got to be fucking with me

Has a week passed type was confused.  Tharn was actually being nice to him. From Tuesday to Friday, he helped him with work and didn't say anything when he came to work in the same suit on Wednesday.
This was not like tharn. He also didn't call him Any slurs or acted ill.
By Saturday, type came back from the gym to hesitate before his apartment door, looking down at his phone.
"Why.....is Tharn texting me?"
The two had each other's phone numbers since they started work but they never called nor texted another.
Sighing, type went into his apartment, keeping his eyes to his phone.
Shuffeling around, he sat to his kitchen table, too hold up the phone looking at it.
"What do you want?"
Unlocking the phone he read the text.
Tharn: type? Would you be able to meet me at a bench in tamyaki park in 20 mintues?
Type raised an eye brow.
Type: why?
Tharn: i have business to discuss with you.
Types eyes narrowed.
Type: i can be there in 30.
Tharn: ill be here.
Shutting his phone off, he sat it down to get up stretching going to the shower.
After, he dried, dressed and left.
Driving to the park, he was confused by this Action.
This did not seem like tharn.
"What is going on?"
Parked, he got out to look about.
Seeing a few benches, the park was reletivally small.
Seeing one with a person to it, type figured it was tharn. Walking to him, he rounded to eye, still standing.
They eyed one another.
"What is this business tharn? Why did we meet here?"
Tharns eyes darted. He took a deep breathe in to pat the seat next to him. Type watched the Action to shake his head.
"I'm.fine standing. What is it you want tharn?"
He then leaned back, eyes to type.
"I....would like to ask of you to go out with me."
Types eyes widen, lips parted, his arms dropped to the side.
He gulped.
"You have done some fucked up shit to me in the passed tharn but this..."
He shook his head.
"This is not funny!"
Turning tharn stood to grab his arm.
Type looked back to give him a glare.
"Its....not a joke. I want you to be my boyfriend."
Type jerked his arm out from his grasp.
There eyes darted.
"Bullshit! You and i hate each other! I don't know what sick game your trying to play but i will not be apart of it!"
Type turned to stop, his lips parted.
"I....know why runta left."
He signed.
Tharn then sat back down to the bench to hunch over, eyes to the ground.
Type turned to see tharn in a sullen state.
He knew of heart break.
Gulping, type sat next to him, eyes darted up and down.
"What does runta have to do with you trying to date me?"
Tharn looked to type.
"I've just found out my parents had a hand to her disappearance."
Types eyes narrowed he lightly chuckled.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Let me guess. Your now pissed off with your parents and you can't think of a better revenge then to get into a fake relationship with me?"
Tharn nodded.
Type shook his head.
"Good bye tharn."
Type stood up to have tharn grab him by his wrist Making him stay.
Then he stood with a sign.
"Type.....what you said was true. For what they have done, they need to pay."
Type shook his wrist out of tharns grasp.
He turned, they eyed another.
"Then find someone else."
Tharn signed.
"I don't want this to Turn into something. Im not gay. You and i hate each other so its a perfect fit."
Type shook his head.
" i may hate you tharn and i know for a fact it would never turn into anything but no. Go find someone else. I can not indulged in such deception."
Turning he stopped again, eye brows furrowed.
"Ill pay."
Type scoffed.
He turned his head to eye tharn.
"Your a prick. I make my own money and have my parents if i wish. I don't need yours. Hope you can get your revenge tharn. Just won't be with me."
Turning he parted.
Tharn sat to the bench looking forward.
Fuck!
To types apartment, he went straight to a bottle to down the contents.
He could not believe for one second tharn vamineo would ask him to take part in such a thing.
Making a sour face, he took the back of his hand to his mouth.
Placing the bottle down, type took out his phone from his back pocket. He needed to relieve his stress.
A taxi dropped him off at a bar, quickly he was able to pick up a guy.
To there place, they both went down on each other, but nothing else came of it. Asleep, type dreamt of his ex.
Type 16, was sitting at a table outside of his school, head hung, he lifted it up to take a hand to the back of his head to rub.
Looking about, tharn had walked passed hitting him in the head.
"Prick!"
He yelled after him with his group of friends.
Tharn turned to raise an eye brow.
"Disgusting faggot!"
Type gritted his teeth, has he turned, retrieving high fives from his friends.
Peering his eyes to the side a boy about his age sat next to him.
His eyes widen.
"I saw what happened and came over. Are you okay?"
Type nodded to peer his eyes to his homework. The boy next to him was cute.
"Mmm yes. I've known that idiot since i was 10. Always like that too me."
The boy looked him up and down.
"That sucks. I'm geo faminda, I've been seeing you around. Thought you looked kind of lonely. You don't hang out with too many people."
Type looked to him.
"Mmm I'm type qiero. That's because I'm openly gay. If you can't..."
The boy smiled.
"So am i....well I'm still on the down low til after high school. People here do not need to know who i like. Its not there business. Would you like to get out of here?"
Type smiled wide to nod.
From a distance, tharn was getting into a company car with his friends to see type smiling, looking purely happy. He rolled his eyes in disgust.
Opening his eyes, type peered them over to see the guy he picked up, to his side, arm drapped over his body has he laid on his back.
Taking his eyes forward, silently he went underneath, off the bed he retrieved his clothes to part.
Calling a taxi, type looked out the window, looking around the darkness. It was 3 in the morning.
Home, he took off all his clothes to go to his bathroom to hang his head under the warmth.
Geo and type didn't last long but he put his whole self into it.
Has geo was on the down low, it fueled types jealousy when he would often see him hanged over a girl.
With pressures to take over the family business since his older brother ran off a few years ago, it was a bit over whelming.he also had to deal with tharns homophobic abuse.
Type also tried to become friends with kata again but when he went to there house so there parents could talk business. Kata tried to kiss him. After, that type made sure they were never alone again.
Type only saw her has a friend, he was also very gay and into boys.
Lossing his virginity in the first month to geo, he then became clingy. Seeing how geo acted nicer to the girls that surrounded him, type started to become more girl like. Always preparing a home cooked meal for geo in the mornings when they would secretly meet, gave him.money when they would secretly go out to lunch.
Has the months progressed geo started to pull away, that only made type become more clingy. He would often sneak into geos bedroom window upon his request even though geo never did that for type.
In the relationship, type lost himself.
By 6 months, for a week, type didn't see or heard from geo.
Going out with some friends and acquiring a fake id they went to a bar.
Actually having fun, type looked around to see geo, to the side, kissing a girl.
Slamming his drink down he's friends looked to him and watched him go to geo, grabbing him by the wrist dragging him out.
To the alley, geo grabbed his wrist back from type to turn placing either hand to his face to pull them in a deep kiss.
Type was not ready for this to be over.
Bringing up his hands, he placed them to types chest to push him back.
There eyes darted.
"What the hell geo! You are my boyfriend why are you kissing...."
Geo looked apologetically to type.
He shook his head to step forward placing his hands to either arm. Tears started to fall.
"Geo please don't! I love you."
With a deep breathe geo moved his arms to push type again. He hung his head.
"Type.....i think i was just curious. I like when my lips are on a girl. I'm sorry. Your also too clingy, needy and your jealousy...."
Geo shuttered.
Type closed his eyes to let more warm Tears fall.
"I'm really sorry type. You.....acting like a girl kind of helped me make this choice. I....hope we can still be friends."
Type turned his head to the side to grimance.
Geo looked to him in sadness.
He took a step forward for type too push him away. Eyes darting.
"Go.....away! Go back to her!"
Type screamed at geo.
Breathing in, he turned.
Leaving type alone, he fell to his knees, head hung, clutched his Heart to cry heavily.
"I.....will never ever fall in love with anyone ever again!"
Unknowly, tharn was passing by, the bar was close to his house. He looked down the alley to see type crying and hard.
His eyes widen when he heard his outburst.
After that day, type retreated in himself, grew quite and hung out with his friends more. Every now and then he would see geo.with a different girl.
Geo would look to type apologetically, however if he ever went close to him, type would run away.
Not knowing why, when type would run tharn somehow would be there and he actually would lead him somewhere else.
For a few months, without knowing why, tharn was actually nice to him but when type started to go after boys again, trying to move on to no avail, tharn was mean to him once more.
Laying on his back to the bed, he looked to the ceiling.
Eyes darted. Since geo, type did not get close to anyone. From 16 to now he went after maybe a half dozen boys too either talk and fall asleep or do things then fall asleep. He did not desire to get close to anyone.
Turning to his side, his eyes darted.
"Tharn...you are out of your mind."
Peering his eyes up, type saw his phone going off. Looking to the wall at his clock it was 4 in the morning.
Sitting, he retrieved his phone from the side table.
"Who would be calling me at this hour?"
Looking to it, it was from a correctional facility.
"Um Hello?"
"Type? Type? It's me huru. I need your help little brother."
Types eyes widen.