how could this happen?

Waking on his stomach, sunti slowly opened his eyes, the room spun a bit, groaning, he felt weighted down, like something was on his back.
Gulping, to a dry throat, sunti waited for the room to stop spinning to slowly turn, his eyes widen, dok was on his back, arms wrapped around, with a huge smile.
Sunti shook a bit.
What......the......
Feeling sunti shake, dok slowly opened his eyes, to look up, smile still on his face.
"Mmm.....your  awake."
Sunti blinked rapidly, he was brain dead.
"Let me make you the hungover special breakfest."
Dok lightly chuckled to then lean up to place his lips to sunti to then part to get up.
Sunti slowly went from he's stomach to his back, then went to his elbows to watch, breathing rapidly.
He watched him go, seeing everything.
Looking shakily down, his mouth opened wide.
He was fully undressed.
Sunti looked up, twitching a bit.
What....... what.....hh....happened last night?
Sunti took a hand to his forehead.
I....was drinking and drinking.......i...remember coming here then....
His mind went blank.
Feeling his stomach, hurl forward Sunti went straight to the bathroom, slamming the door to go straight to the toliet.
After, he went to the sink to wash his hands and spray water on his face.
Looking up, his eyes darted.
"This......nn...nothing happened......no.....we....didn't...."
Sunti hung his head to take a big dry gulp to take his hand shakily to his rear.
He winced when he rubbed his outter hole.
Sunti brought his hand Back to wash.
He kept his head down to the action.
"No no no no no! We did not! He is my friend.......i couldn't have..... we couldn't have........I'm....still a virgin.....we didn't.....couldn't have...."
Sunti stopped to look to the side,breathing heavily, heart raced.
Dok was knocking to the door.
"Sunti.....i made breakfest. I have clothes for you on the bed, come on before it gets cold."
Sunti turned the water off to look himself over.
"No.....this Didn't happen.....probably we got hot.....and.....undressed.....probably fell on my ass at some point.....we didn't....couldn't....."
Sunti took a deep breathe in.
Yea....that's it....has to be.....i couldn't have with him.....he is my friend.....only my friend.....
Turning, he slowly opened the door to dart his eyes, not seeing dok, sunti went to the bed to see some clothes.
Signing, they were dok's they would not fit right but would do.
Dressed, sunti took one more deep breathe to go to the kitchen. To the table, dok was sitted, to consume.
Sunti looked him over to hang his head to sit. He winced a bit.
Dok automatically looked up to then get some pain medication.
To sunti he held them out.
Grabbing his cup, filled with water, he looked to him questinally.
"Mmm...you have to be in pain for what we did last night."
Dok.smiled.
Sunti lowered the cup to the table to then look to him wide eyed.
"What..... we....did?"
"Yes.......we made love."
Sunti's mouth opened, in surprise and shock.
Dok's eyes darted to then place them in his mouth.
Turning he went back to sit, he was letting sunti come too terms with it.
Eyes darting, sunti turned his head, to grab the cup again to drink in full, forgetting he had pills in his mouth.
Dok looked up when he started to cough.
"Sunti? Are you okay?"
He immediately looked to him to put the cup down.
"Your.....lying to me Right......we didn't do anything last night Right.....just got hot......then undressed.....rr......right!"
Sunti started to breathe erratically.
Dok eyed him up and down.
"Why.....would i lie to you about something like that? Don't tell me you don't remember."
Sunti slowly shook his head.
Dok made a face to look down.
"Well, that's a bad way too lose our virginity's and start this relationship."
Sunti stood abruptly up to eye dok, who looked to him wide eyed.
"What!? You......you are a.......what....what relationship? We are friends and nothing but......you are also 3 years younger then me!"
Dok rolled his eyes to consume.
"You need to get over the age thing sunti. I know i know.....you've told me you like the older man but now you have me. I'll make you happy, just watch."
Sunti looked to him confused.
"No you won't! This didn't happen! Your just playing with me......we got hot, probably i rolled off the bed.....that's Why my.......um hurts....i don't believe this."
Dok stopped eating to look at sunti.
"Sunti.....i would never do such a thing. You and i made beautiful passionate love last night. That theory did not happen."
Dok looked Down to consume.
"I remember everything last night sunti......how you wanted it and ripped the condom wrapper, even when you sat on me....begging to cum......you were so...."
Dok looked up to chew slowly.
Sunti stepped away.
"No.....no we did not! None of that happened. I am still a virgin. You need to stay away from me dok. This never happened. I need to go home!"
Turning sunti left with his shoes and jacket.
Dok leaned back to sign.
Still same sunti.......overlooking the details.....guess I'll just have to try harder.
To sunti's place he went straight to the shower, to take off his wet clothes, to lean his head up.
God! What did we do last night! How could i......with my friend of 5 years.....probably took advantage of him......or....did he take advantage of me? What all happened? Did we really......together......lost our virginity's? Didn't even know dok was gay.......he always had a girl around him when we would hang out.....so why......
Sunti hung his head, letting the warm water hit his neck.
He squeezed his eyes.
Oddly, something was going through his head, he was hearing moans.
Sunti shook his head to open his eyes. They widen.
"Why the hell are you hard!"
Sunti hit the wall.
"No! We did not.....he is just joking with me.....has....to be joking.....right?"