quite the confession

Has time progressed, type stayed away from tharn, his brother and kata. He went back to his place to sleep on the futon, not wanting to sleep on the bed where him and tharn had sex.
After a month, and his back aching he threw away that bed to buy another.
He still had dreams often of tharn but type was managing. Continuing with his hectic schedule he never saw tharn in any capacity. Type started to become quiet, more business like, had no sense of humor. Since type ended things with tharn, he never smiled not acted like himself.
He was a heart broken man. Every day passed in agony. Even though he didn't drink that much he started to drink more heavily.
It resulted him in going to the er on more then one occasion. He was not taking care of himself.
Waking up one morning, looking to the ceiling, covered in tears from the dream before. Type knew he needed to change. Even though tharn had been his second love, type needed to move on.
He stopped drinking, ate properly, went to his parents to help them out and went to the gym bulking up a bit. Type also indulged in his job. It took a small hit but nothing he couldn't come Back from.
When he started to have meetings again, type kept his head hung, eyes down not looking to tharn, who always had his eyes glued to type. Tears welled in his eyes, every time.
He was a broken man has well.
After what foe did and said to what he learned of runta tharn lost hope, he just didn't know what to do anymore.
Tharn stayed away from type even though it was killing his soul.
Once done, the intern went to type, type told him to do so, so he wouldn't be alone with tharn at any time.
Tharn watched them go on misery.
To his office, type sat to his desk, the intern stood before him with a clip board.
"Did the meeting go well?"
Type nodded.
"Mmm can you tell me if my week?"
He nodded to look down.
"You have a 5 o'clock today. Then your done. A new client, tomorrow. The rest of the week, seems opened."
Type nodded.
"I can catch up with some paperwork."
Type then brought up a hand to rub his neck.
Stupidly he slept on the futon again.
The intern looked up to place the clip board down to go around to then start to rub.
Types eyes opened wide.
This guy was starting to become a bit handsy the last few months.
"Um....mr. Kril?"
"Let me do this for you."
Type looked down, brows furrowed
"Mr. Kril......this is highly un...."
Type turned his neck to coo a bit. He hit the right spot. They smiled.
"I've been hitting a massage class. I know it's a bit un ethical un professional to be doing this but i just want to help. You seem stressed."
Type instantly got up, he stepped back looking to type questionally.
That hit a nerve. Reminded him of tharn.
"Mr. Kril.....please leave."
"Mr. Quiero.....I'm..."
"Now!"
Type hung his head to yell a bit, breathing hard.
The intern left in haste.
Type turned hand to his mouth.
God damn it!
He fought and hard against the tears to then sit eyeing his work.
Type took a deep breathe in.
He indulged heavily into it, he did not wish to think.
Awhile later, type sat to his couch, looking over some materials he received from that meeting.
The intern came back too stand in front of type.
Type took a deep breathe in to take the materials to place them to the side. Peering his eyes up.he gave his intern an apologetic look to then stand. There eyes darted.
"Mr. Kril, i am sorry for my out burst. You did not deserve that. These last few months you have really turned around. I know it is not a good excuse but i did not sleep the night before."
Type brought up his hand to place it to there shoulder.
"Can we move on from this?"
The intern darted his eyes to then step forward to place his lips to types.
His eyes Widen to bring down a hand to his chest to push him away.
"What the hell are you doing?"
He took a deep.breathe in.
"Mr. Quiero.......i really like you. I.....everyone has seen around the office you and mr. Varmino are having trouble. Don't think you two are still dating. I have been bending over backwards. Not just for me, but....for you. I could make you happy. Can you please give me a chance?"
Types eyes darted.
He signed.
"Mr. Kril.....you are my bosses son. 23 and mr. Quiero and i....um.....are still...."
Well, for another week anyway.
"So? We are just 2 years apart. Also no one sees you two together anymore. At least let me take you to dinner. Please?"
Type groaned to breathe out heavily.
You and him only have one more week of this idiotic contract before you can say you two are broken up. This intern is a bit cute.
Could have a bit of fun, the day after this contract ends.
Types eyes darted.
"This.....Sunday. Guess....we can."
The interns face lit up.
"Will 6 be acceptable?"
Type nodded, they then both looked to the door. Tharn was there and he heard everything, type signed heavily.
He looked back to the intern.
"Um..... you can go home. I'm all done here."
The intern looked to type to nod then parted.
Tharn watched him go in anger. He closed the door to look too type.
"What the fuck was that?"
Type scoffed still not looking to him.
"Just a bit of fun."
Turning type went to his desk to get his bag to sling it over his body to try and part.
Tharn grabbed him by his arm. Type gritted his teeth. He looked angerly to him.
"Do you not remember our contract!"
Type darkly chuckled.
"By 12:00 Sunday it'll be over."
Type then looked to tharn with narrowed eyes.
"By 12:01 I'll be getting fucked by that intern. Now let my arm go!"
Tharn gripped a bit to then let go.
Type turned to then parted.
Tharn watched him go from his clear office.
Fuck!