incredible week

Has the week went by, the two were in there own little world, tuesday and Wednesday was a chore, they had to unpack Types things, send some furniture to a charity, type liked tharns big bed other then his.
They then set up a schedule for who would clean and cook. However, by Thursday they would do things together.
Or type would cook and tharn would keep his arms around type kissing his neck.
The two were very lovey dovey. On friday, they were to the bath, tharn drew it for type and him to relax.
Tharn to the back, had type lay on him to wrap his arms around.
Type brought up his hands to tharns arms.
"This has been an great week tharn."
"Mmm it has. Kind of hate we have to go to work on Monday."
Type nodded.
"Does.......your parents want us over tomorrow type?"
Type shook his head.
"I called them yesterday when you took a shower. Mine are a bit mad at us right now."
" Understandable."
He squeezed type tighter.
"Well, has long has i have you......i really couldn't care less about they're opinion about this."
Type signed.
Tharn went to his ear.
"Give them time. Will do the same with my parents type."
Bringing up a hand tharn placed it to types chin to turn his head for the two to look to one another.
"I love you."
Type smiled wide.
"Mmm.....i love you too tharn."
They leaned into one another to place there lips upon one another.
Parting, type moved to wrap his arms around tharns neck to lay his body to his.
Tharn wrapped his arms around type. There eyes darted.
"Your.......still sure about this.....right Tharn?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Type......i love you. Will never let you go again. Can you...."
Tharn leaned up to go to types ear to whisper then leaned back down.
Types eyes widen, to then dart. Then he smiled wide.
"You are so gay tharn."
"Mmmm......i know i am."
Type raised an eye brow.
"A fag...."
Tharn looked sternly at type, he lightly chuckled.
"Doesn't feel good does it."
Tharn nodded.
Type leaned in to place his lips to tharn to take his arms down to open his legs to place his member inside of tharn.
Tharn took his arms up to grip types shoulders to grind on types length.
He found this quite enjoyable, type being inside hit a pleasurable spot.
Type thrusted into tharn and hard, loving the feeling.
Parting, from there kiss, type leaned his head to the side to moan heavily.
"Aaaaah Tharn! You feel so great inside! Mmmm can't.....hold......aaaaah!"
Type filled in tharns recesses.
They breathed heavily.
Tharn looked to the ceiling.
"Mmm my turn type."
Type leaned up to look to tharn, to smile.
To the bed and dried, type was on all fours, gripping the bedding.
Tharn had his hands to his waist to really get into it.
He thrusted quick and deep.
"You feel so tight type......now i understand......why you like it so much.....aaaaah!"
Type turned his head to lift it up to moan.
"Mmmm......you feel so hard inside of me tharn! Oh god! Your gonna make me cum again! Aaaaah!"
Tharn took a hand to Types head to grip his hair gently to pull him to his chest.
His other hand went down to stroke. Types whole body shivered in pleasure.
"Aaaah tharn! Harder! Please! Faster......gonna....."
Tharns eyes darted to take his free hand to his throat to turn his head. They looked to another.
"Mmmm i love you type. Aaaah!"
Type smiled.
"Mmmm love.....you.....too....fuck! Cumming!"
Both coming, tharn wrapped his arms around types body, to thrust his seed out into him.
They also were locked in a deep passion filled tongue kiss.
After, they laid to there sides looking to one another. There hands in the middle were intertwined.
"Tharn......this has been a...."
"Fantastic week?"
Type nodded.
"I am happy you moved in here type and are my boyfriend. I really do love you deeply."
Type raised an eye brow.
"If i hear a but..."
Tharn lightly chuckled to shake his head.
"Well, the but is.......you are something else type. For you to love me, for everything i have done, is nothing short of a miracle that you are lying right here next to me. I love you so much, you have also helped me Come to terms with my sexuality and the fact i have always had feelings for you. Words can not expression, my happiness in the right way, that we were each other's first kiss and in essance first physical contact."
Type smiled wide to squeeze his hand into tharns.
"Well, when you stopped being a homophobe, things tend to open up my love. I am over joyed you and i are together and who would have thought you would enjoy me fucking you to this extent."
Type lightly chuckled.
Tharn shuffled closer.
"Mmm, not fucking. Making love type.  Every time we connect, it is in love."
Types chin quivered a bit.
Tharn smiled, to move to his back,to grab type to place him.on his chest. Type wrapped his arm around, hearing tharns heart beat.
Tharn wrapped one arm around types body the other hand went to his head to stroke.
"Tharn...."
"Mmm?"
"I....don't want to ruin this moment but......your ex. She's.....out of the picture.... right?"
Tharn nodded, to squeeze type.
"Far.......out Type. The movers threw her things out of the apartment i had gotten for her and haven't heard a word. Even if i did, wouldn't matter. You are mine, i am yours. I love you type, you have my heart.something she never could get. "
Type smiled wide.
"She is such a bitch for what she did to my man."
Tharn nodded.
"Type....beo..... he's out.....has Well? Right?"
Type lightly chuckled to look up.
"Very. After that one day, haven't heard a word, even.if i did, I'd tell him right to his face who i belong too.  You my love."
Tharn smiled wide for type to lean his head up to place his lips to his. After a brief kiss type went down to place his head to tharns chest to let his eye close.
"From now on type, i will make up for. 15 years for being an asshole to you. Mark.my words."
Type nodded.
"Mmm you better. Just stay with me, love me,be with me."
Tharn held type tighter to close his eyes.
"I will type.....i will. Mmmm type?"
"Nnnn?"
Type started to slip into unconsiousness.
Tharn shook him a bit.
"Will.......you marry me?"
Tharn opened his eye to look.down. Type was fast asleep. Tharn lightly chuckled.
Should.....make it more romantic anyway......
Looking to the side to his table, Monday has type cooked tharn went to a ring store.
His eyes started to drift.
Mmmm.....I'll.....get it on your finger.....sooner....or....later....then you will......be.....all....mine.
Then tharn slipped into blissfully sleep with the love of his life on him.