the contract

At 8am, without much sleep, type drove 2 hours away to a correctional faculty, to see his brother.
He was being contained for a variety of things.
Parked, type walked to the front to look up shaking his head.
Inside, he had to go through a  detector to then go to a room where he had to sit between a piece of glass looking to his brother who looked very thin and awful.
Picking up the phone to the side he looked to his brother sullenly.
"Type...."
He nodded.
"Foe."
"I need your help. You have got to get me out of here. I won't last the.month in this place please."
Type signed. The charges against him was great. Eyes darting, type saw his brother quiver.
"What type of drugs are you now on foe?"
Foe frowned to peer his his down, gripping the phone.
"A.... multitude of things. I'm....going through withdrawals....i....need your help."
" why don't you ask mother and father to post your bail?"
Foe looked up.
"I....did. They wont help me. They said i need to stay in here and Learn my lesson. Please type....i really need to get out of here!"
Types eyes darted. The bail was a large amount for what foe had done. He didn't have that much money. Then his eyes widen to roll them.
Foe's eyes darted.
"What is it? Are you not going to help me?"
Type peered his eyes up.
"If i help you. I need you to go to a rehab of my choosing......and i drive making sure you go. Itll be a maximum place and they will make sure you stay."
Foe nodded.
"If you get me out of this ill go."
Type signed.
"Itll take me a mintue."
"Then go.... Please i can't survive here.  Thank you little brother."
Parting, type sat in his car, shaking his head.
"God fucking damn it!"
Type had to go to tharn but he knew the only way to get this money was to indulged in a fake relationship. He made a gagging sound.
Tharn had Been nothing but mean to him and yet he asked type of this.
Sighing, type needed to drive back to his place for some sleep before he would go and find tharn.
By 5, type was able to sleep, eat and think and there was no another way. If tharn was True to his word then would he pay this incredible amount.
Up, type parted from his apartment to try and call him to no avail. He wasent picking up.
Type called his parents, they didn't know where he was, thinking, type started to go to his favourite places to try and find him.
To the last, it was a bar. Going to.the bar tender who pointed to the back.
Walking to it, type stood in the door way to see tharn sitting down with a girl to his side, kissing.
Type rolled his eyes.
Clearing his throat, the two parted for them to look to him.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
The girl giggled then parted.
He made a sullen sound to move his head forward to sip at his drink.
Type signed to step forward.
Tharn placed the cup down to eye type.
"Why are you here?"
Breathing in deep, type bent over to grab that drink to down it then placed it roughly back on the table to then sit next to tharn who widen his eyes.
Type looked forward in irritation.
"We're.....you truthful with paying?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"How much?"
Type bit his lip, to hang his head, cursing his older brother.
He mumbled something under his breathe.
Tharn leaned a bit closer.
"Pardon?"
Signing deeply he looked to tharn.
"800,000 baht."
His eyes widen.
"Why so much?"
Type turned his head to look forward.
"That is my price for this deception. Take it or leave it."
Tharn looked forward, eyes darted.
Moving his hand to his back pocket he retrieved a piece of paper and a pen to lay it down on the table.
Type looked to it.
He read on the top, "the contract, to fake date for 800,000 baht"
His eyes widen.
Tharn slightly moved his head in types direction to start writing.
"I think you and i should have some ground rules when we go.into this."
Type looked to tharn with wide eyes.
"Yourll..... give me that amount?"
Tharn nodded.
"Mmm ill pay you back when i can."
"Deceive my parents, do everything correct and efficient there will be no need."
Type rolled his eyes.
Rather tharn wanted him to pay him back or not type would.
"The first rule should be no skin contact unless it is to deceive."
Type nodded.
"The second should be no seeing anyone while we are in this fake relationship for a year."
Types eyes Widen to look to tharn.
"A year......of not seeing anyone?"
Tharn nodded writing it down.
"A few months is too short. For this amount and too really piss of my parents, a year is acceptable."
Type signed.
"Tharn....could we just in secert then? I don't think i can go a year without...."
Tharn peered his eyes up to raise an eye brow.
"Type....even though to us this is nothing but fake. Everyone else must believe its true."
"What do you mean....Everyone?"
"Our parents, siblings and colleges."
Type turned his head to look forward.
I hate you foe!
"Mmmm fine!"
Tharn turned to eye the paper.
Type turned to eye tharn.
"I think the 3rd will be for you to give me gifts to show your love for me."
Tharn peered his eyes up to look to type narrowly.
He smiled.
"In any given relationship that is what you should do."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"So....Yourll be the girl?"
Type made a face.
Rolling his eyes tharn wrote it down.
"The fourth, has we are under said contact that it's to last a year, neither can tell anyone about it."
Type nodded.
"The fifth, by the years end, we will hold a grand breakup and never talk about this again."
"Yes. I highly agree to that."
"The sixth, neither will go behind each other's back with another for any purpose."
Tharn looked to type to nod.
He leaned back to grab the paper looking at it.
"Is there anything else you can.thank off to add?"
Type turned his head forward, eyes darted.
"The 7th, the only physical contact to happen is hand holding and closed mouth kissing, no matter the circumstance, nothing else."
Type looked to tharn who placed the paper down to make a gagging sound at the thought of kissing type
His eyes narrowed.
"You do know when this goes into affect you can't go that. It's a dead give away your lying."
"Mmm, ill have it under control before Monday."
"Monday?"
"My family has a party going on. We will act like a couple then."
Type made a grimance.
Great!
Cocking his head to the side Tharn thought of an 8th but didn't tell type.
Seeing.him write an 8, type looked to it.
The 8th rule: neither actually falls for the other, they never get into.a real relationship with one ever.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn....i would never Ever fall for a pretentious, arrogant prick like you."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Same type. I would never fall for a childish, cocky faggot such has you."
Types eyes narrowed.
"If i get into this with you tharn....you better never utter that word again. Money or no money, you using such language is demeaning!"
He took a deep breathe in, tharn looked to him.
"If you wish people to believe we're "dating" you need to be nicer to me."
Tharns eyes darted to nod.
Grabbing the paper the two looked it over not thinking of Anything else.
Type stood with his hand out.
"Let me have it. Ill go write it on.my computer making you and i a copy. Then we will sign it."
Tharn nodded handing the paper to type.
He brought it to the front to glance it over.
Tharn leaned back into the couch.
"From our company, i have your bank information. Once we sign ill.give the money to you."
Type signed.
"Ill have this done by tomorrow. I need the money now, but i think tomorrow will be okay."
Folding the paper he placed it in his back pocket. To turn to stand in the door frame.
"Type.....thank you for doing this for me."
Type grimanced.
He nodded then parted. Type wasent doing this for tharn, even though he felt bad, he was doing this mainly for his brother.
Inside his car, he slammed the door.
"God dammit foe! You better stay at that rehab! You have no idea what i to do to get this money!"
Reversing he drove to his place to get this done tonight.