return of beo

A month passed for them, they got in a schedule of sleeping over each other's places Tuesday and Thursday and every other Sunday.
They kept the physical part to a bare minimum. The two were less mean to one another but still snipped at each other from time to time.
At times they would get along has if they were friends, other times they acted has enemies.
When they went to each others parents house, it was nothing but silence. The pair did not believe there sons were actually dating but they didn't say anything against it. Kata was fuming mad when she heard. So when the two went to the parents houses on.the Saturdays, she stayed away.
Monday morning, type was plating the breakfest has tharn folded the blankets on the futon.
Tharn told Type he wouldnt allow him in his bed again, so he road a new futon he picked out 2 weeks ago.
He also didn't go after any women remembering the contract even though tharn wished he could.
"Breakfest."
Type called.
Placing the folded blanket to the top, tharn moved to the kitchen to sit digging in.
"Tharn....your coffee pot is broken. Do we have enough time to go to a coffee place?"
Tharn nodded.
Type smiled to dig into his food.
For the first time since type met this man, he was actually treating type has a human being. They were getting along quite well.
Consuming, they both placed there dishes away to leave.
Tharn drove them, to a coffee shop.
"Ill have a soy latte, with Mexican cream."
Type nodded.
He watched tharn part to head to the bathroom.
Looking to the board, type didn't know if he should get his usual mocha frappe or try something different.
His eyes scanned the board to widen his eyes from a voice behind him.
"Let me guess, a mocha latte?"
Type started to breathe heavily, his heart raced turning his eyes darted.
It was his ex beo.
His body shivered. Type hadent seen him since they graduated at age 18.
"Um, sir, what would you like to order."
Type shook his head coming to the present to turn.
"Um, soy latte with Mexican cream and a mocha frappe."
The woman nodded.
Turning and not knowing why type followed beo a bit for them to look each other over.
"You haven't seem.to changed that much type. Great suit your wearing."
Type nodded, he didn't know what to say.
Looking beo over, his hair was longer, he looked incredibly sexy and wore his hair up. His physique was muscular against his white shirt that was partly opened. Types heart pounded against his rib cage.
"You..... have a bit. Www...working out?" Type stuttered.
Beo smiled.
"Mmm yes. So what have you've been up too? Still single?"
Types eyes darted.
"Um...."
Then looking to the side a girl went to beo to wrap her hand around his arm. She looked to type with a smile.
"Beo who are you talking too?"
Raising a hand she placed it up.
"My name is sara vantu, beo's girlfriend, who might you be?"
Types heart sunk.
He looked between the Two to raise an hand to shake hers.
"I'm type qiero i was...."
"He was my classmate in high school."
Type eyed, beo then gritted his teeth pulling back his hand.
"Mmm yes. We....went to the same school."
The girl looked around.
"Are you here with anyone? Someone has handsome has you should have a girl."
Type gritted his teeth. Beo.smiled.
"Mmm sara i think he is single."
Has they talked tharn came out of the bathroom, looking around, they stopped when.He saw the trio.
Remembering that one night, where type was talking to someone then kneeling to the ground, tharns eyes widen when he looked to beo's face. He knew that was types ex that left him broken hearted.
Taking a deep breathe in, tharn stepped too them to hold types hand. He looked down to then look to tharn wide eye.
Tharn kept his composure, looking between the two.
"Hello I'm tharn varmino, types boyfriend. Who might you two be?"
Type gulped then looked to them who eyed the two.
Beo's smile disappated to grit his teeth.
"Your.....his boyfriend?"
"That i am."
Letting go of his hand, tharn wrapped his arm.around type.
Type looked to it, then back to them.
"Oh, so....your gay then type?"
He nodded.
"Oh....isn't that...um....great."
Sara looked to beo.
He looked to the two, fuming just a bit.
She looked to tharn.
"Well, I'm sara, this is my boyfriend is beo.He just told me this was his classmate in high school."
Tharn nodded.
"I went to.the same school. Don't really remember seeing you. Oh wait.....i swear i saw you once kissing a..."
Type turned to pat tharns chest. They eyed one another
"Um that is quite enough. I heard the lady calling our order. We should get them and go."
He turned to look at them.
"Well, it was nice to meet you sara and to see you again beo. Tharn."
Getting out of his embrace, he pulled tharn to the order, they both grabbed there drinks to hold hands parting.
Beo watched them go gritting his teeth.
In the car, they drove in silence for a bit.
"Mmm Type?"
He kept his eyes to the window.
"Yes?"
"I.....know i have no right to ask you about this but....was that your ex?"
Type gritted his teeth to sip at his coffee.
"Yes.....and id rather not talk about it okay."
Tharn nodded. They drove for a few mintues in silence til type turned to look at tharn.
"Um....thank you for that. I really appreciate it."
Tharn nodded.
"Even him.should see us in.a close embrace. Itll help us later, if anyone asks him."
Type rolled his eyes.
So, what you did was not sincere just for this fake relationship.
Type shook his head to stay in silence.
At work, they were in a board meeting, seeing beo, the image wouldn't get out of types head.
Peering his eyes to the side, his phone silently went off.
Looking around, no one was looking to him.
Grabbing the phone, he moved it under the desk to look and see who was texting him.
His eyes widen. Unlocking he read the text message.
Beo: type. I was wondering if you could come meet me around 7 tonight at the place you and i first kissed?
Type gritted his teeth to look up, eyes darted to every one. Then.He looked to tharn who had his eyes on there boss.
There was nothing in.the contract with meeting an ex.
Chewing his inner cheek He texted back.
Type: should be able too. Meet you there at 7.
Type locked his phone to place it silently to the top of the desk, to hang his head, brows furrowed.
He didn't knew of this was a good plan or not. Peering his eyes over, tharn looked to type, confused why he didn't Start talking when the boss called his name, also his deamonor looked off.
"Type.....Type!"
Looking up, type nodded.
"Sorry sir.....um....with what i have figured."
Tharn kept his eyes to type, has he fumbled a bit with the report. This was not like him.
What is going on with you type?