brother comes back

"Nnnn tharn......aaah i love you! Mmmm i love you!"
Tharn and type were in a close embrace, to the middle of the bed, arms and legs wrapped around another. Going back type looked tharn over.
"You are such an idiot! Just....want your body...aaah! Runta! She has my heart.....mmm make me cum!"
Types eyes widen to then start to get away.
Jolting awake, type breathed deeply, his body shook.
Looking to either side, he was in a familiar bed, no tharn.
"Oh god!"
He brought up his hand to his forhead, to breathe in deeply.
"Why....did i have to have a dream like that.....why won't you get out my fucking head tharn!"
Type brought his knees to his chest too weep on them.
"Get.....out of my head......especially get out of my heart....."
After awhile, type was able to fall asleep.
The next morning he went to the kitchen to look through his parents fridge.
It had been over 4 months and type could not have one dream without tharn in it. Some were sweet others were like that one.
He stayed away from tharn in those months. Kept to a very odd and chaotic schedule, he was happy the intern was actually stepping up and helping him and doing his job.
One last thing for type to worry about.
The last month was a doozy.
Beo had come back meeting type at a bar with sara on his arm.
He tried to apologize to type, but being drunk type let it all out. Hearing that beo was going to sleep with type while she was in the bathroom that one day pissed her off, she ended the relatinship and for good. Type was able to say his peace that night. Beo never called type again.
For type, in those 4 months, he stayed at hotels and his parents sleeping in his old.bedroom. Type knew tharn wouldn't go to his parents and type needed time to move on. Type also couldn't fathom going to a place where they sleep with one another. He also didn't go to that one bathroom anymore. He was going to stay in the contract, they now only had 1 month.left of it. After, type planned to move and go to another office. He was going to put this stuff behind him, type was going to start anew, without tharn or beo.
After he finished his meal, type went out to widen his eyes when he went to the living room.
Foe was there hugging there parents.
Type stepped too him, looking to him questionally.
"Foe? What are you doing here?"
Straightening up he went to type to hug him.
"I'm back my little brother."
He leaned back to grab his hand to pull him to a room.
They both sat down to his bed looking to another.
"What....are you doing out? Hasent even been a year?"
"I'm cleaned type.....they let me out a bit early.....i need to tell you why...."
Type looked to him confused.
"Why?"
Foe smiled wide.
"I'm going to get married."
Type eyes widen.
"Excuse me? To who?"
"Well, before i tell you.....our parents told me something.....are you really dating tharn?"
Types eyes widen to turn his body to look to the ground, head hung, gripping the edge.
"Mmmm about that....."
"Type.....I'm not stupid. Is that where you got the money? From him? What did you two get into ty...."
Foes eyes widen, type had turned to hug him tears started to come down.
He brought up his arms to wrap them around him.
"It......was a contract. We weren't suppose to.....grew feelings....or fall in love...... Just suppose to piss off his parents....but we did then runta....his ex came back.....he chose her over me......i feel so fucking stupid for  giving tharn my heart foe! So idiotic....."
Foe took a deep breathe to pull type back. He kept his head down.
"I'm....so sorry type.....this is all my fault.....if i didn't need that money......this wouldn't ever happen.....I'm so sorry....."
Type sniffed.
"No.....you needed help foe.....even in your drug induced stages you were always there for me.......i....just feel so stupid....beo broke my heart but tharn......he.....took what remained and shattered it in his hands......i really thought he changed.....that he loved me but....."
Foe pulled type back for a tight hug.
"Type.....he is the idiot! For him to choose anyone over you......he is the fool.....i am here now....and i love you type.....i Will stay clean for you and my almost wife....."
Type leaned back, eyes darted.
"That's.....right....who is this?"
Foes eyes darted.
"Kata...."
Types eyes widen.
"Kata......kata! Tharns little sister?"
Foe took a deep breathe in.
"Yes......a few months ago, she started to come visit me at the rehab.....she talked on and on about you. We started to really talk and we have grown Feelings for another.....she's....also pregnant...."
Type turned to hold his head in his hands.
"Aaaaw foe! You know she liked me right? She probably just...."
Foe placed his hand to his back eyeing type.
"That was in one of our conversations. She did once type....within these 6 months, we have spent a lot of time together. She loves me.....even said to me that she only had a crush on you because it was unresolved love for me. Has we hung out, it came to light. I love her type.....i really do. Baby or not, i want to marry this woman."
Type then stood to take a deep breathe.
"I'm happy for you foe....really happy for the both of you....but.....i need to be alone. Now because of your union ill have to see him......i....need to go."
Foe watched type leave to sign deeply.
Type went to his room to close the door and lay to his back staring at the ceiling, letting the tears fall.
What the hell did i do in this life time to deserve this!
A little while later, tharn walked into his office, in a depressed sullen state to stop looking up.
Foe was to his desk, leaning against it looking to tharn, with arms wrapped around his chest.
"You tharn.....we need to talk!"
Foe said through gritted teeth.
Tharn looked him up and down questinally.