who said you could leave

A few hours later, tharn groaned to turn patting the bed. Feeling it was empty, he opened his eyes too wince.
Sitting up, tharn brought up his hand to his forehead to make a sour face. Looking to his side table, he saw 2 white pills, a cup with water and a note folded keeping it up.
Had, "read me." On it.
Groaning, he reached over.
Grabbing, he placed it to his lap to then turn back to grab the pills and water downing.
Placing the cup back, tharn unfolded the note to read.
Tharn: don't be mad but i didn't think you'd want to wake up with me in the bed, you were drunk. Today please take care of yourself. Type.
Tharn flexed his jaw forward, to take a deep breathe in.
He flopped back to look to the ceiling, his stomach was doing flips.
Reaching his hand out he patted the empty spot, oddly wishing type was still there with him.
Trying to remember, tharn could only see bits and pieces.
Signing, what came to mind was him calling type that bad word, crying on his shoulder, type consoling him, the bath tub and type riding his length. Lifting his head back, tharn closed his eyes. Getting mad at himself. Just thinking of type, made him hard.
Tharn signed deeply bringing up his hand to his forehead, to rub.
What the hell is wrong with you tharn? Your losing it! Remember this is all fake.....we are not really in a relatinship.
Gulping, he opened his eyes too turn his head to look to the side. Turning, he kept his hand, palm down to the bed.
Why do i wish for you to be here right now with me type? Not just to fuck but to embrace, to feel your warmth.
Tharn took a deep sullen breathe in.
You are too kind to me, from what i remember, i said that horrible word yet you still took care of me. I have been nothing but a complete jackass to you over the years and yet you......have done so much for me.....but why? Is it because i paid you? Are you just living up to the contract? Do you want to be friends when this is all over? Is that why you are doing this? You......haven't grown actual feeling for me have you?
Tharns eye widen has he remembered something else, when he was connected to type, he said in his head, "i think I'm falling in love with you....I'm sorry."
Up, slowly, tharn stiffly shook his head.
"You fucking idiot! Moron! Disgusting pig! You can't fall in love with him! He is a guy not a girl! There is no future with him tharn....."
Hanging his head, tharn brought up his hand to his heart.
Why are you acting like that?
He looked down to his erection.
Why are you so hard!
What the hell is happening to you?
This is a fake relationship, nothing more......you can not fall in love with him tharn.......you just can't...... you are not gay.....you like women......you know your still in love with runta.....then why are you acting this way?
Tharns eye darted. He was confused and feeling very conflicted.
Peering his eyes to the side, he patted the bed.
Even so.......i still wish type was here.
God damn it! What is wrong with me?
To types place, he moved his head up to see his clock. It was 4 in the morning.
Rolling to his back, he signed looking to the ceiling.
Why can't i go to sleep? Is it because i think tharn will be mad when he wakes?
Type shook his head to turn to his side.
He wouldn't want you to have still been in his bed type. He was drunk and thinking of runta, that is the most likely reason why he let you straddle him the way you did.
Type signed.
I hate this girlie figure i was born with. Made my ex go to women and now it's making tharn think of me has runta.
Type squeezed his eyes to place his hand over his heart. It ached.
Fuck! Why did i go into this contract? Why am i allowing us to sleep together?
You can not grow feelings for him type. Yourll only get yourself hurt. Tharn does not like you like that. He is straight, not gay. No matter how many times we.....he......just wont type.
You Two only have almost 8 months left, of this idiotic contract. The two of you may be will become friends maybe not.
Type signed heavily.
Opening his eyes, he looked to his side table eyeing his phone.
Wonder.....if beo is awake? I......could talk to him about this but....
Sitting up, he turned his head.
Is.....someone knocking on my front door?
Getting up, in a shirt and his boxers he went to it to open. His eyes widen in surprise.
"Th....tharn? What.....are.....you doing...."
Then his eyes widen more. Tharn had taken a step forward, to place either hand to the side of his cheeks to lean his head up for them to place there lips upon another.
Parting, type blinked rapidly trying to comprehend what was happening.
"Th......tharn?"
"You said you could leave?"
Taking down his hands, he took them to types chest to push him into his place.
Type was very highly confused by this.
The two didn't talk, tharn to his boxers, held type in a close embrace. The two laid on there sides.
Type kept his eyes open to look up at tharn, still very confused by this.
He didn't know why tharn came over to his place in the middle of the night.
Are....you still drunk tharn? Did you drive here?
Shuffeling a bit, he tried to get out of tharns grasp just to hold him tighter.
"I......am very hung over type.....with a massive headache. Stop....trying to get away.....sleep."
Type signed settling back in. This was hurting his heart.
Not real......you two are not real......don't read to much into this...
Slowly his eyes started to drift a bit. The night was starting to surround him.
Gripping tharns back, type decided to indulged.
Moving his head a bit further to tharns body he inhaled his sweet aroma to smile.
Mmmm, tharns scent, his warmth wrapped around me.
Closing his eyes, he knew this was Going to end up hurting him later but tonight he didn't care.
Reasons unknown to him, he didn't know why tharn was there but he was over joyed that he was.
They then fell into un consciousness, in there close embrace and warmth, both with a slight smile on there faces. Happy to be with one another.