nodded.
"Long and hard type...."
Type smiled.
"You....are so gay...."
They both laughed to re lock there lips.
2 years later
The two sat across the table to consume there breakfest before work.
The two left there one company to start there own. The varmino's and associates. They brought sunti and bok, they both did a fantastic job for type and tharn, even though they had to take time off here and there when there surrogate have birth. Sunti wanted to start a family and bok couldn't say no.
Runta was still in prison, beo stayed in America to be dumped by his fiance after he was caught with another.
Kata And foe were pregnant with there second child and type and tharn watched there niece from time to time. Tharns mother came over often to help make them food.
Every Christmas, birthday or any holiday was filled with family and love. Type was in heaven has was tharn.
During there 2 years, tharns mother asked if they were going to have any children but tharn explained they were each other child, the two didn't wish to have any, they just wanted to be with another, they also watched there niece and sunti's and bok's baby from time to time.
At the table, tharn looked type over with a smile. Taking something out from his pocket, tharn placed the paper down to push it to type.
Looking up, type peered his eyes to tharn.
"What is this? Is it for the new client?"
Tharn wore a serious expression.
"I wish for us to go into another contract."
Types eyes widen to drop his fork.
"You.....got to be kidding me....."
Tharn shook his head.
Type looked down.
Was.....everything....a lie.....
Sighing, type grabbed the paper to lol over to lightly chuckle.
Placing it down, type got up to go to tharns who had his arms open with smile.
Type sat to wrap his arms around his neck to look with narrowed eyes.
"That.....was not funny....."
"Mmm had you going."
Type rolled his eyes.
"That......is doable though my love."
Type leaned down has tharn brought up a hand to wrap it around his neck to push him in. They locked in a deep passionate, sensual kiss.
The contract: only one rule, never ever leave me & love another til our last breathe.

The end