figuring out who

The next week, tharn and type stayed with kata and foe to then by the end move to there now very private, gated house.
In the living room, type sat taking out picture frames to move them to the side. Taking out one of him and tharn, when they were 10, standing next to there parents away from another made him laugh.
Tharn came in from the bedroom, after getting another bed to sit next to type to wrap his arm around.
He looked down to chuckle.
"Do......you want to know why i was making that face?"
Type looked to tharn, eyes darted.
"Why?"
Tharn looked to type.
"Oddly, i wished to stand by you, but repressed it."
Type slightly smirked to place the picture down to gather another. Tharn kept his eyes on type to take the picture away, type sign.
"Type.......its going to be okay. We ruled out our parents now just need to....."
Type looked to tharn with narrowed eyes.
"You and i both know who did it tharn!"
Type got up to stomp to the bathroom to slam the door.
Tharn signed heavily, to lean into the couch to look forward.
"Runta....."
For the entirety of the week, even though they didn't say it, they knew. Tharn was trying to contact her,but honestly couldn't find the woman. He had his suspicions with bok since he didn't go to work that week, just sunti but tharn could tell, it wasent them. He knew in his heart it was runta.
The whole week type knew, and stayed silent to it and after that one night, stayed a bit away from tharn. He knew if it is to be her, tharn wouldn't do a thing. Type thought tharn still had feelings for her and wouldn't go after. Type......is wrong.
Tharn the whole time, was thinking of ways to get to her, but to no avail.
Up,tharn walked to the door to knock.
"Type.......i have to leave for work. Your taking the day off right?"
Silence.
Tharn looked down to sign sullenly.
"Can.....you at least kick the door or something so i know?"
Hearing a noise tharn leaned away.
"I.....love you type. Even if you don't."
Tharn turned to get his keys then left.
Type was to the ground, back to the door, head turned with tears down his face.
"I.....do love you tharn......just....."
Type gulped to look forward.
"This isn't fair......beo went away....why won't she! I.....just want us to be happy...."
Type brought up his knees to weep a bit.
After, type left to go back to the couch, to sit to sign.
Bringing up his left hand he starred at his ring.
He loves you type.......wants to marry you.....you have to stop being an asshole to him.....not his fault....
Type looked up to dart his eyes to stand.
"Right........enough of this pity party......get this house moved in ready for your man and.......give him a great welcome home."
Type smiled.
The whole day he did just that, unpacked everything, then went to the flower store to get a bouquet of tharns favorite to take it home.
Scattering the petals around the bed, type got off to put the remainder to a vase to the kitchen table to start on tharns favorite meal. Completed, he looked to what he accomplished with a smile.
Hearing, his phone go off, type went to it.
Picking it up,
"Better not calling to say your late tharn."
His eyes widen to gulp, to breathe a bit heavy going through a few pictures.
Turning, his head he heard the door unlocked.
Type shut off his phone to place it to his back pocket.
He went to tharn who looked him over, a bit confused. Stepping to him,
"Type? Are you okay?"
Types eyes darted.
Taking a step forward he placed his arms around tharns neck to pull him for a rough kiss. Tharn kept his arms to the side a bit confused.
Parting, type took a hand down to pull tharn Along.
To the bed, they were undressed and tharn was on all fours,being thrusted hard into, he gripped the bedding, head hung.
"Aaaah fuck type! Mmmm harder! Harder! I want your cum! Mmmm"
Type looked to tharn to thrust harder to grunt.
"You....want it! Mmmm! This cocks cum! Mmm!"
Tharn nodded to go up on his hands to lift his head back to moan to move himself up and down types length. To hang his head.
"Fuck tharn! Cumming!"
After, type lubed tharn to straddled his length.
Tharn kept his eyes to type, to play with each erect nipple.
Type kept his hands to tharns pectorals to lift his head back to moan.
Tharn looked him over with a smile.
"You are too incredible type......too god damn sexy!"
Tharn started to thrust and hard with his grinding.
"Am......am......i Better then....aaah... Her.....better then runta!"
Tharn stopped thrusting to look to type confused.
Type hung his head to keep grinding.
""Mmm type?"
Type grabbed one of tharns hands to take it to his still hard cock to have him wrap it around. They both stroked.
"Aaaaah Make me cum tharn! Fuck me! Fuck me harder damn it!"
Tharns eyes narrowed, he could tell something we wrong, taking a deep breathe, tharn started to thrust again. He then took a hand up, to pull him down, trying for a kiss but type moved his face to the side.
"Nnn.....no! Just.....fuck me! Aaaaah so.....close!"
Tharns eyes darted up and down.
"Type?"
He shook his head to grind quicker.
Tharn leaned his head back to moan has he emptied his seed into type, has he did, type exploded on him.
They both quivered, to breathe heavily, instead of flopping on tharn, type got off.
Tharn looked to his back, has he sat to the edge, gripping the bedding.
He got up to wrap his arms around to look to him.
"Type.....please talk to me......what is going on? Why would you ask me that?"
Type took a deep breathe in to look to his ring.
"Do..... do you still love her? Wish to be with her? Make.....love to her? Embrace her supple......"
Tharn moved to the edge, to grab types face to turn it towards him.
"What the hell are you talking about? No type! No! I want nothing to do with her! I want you.....to be with you....to make love to you.....embrace your body......now tell me....what is going on?"
Type slowly turned his head to look at his pants.
Tharn followed his gaze to let his hands fall to go to types pants to look through it to find his phone. Taking it, he leaned up, to then eye type.
He kept his eyes to it, tears started to fall.
Tharn took a deep breathe in to unlock types phone to widen his eyes going through the pictures.
He shook his head.
"This.....bitch! Why would she......how did she!"
The pictures were when they were together, the last was her to his office, taking a selfie, with tharn in the background, head hung.
Tharn dropped the phone to wrap his arms around type, who kept his to.the edge.
"Type.......i didn't even.know she was there.......i was very busy with work......i love you......please do not read to much into this......"
Type brought up his hands to grip tharns back.
"I..... believe she's the one...."
Tharn nodded to lean back.
"I believe so too.....Type i am so sorry.....to bring you into this........didn't know she.....was like this....but Type i love you....want to marry you......be forever with you......please don't...."
Type smirked to bring up a hand. There eyes darted.
"Type.....please don't......leave me...."
Types lips parted has a tear went down tharns face.
Type took a deep breathe in to wipe it away to place his forhead to his.
"I won't tharn.....just seeing those pictures......"
Type peered his eyes up.
"I will not leave you or let this crazy psycho bitch tear us apart........we need to find her.......to make her pay."
Tharn smiled.
Taking a hand down, he grabbed types phone to the push him onto the bed.
To a coffee shop, runta sat with a smile.
Just a matter of time til.those two break up, tharn then will be mine. I need his money......
Peering her eyes to the side she saw her phone ping.
Opening it her eyes widen.
It was a picture of type and tharn kissing.
Runta then slammed her phone down breaking it.