narrow mindedness

In the office, the two went straight to the human resource officer who sat back in there chair, eyeing them.
"So....you two.....are dating?"
Type gritted his teeth has tharn nodded.
"It is new. Just a couple days."
The officer looked to type.
"Is this so mr. Qiero?"
Type took a deep breathe in, to give a convincing smile.
"Yes. We are."
The officer nodded to grab some paperwork from his desk to place two before them.
"Well. This business excepts all forms of relationships. Heterosexual or homosexual. However, when you two walk through this door, you leave it there. This is a place of work, understand."
The two nodded to lean forward grabbing a pen to sign the disclosure agreement.
Signed the two leaned back, tharn looked to type.
"Well, we need to be on our way for the xixians account."
Type looked to tharn, to nod.
They both stood to smile at the officer before they took there leave.
Type reluctantly followed tharn, he needed a break from him, however they needed to work on.this account together in there office.
After an hour, type looked up from the paper to see co workers walk passed tharns glassed office to look between the two to smile then laugh to then walk off.
Type leaned his body forward to place his elbow on the table, head in his hand to shake it slightly.
Tharn looked to types deamnor then back to his work.
"Why you acting like that?"
Type peered his eyes to tharn.
"I see the human resource prick released the information that were "dating,"
Type looked back to the paper to read it.
Tharn shrugged.
"You know they have to. Office romances are emailed to everyone."
Chuckling, he looked to tharn.
"What do we have? A rose colored romance? Mmm"
He peered his eyes up to eye type, then looked back to his paper.
"Disgusting."
Type leaned back to keep his eyes too tharn.
"You do know.... your disgusting because now you are dating a guy."
"In truth you and i both know we're not."
"Mmm, yet you still are to every....one....else....disgusting straight boy."
Tharn looked to type in anger seeing his amusement.
Type then leaned closer to push.
"Maybe....you and i should kiss....to really show them how hot and steamy our romance is between us is mmm?"
Tharns eye brows furrowed.
"Get the hell out of my office type!"
Laughing, type leaned away to stand gathering his materials.
"Thank God i don't have to be around you anymore."
Walking quickly, type left with a smile that his plan to piss off tharn worked.
Shaking his head, tharn got back to business only half. Oddly he thought about kissing type.
Leaning a bit up he made a gagging noise but it was subconsciously forced.
A few hours later, they completed there work day apart, for them to stand in the front awaiting for the valet to bring back tharns car.
Type stood a foot away, waiting impatiently, he just wanted tharn.to take him home.
Peering his eyes to the side, tharn could see him acting jittery.
"To much coffee?"
Type shook his head.
"Just want to go home."
Tharn looked forward to smirk a bit.
"Well, seeing the fact you can't have another for a year....are you and your hand going to be..."
Tharn turned he's head when he heard type move. He looked to him in anger.
"Now see here you fucking...."
Then types eyes widen.
Tharn grabbed type to then wrap his arm around.
He looked to him in shock.
"What the hell are you.."
"Shh! A work college is standing behind us."
Type took a deep inhale to calm himself.
Peering his eyes to tharn, his eyes narrowed to turn his body and head, to get a bit playful.
He rubbed his nose on tharns cheek making him turn his head looking to him with wide eyes.
Type smiled wide.
Tharn took a deep breathe to look forward.
Type then went to his ear, rubbing his nose around.
"Type.....!" Tharn hissed quietly, gritting his teeth.
Type lightly chuckled.
"When we get in your car, you better take be home. You...Will....not.....stay!"
Leaning back he gave his ear lobe a nibble then leaned his head to his shoulder. Tharn gripped, making type jump a bit.
"You....are....seriously pushing it type!"
Type lightly laughed.
Moving apart, tharns car finally came.
Inside, tharn drove off in.speed.
"That was un acceptable type!"
Type turned his head from the window to look at tharn.
"Really! How you been speaking to me is un acceptable and vulgar."
He scoffed to look out the window.
"Rather this is a real or fake relationship tharn, i deserve a little respect but your still treating me like something nasty on the bottom of your shoe. I may have asked for a large amount of money but for you to still treat me like this. Its bullshit! I can't act like were in an actual relationship if you keep this narrow minded attitude of yours up. People will be able to tell, that i don't like you."
Tharns eyes darted listening to what type had to say. In the end, he knew it was the truth. If he kept treating type poorly people will find out this is all fake.
They drove in silence to finally stop in front of types place. Unbuckling, types eyes widen to look at tharn. There eyes darted, then he looked down to see tharn had grabbed type by the wrist stopping him, he looked back up with an eye brow raised.
"Type.....what you said....is right. I need to stop treating you like this. At least til we fake breakup."
Types eyes narrowed to grab his Wrist away.
"Listen, just move all that bigotry from your mind has long has were in this. If you take out my sexual orientation, i am still a human being, okay."
Tharn nodded.
"Ill try."
"Well, you need to try harder. You and i have Been at each other since we were 10. People that see us in this relationship have there doubts. Just.....be nicer. Don't say vulgar and rude things to me."
Tharn peered his eyes down to eye types hand. He followed his gaze then looked back to tharn.
"What?"
Taking a deep breathe, tharn grabbed the hand to intertwine. Types eyes went wide.
"Even though....this disgusts me. Maybe to get.....over....it.....tomorrow after work, you should come to my place for us to be.....more....."
Tharn shivered to take his hand back to look forward.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Would.....i have to sleep over?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Depends on.....what i feel.....after....the physical contact trial. Might not want to be in the same room with you after."
Type wore a smile getting playful.
He shuffled himself to look forward, playing coy.
"So....we're already to the physical part? Hmmm i hope you go slow and have condoms."
Tharn turned his head to look at type in Anger.
"That is not at all what i am talking about! Gross! Sick! Disgusting faggot! Get out of my car!"
Type lost his playful attitude to look to tharn.
He raised his hand to point to him.
"If you ever call me that again! I will come clean to your parents that this is fake!"
Type turned to open the door, then hesitated.
"Be ready at 630. I'm picking you up tomorrow."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Fine!"
Slamming the door, type walked in haste to his place to automatically get out of tharns clothes to go and take a hot shower.
He did not like that he smelled like tharn for the whole day, type also came to hate himself for also slightly starting to like the aroma.