Coming out.....ish

Monday came around and after work,  tharn went to help his parents with there party too then lock himself in the bathroom hyperventilating a bit.
Type was on his way and tharn planned to come out to his parents in about an hour.
He gave type the money when he came to his place with the typed contract they made at the bar Saturday night.
Even though it was tharns plan, he was starting to have second thoughts about it. In essance, it would get him out of blind dates and it was the perfect revenge but everyone was going to know they were dating.
Tharn looked himself in the mirror to gauge.
He then took a deep breathe in.
You need to control that.
Peering his eyes to the side, he heard a knock.
He didn't move.
"Tharn....it's Type....."
Taking a long intake, he opened the door for type to go in, he locked the door to eye tharn who looked pale.
He leaned his back to the sink, arms over his chest, peering his eyes down.
Type had his back to the door, looking to tharn with narrowed eyes.
On Sunday, he was able to get his brother out and to a rehab facility, with a few strings pulled to get this done on a Sunday.
Type also had to cover his tracks so his parents wouldn't ask where he got all the money.
Cocking his head to the side, a thought went through his head, when he eyed tharns deamnor.
Maybe.....i can get out of this and just keep the money, to then give tharn monthly payments.
Smiling, type stepped forward to place his hand to his shoulder. Tharn looked up with wide eyes.
"Listen.....you look aweful. Maybe we don't have to go through with this. I can just leave and..."
Type took his hand off to take a step back.
Tharn turned to eye type with an eye brow raised.
"Are you really trying to get out of this? I gave you 800,000 baht without question, we signed a contract type."
Types eyes narrowed to step towards tharn. He leaned his head back, eyes darted up And down.
Type took a deep breathe in.
He brought up his hand, palm up.
Tharn looked to it.
"Then hold your new boyfriends hand. Tharn.....once we leave with our hands intertwined there is no going back."
Tharn brows furrowed looking to the hand, making a pained expression.
Type rolled his eyes to chuckle under his breathe to lean his back to the wall looking forward.
Then he looked to tharn who eyed type.
"Tharn....you are a very capable person however, you can not do this. Let's pretend your stupid idea never happened mmm."
Tharns eyes narrowed when he saw type laugh to try and leave.
Tharn grabbed types hand to intertwine them to head out of the bathroom, pulling type along.
He looked down to there intertwined hands to grimance.
Aaaaah fuck!
Going to the party, in the living room, there were about 30 to 40 people all conversing, has the two made there way through the crowd, a few looked to there hand holding to widen there eyes.
Tharn went straight to there parents with type, to stand next to them holding types hand.
The four looked to each other then to them.
Type hung his head, ears turned red.
Tharns father walked to tharn, placing his mouth to his ear.
"Why are you holding types hand in such a manner?"
Leaning back tharn smirked to let go of types hand to wrap his arm around to pull him closer. There parents looked to them with surprise.
Type lifted his head up, to look at them in nervousness.
"Mom, dad, the qiero's, type and i are dating."
Types parents raised there eye brows in dis believe and tharns mother lips parted to look at his father, who eyed the two.
Tharns father stepped too them, eyes darted between.
"My office....now you two!"
Tharn watched his father go to nod to the others to take his hand back to types to intertwine to pull him along.
Types parents followed has did tharns mother. They all went to the office to stand around the boys, tharns father stood before them.
"What the hell is this?!"
"We're dating."
His eyes narrowed.
"You two hate each other. Always have. How are you Two now dating?"
Type hung his head to gulp.
This is a bad plan tharn, there is no way there going to believe this.
"Hate turns to love."
Type raised his head to peer his eyes to tharn who kept his eyes to his father.
Type then eyed his parents who looked to him in surprise and shock.
"You....love him?"
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
"Well....we just started to date. Guess it's not full on i love you has of yet, but i like him and when he asked me to give him a chance i accepted."
Type looked to tharn with furrow brows.
Really? I asked you?
Tharns mother looked to type to then step to him.
"Why are you making that face type?"
His eyes widen.
Crap.
He looked to his mother.
"Well, um.... he's lying."
Tharn turned his head to look at type
His father nodded to wrap his arms around his chest.
Knew this was a joke.
"How so type?"
"Tharn asked me. He was tired of the blind dates, tharn told me in confidence he didn't feel anything for any of them and...."
Type shuttered but gave a wide smile.
"He....gave me a kiss then tharn told me how cute i was. After, he asked me if we could be boyfriends and I'm giving him a chance."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
His father's face fell. He stepped too the two. They turned there heads to look at him.
"Is this the truth? Are you two dating? This is real?"
Tharn smiled to give types hand a squeeze.
They both nodded.
Then tharns mother left the room.
Types parents looked to one another to sign.
His father raised an eye brow.
"Okay."
Narrowing his eyes he parted to.slam the door. Tharn then wore a genuine smile. His planned worked.
Tharn looked to type. They eyed another.
"I'm a bit tired. We should go to.my place."
Types eyes widen has tharn turned to pull type along. He eyed his parents who shook there heads.
To tharns car, type looked to him with narrowed eyes.
"Satisfied! Now your parents are pissed. Now take me home."
Tharn chuckled to put the key in the ignition.
"I was serious type. Your going to go to my place. I live in a gate community with a guard. He should see me bringing you to my place. I know my parents. They are going to see if this is real."
Types eyes widen.
"You....didn't say we had to go to each others places. I know where you live its far from mine. Its already 930pm. I need to sleep tharn."
He chuckled under his breathe has they drove.
"That's why your going to be sleeping over."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Excuse me?"