sleepover

Type kept his eyes down, darting, looking to the futon that had a few blankets on it.
Peering his eyes up, he shook his head looking to the wide king bed.
Turning, tharn came out of his bathroom. The two eyed each other.
Moving about, tharn went straight to his bed to go under the covers looking to type.
Type raised an eye brow and placed his hands to either side of his waist.
"What?"
Type cocked his head to the side.
"Shouldn't your boyfriend get the bed and you sleep on the futon?"
Tharn rolled he's eyes.
He then shuffled into his bed to then turn off the light.
Type scoffed.
"Your a shitty boyfriend. Let me just go home then."
"Type.....go to sleep!"
He took in a deep inhale to move the blankets about too then take off his jacket and pants to fold out the futon.
Type settled in to place his arm underneath his head to look to the darkened ceiling.
He turned his head to eye tharn.
"Can't your boyfriend get a pillow?"
Groaning, tharn grabbed one of his too throw it across the room.
"Stop with the boyfriend crap! This is fake! Now go to sleep, your so annoying."
Type chuckled has he placed the pillow under his head.
Taking a deep breathe he laid on his back looking up.
This is all a mistake! I may love you foe but.....god dammit it!
Turning his head to the side he heard tharn breathing shallowly.
Maybe..... he's asleep.
Darting his eyes, type then moved his legs to the edge looking for where he placed his clothes.
Grabbing his pants, he started to place them back on. He's belt made a noise.
"Type.....go to sleep!"
Type looked forward.
"Look....let me just go home. I don't need to be here."
Tharn reached over to turn on the light to sit looking to types back.
"Type. The guard saw me take you here. My parents will investigate this. Its 1130 at night, we have work at 8, meaning we have to wake at 5. So please, lay down and go to sleep!"
Type shook his head to get out of his pants, roughly to the settled back under the covers to lay to his side.
"Then be a good boyfriend and turn off the light."
Tharns eyes narrowed then raised an eye brow.
"Mmm then be a good little bitch that you are and sleep."
Type widen his eyes to sit up, eyeing tharn in anger.
"Now see here you...."
Then darkness surrounded them.
Type signed heavily to settle back down.
"Asshole!"
"Little bitch!"
Gritting his teeth, type squeezed his eyes shut.
Just sleep then you will be able to leave.
Tossing and turning, type was eventually able to sleep to then wake by tharns alarm.
They both woke up groggy.
Going first in speed, type went to the bathroom to lock the door.
"Type!"
He lightly chuckled.
Rolling his eyes, tharn went to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee, he could tell this was going to be a rough day.
When Type parted, tharn looked to him in his boxers and tee shirt, has he stood over the futon to fold the blankets.
Oddly, his Heart skipped a beat. Type was very thin and had a cute physic. Tharn shivered a disgust then turned back.
"I have extra small suits in my cloest. Go get dressed. No one wants to see that disgusting body of yours first thing in the morning."
Type brows furrowed.
"Your such an asshole. So vulgar first thing in the morning."
Type stepped too the closet.
"I'm only 1 inch shorter then you..."
He mumbled under his breathe.
Tharn.peered his eyes to the side watching type.
He eyed him up and down.
Shaking his head, he folded the blankets to turn to go to your bathroom.
Dressed, type went to the kitchen, being allured by the smell of coffee to look through the cabinets to find two mugs. He filled one to consume.
Looking about, he went through the cabinets to find barly any food. Type shook his head to go to the refrigerator.
Finding some eggs, he placed his coffee to the counter and started to whip something for them.
Out of the bathroom, tharn sniffed the air, smelling something good.
Walking to his kitchen, type was sitted at the table, consuming.
Looking to the side, he saw a plate of food and a mug of coffee.
Signing, he walked to it, to sit, eyeing.
Type looked up.
"What? Its not my fault its so basic. You need to go grocery shopping."
Tharn grabbed his mug to consume then a fork to dig in when he placed his coffee down.
Type watched him consume with a scowl.
He rolled his eyes to peer them down.
"Ungrateful." He mumbled under his breathe.
Tharn looked up.
"I'm tired. Not ungrateful. Thank you for this meal."
Types eyes widen to nod.
"Well, is this going to happen again? Spending the night?"
Tharn nodded.
Type signed.
"And at each other's places type. Eventually ill have you sleep at your apartment."
Type looked up to groan.
"Mmm great...."
Tharn looked up.
"Do you have a place for me to sleep in there or not?"
Type shook his head Then smiled wide.
"I'll get you a futon."
Tharn raised an eye brow. Type motioned with his hand.
"Eat. Its already 630. I know how long it is from your place to work. We....should park a bit away and...."
Type looked to tharn confused by his facial expression. His eyes darted up and down.
"What?"
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"You know has well has i type, when two co workers date they have to go to human resources. That will be our first stop. "
Type made a face to peer his eyes down at his food.
"Mmm i think I've lost my appetite."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Your so dramatic. You knew we had to tell them. Also....out of everyone there you could do worse."
Tharn slightly smirked.
Type looked up.
"Mmm id rather get into a fake relationship with yhou pao then you tharn."
Tharn dropped his fork to lean back.
"You are so...."
Type smiled to eat the rest of his meal to get up placing the dishes into the sink.
"Hurry....we need to leave."
Type left to head out, happy he could get away from tharn.
He sat there shaking his head.
Type.....you are something else.
Yhou is a 60 year old, crass, mean, disgusting fellow.
Shuttering, the image of that man was haunting.
Finshed, tharn got up to place his dishes into the sink to part locking his front door.
He descended the stairs to go into his car. Type handed him the keys for him to place them into the ignition to reverse.
Type looked to tharn.
"We....don't have to touch each other when we go to the office do we?"
He made a frown.
Tharn shook his head.
"We just need to report our relationship and that is all. It is still a place of business."
Type looked out the window to smile.
"Mmm thank God."
Tharn looked angrily at type, to roll his eyes, to then look before him driving them off to work.