what is your answer?

To his place, type sat to his kitchen table, looking over the hand written contract, to then peer his eyes to his phone.
Picking it up, he saw a text from beo.
Beo: i hope you are having a great morning. Wish to see you,but i can wait.
Type slightly smiled when he saw a pouty face picture of beo.
Peering his eyes up,he chewed at his inner cheek to place his phone down to get up Going to his couch to lay on his back to look up at the ceiling.
What.... should i do?
Should i let this happen?
Its.....just guilt free sex and....
Type signed to bite his lower lip.
Comparing him to beo, tharn was better. He still didn't know why.
Maybe it could be because your not in love with tharn.
Types heart skipped a beat at that thought.
Leaning up, he placed his hand to his heart.
Why are you acting like that?
Types eyes darted.
He shook his head.
You are not in love with tharn, type, no fucking way, just.....the sex is just incredible.
Sighing, type got up to go to the kitchen table to grab the piece of paper.
Guilt free sex, to have it when we're stressed or frustrated.....
Type chewed at his inner cheek.
No.....feelings....no emotions.....
Sighing, type took.the paper with him to sit at his computer turning it on, to write up another contract, still not sure about it.
All Sunday, type stayed in his place texting beo, with a smile.
By Monday, the two didn't talk to one another. Tharn wanted to give him time to think about it.
He was highly stressed, runta kept texting him, tharn was starting to think about changing his phone number however he just couldn't.
Even though runta hurt him, tharn couldn't just let go.
Later on. That Sunday, he drove to her place, after some research, to sit in his car on the other side, watching her through the window, she was sitting down in her chair, head hung, crying.
Gritting, his teeth, he left to go to his place, to lay on his back to his bed,starring at his phone, oddly wishing type was there.
He didn't know why but type was starting to effect him in a way he couldn't fully understand.
By Monday, the Two were standing next to one another, being congratulated on landing there client.
To types office, tharn came in to stand to the front of the desk.
He kept his eyes down.
"Yes?"
"You......are coming to my place tomorrow right?"
Type shook his head to peer his eyes up.
"I was at your place Saturday. You come to mine."
Tharn smiled a bit.
"Are.....you going to have something with you?"
Types eyes darted.
"Will....have to see. Is there anything else?"
"Mmm....good work on your part with landing the client."
Type smiled to nod.
"You too tharn. Now if you please.....I'm rather busy."
Tharn nodded to part.
Watching him go, types heart beat erratically.
He shook his head to peer his eyes down getting back to work.
By Tuesday, the two worked busily, the day went by pretty quick.
The taxi ride was a silent and a bit awkward one.
To types place, he took off his shoes and jacket first too go to the kitchen getting two glasses of water.
Tharn took off his shoes and jacket to go straight to the bed, to sit on the edge, loosening his tie.
Type came in, to look at him.
"Mmm why are you in here?"
Tharn looked to him with an eye brow raised.
Types darted he's eyes, to sit down next to him, offering him the cup.
Tharn downed it to place the cup to the floor to look at type who kept his head forward, eyes down, looking at the cup.
He still was not sure about this.
Tharn hit him with his shoulder.
"Do you have it?"
He nodded.
"It's.....on my kitchen table."
"Typed?"
Type nodded to gulp.
Tharn saw that.
"Type.....this really is not a big deal, you are over thinking this."
"Mmmm."
Bringing up his cup, type drank in full the water to then place it to the ground.
He looked to his cupped hands.
"Are....you really sure about this? You could find a woman tharn. I honestly do not mind. If you don't want me to go behind your back to be with another then i can wait til we fake break up, to go to beo."
Tharns eyes widen.
Bringing up his hands, he placed them to either side of types face to make him look. There eyes darted.
Tharn didn't know why but mentioning beo's name pissed him off.
"I....saw runta Sunday type. I'm.....stressed over it. I'm sure about this. Man or woman, type.....you are a fantastic fuck."
Type gritted his teeth has tharn pulled his head towards him for them to share in a closed kiss. After a moment, tharn took.out his tongue to seek entrance.
Type brought up his hands to his chest to push him off, breathing heavily.
"Wwait.....we....haven't signed the new contract yet."
Tharn slighty smiled.
"We can afterword. Aren't.....you stressed has well type? Not being able to be with...."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Types eyes darted.
"Frustrated.....more then anything."
"Mmm."
Pulling type once more, his eyes slightly shut to place his tongue into tharns willing mouth.
The kiss went slow, then started to grow in speed.
Parting, the two looked to another.
"Remember though type, I'm not gay. This is just for sexual satisfaction to lessen frustration and stress. I will never grow feelings for you nor should you grow feelings for me. Got that."
Types eyes narrowed to take down tharns hands.
"So.... In essence, im just a toy for you to use?"
Tharn signed.
"Essentially.....a bit. However, i have come to like you type. I am being honest about what i said the other day. We could become friends after this."
Types eyes darted.
To then bring up his hands to tharns chest to push him down to get on top.
He then put his hand down his boxers to grip his member.
Just sex type!
Tharn leaned up on his elbows to look at type, who wore a serious expression.
"If....i am essentially your toy tharn, then this is will be my toy has well."
Leaning to tharn, type couldn't stop himself. Reasons unknown to him, he wanted it, desired it.
Locking there lips, tharn pushed type to his back to hover over him, pinning his arms to either side of his head.
"Remember type. You are the woman."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Remember tharn. I am still a man with a cock. Not a...."
His eyes widen has tharn leaned up to start unbuttoning his shirt, looking down at the action.
"I...am very well aware of what is between your legs type."
Type leaned his head up to sign.
Here we go.
"Nnnnn fuck tharn!"
Type was on all fours, being thrusted into hard from.behind.
Tharn griped at his waist, keeping his eyes to his back.
"Why...are you so tight type? You feel so good inside."
Type bit his lip, to turn his head, moaning heavily.
"Mmm why are you so...aaaah good at fucking me tharn? Mmmm? Aaaah...."
Bringing a hand back, type started to stroke his member, that ozzed pre cum.
Tharn started to thrust harder.
"This straight cock fucking you to your gratification? Mmmm?"
Type moaned heavier.
"Oh god yes! Aaaah make me cum tharn! So good!"
Tharn smiled wide to thrust even quicker growing closer.
"Mmm can i.....explode my load into.this tight hot sexy ass type? Mmm?"
Type opened his eyes wide at the word sexy.
Gulping he nodded.
"Mmmm yes! Nnnn fuck your load into me with that rock hard cock! Aaaaah i....can't....hold back....mmmm I'm cumming."
Tharn hung his head to grit his teeth.
Why does this feel so much better then when i was with a woman? When.i was with....
"Mmmm fuck type......aaaah."
Thrusting hard, tharn emptied his seed into type has he emptied his on the bed.
Falling asleep first, the two laid on there sides, tharn had a hand to types cheek, looking him up and down.
You really are a good lay type.
Why was it never good when you were with beo? Or are you lying to make me feel better?
Shuffling a bit closer, tharn could feel types breathe on his lips. He smiled.
Opening his eyes, he took.his hand off, to lay to his back looking to the ceiling.
What the hell.is wrong with you tharn! Why is your heart beating so rapidly? Why do.you wish to be inside type again? To kiss those lips again?
Sighing, tharn got up to retrieve his clothes putting them on.
You are disgusting tharn. What the hell has gotten into you?
Turning, he stopped to look at an asleep type.
I.....think my eyes are going bad. Why do i see him has cute? Why do i not want to leave?
Grunting, tharn went to the kitchen, to look over the piece of paper.
Seeing a pen to the side, he gritted his teeth.
Should.....we be doing this? I know it is my fault for pushing for it but.....he is a guy tharn, your not gay......but......but......
Grabbing the pen he signed the bottom.
Reasons unknown to him, tharn didn't want to stop.
Walking around the table he left, wishing to stay but denying that desire.