just us

Monday morning
Looking to his phone, lan kru, answered his phone.
"Hello?"
"Mr. Kru, its tharn varmino, I'm......not feeling well this morning and i think it is the flu. I know.....mmmm....i have some time off.....would like to take the week."
Lan nodded.
"Very well."
"Also.....type qeiro.....he is the one who will be taking care of me.....i know he has time off has...aaah....well....."
Lan's eyes darted, hearing weird noises.
"Okay. You Two can take the week. Tell mr. Qeiro that we need to land that important client."
To tharn, he thrusted hard into type, chest to his back, to go to his ear. Tharns one arm was to the side of types head, gripping the bedding.
Type was leaned to the bed, head leaned to the side, both hands over his mouth to conceal his moans.
The two looked to another.
"He.....it's right next to me....I'll tell him....thank you sir."
He nodded.
"Get better"
Hanging up the phone, tharn leaned back to place it to the side table to grab type by his hair, pulling him back. Type dropped his hands to start to stroke his length.
Tharn wrapped one hand around his throat to turn, the other was to his waist gripping. The two eyed one another.
"Really...mmm....tharn.. Couldn't wait! Almost passed.....aaaaah! Out! Fuck!"
Tharn started to thrust harder.
"Business before pleasure....you know this....now moan to your hearts content! Mmmm! Moan for me!"
Tharn moved his mouth to types to place his tongue in his mouth to swirl.
Type moaned and loud in his mouth.
They then both came in unison.
Sitting, they ordered room service before there round. Heads hung, they were consuming on the bed.
Tharn looked to type to smile.
"Mmm hungry?"
Type smiled to look at tharn.
"Ravengous..."
Leaning they both gave each other a brief kiss to continue to eat.
"This is really good. Surprised you know what i like to eat tharn."
He shrugged.
"Did pay attention type, remember when we were i think 12, my sister got you a drink, but it was not something you liked, so i got you another, when we went to your parents."
Type nodded.
"I remember that. Kata was a bit mad."
Type laughed then it feel short.
Tharn looked to type, seeing. His face fell.
"What?"
"Do.... You remember what happened later that day?"
Tharn turned his head to look forward to remember, then he made a face. Before they left, type had to go find his brother for him to say good bye but he was in a room dazed with syringes by his side.
Tharn signed to look to type who ate slowly. A small what smile spread across his face.
"I also remember, you helped me."
Type turned his head to look at tharn, eyes darted.
Tharn nodded.
"You were taking so long."
"I was hiding the syringes and trying to get him up before anyone saw."
"Mmm, i know. Remember i helped you get him to his room."
Type nodded.
"I'm surprised you never told your parents, since you have such a loose tongue, you told your sister of my sexual orientation you ass...."
He laughed.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"Do you remember, i ended up spending the night? You and i actually slept in the same bed that night. Neither of us talked about it."
Types eyes darted.
"Mmm i forgot about that."
Type turned to consume more food.
"Well, other then that. I haven't been very nice to you. I'm sorry type."
"Mmmm and now you love me. What a turn."
Type lightly chuckled.
Tharn turned his head to consume.
"That i do type......."
Type turned his head to start laughing at tharn, he turned to look at him.
"What?"
"You have cream on your side."
"Where?"
Type leaned to him to lick it off to then go to tharns leg to lay his head down looking up at him. There eyes darted.
"Mm there. Thank you for the cake Tharn."
"Happy birthday."
Tharn took a deep breathe in to turn his head.
"You.....and i do need to talk about runta and beo though...."
Taking his hand up, type wrapped it around tharns neck to pull him down. Tharn looked to him wide eyed.
"Not on my birthday. Lets stay in this bubble of ours for a little longer."
Type leaned up a bit to then grab some cream to put on his bottom lip.
Tharn lightly chuckled to lean further to lick it off, to then place his tongue in types mouth.
Parting, type got up to move the dishes and food off to then pounce on tharn to reach over to the side table to get the lube. Reaching behind, he lathered him to then lean down to re connect there mouths for a tongue lathered kiss to grind himself up and down getting tharn hard.
Tharn brought his arms to his waist to squeeze a bit.
Opening his eyes, tharn peered them to the side. He's phone was going off.
Type moved his mouth off to then go to his neck to plant kisses, tharn reached his hand over to then answer.
"Hello?"
Bringing down his hands from tharns neck type started to play with his nipples getting revenge.
Tharn bit his lower lip containing the moans.
"Tharn? Where are you? Are you okay?"
Tharn gritted his teeth, he looked down to type.
"Mmm I'm.....fine. Work....consumed me runta."
Type stopped, to widen his eyes to then lean up to look down at tharn with no expression and narrowed eyes.
Tharn looked to him apologetically.
This didn't make type feel right.
However, both there ex's didn't know they were together.
Raising an eye brow, type reached his hand slowly to have tharn watch, his eyes widen.
"Don't....nnnn...." Tharn whispered then moaned.
Type connected them to slowly go up and down on his length.
Tharn took his free hand to rub it about types body. Even though it was wrong, how type was acting, made tharn harder.
"Uuum.....runta....taking....a week.....very busy......talk later...."
"Wait thar..."
Type then took the phone to turn it off.
There eyes darted has type threw the phone across the room.
He then took tharns hands to place them to the other sides of his head to really grind. They both breathed heavily to moan.
"Til sunday tharn. I do not...mmm....want to hear or talk of runta or beo....espically not. Aaaah today."
Tharn moaned loudly.
"Oooh god type! You are being too much right now! Aaaaah fuck! Love your jealousy.....aaaah i love you....mmmm say it type.....aaaah say it!"
Type kept grinding, there eyes darted.
"Mmm let me make sure you actually mean it....then....aaaah only then....will i say it...mmmm.....but now....I'll show you how men are better when they are jealous....aaaah...."
Tharn bit his lower lip til type opened his mouth with his tongue. They lathered them on another.
Oh fuck type! You are too much! How beo could ever let you go.....i don't know.....but what are we going to do about them.....i can't just leave runta....just....can't.....
Tharn squeezed his eyes shut, to start thrusting into type.
For the moment they stayed in there own little bubble, not thinking of Anything but themseleves.
The calm before the storm was upon the two un knowledge.