doesn't feel right

2 weeks passed
Within those 2 weeks, type couldn't go home, he stayed with beo and tharn had runta stay with him, the two kept sleeping on the pull out couch, tharn couldn't sleep with her on that bed. That was where him and type slept.
Tharn went into a depression after type left that one day. Everyday was painful. Type had made sure to work hard and diligently, he made sure never to be alone and to work late at the office.
Tharn only saw him, by mere glances at board meetings and when he'd pass by. When he did see him, type kept his head down, without looking to him.
Type hated the fact he had stupidly fallen in love with tharn and he was trying to stop that emotion by over working.
By the 2nd week, tharn sat to the table, to eat slowly, keeping his eyes down. Tharn had retreated in himself, become who he was before the contract. A workaholic, stoic and professional, he also became silent, sullen and mad at life.
He didn't know why but he missed type every day.
To the other side of the table, runta looked to him, to eat slowly.
"What's wrong tharn? I made your favorite breakfest..."
Tharn shrugged.
It was my favorite years ago. He took a deep breathe in.
Runta eyes darted.
"Is it work? Your family? Kata?.......Type?"
Tharns heart skipped a beat, eyes widen to look up.
"Why.....would you think that?"
Runta shrugged.
"I.....saw how you two were in this fake relationship thing tharn. You were being so nice to him. I remember the times you would call him so many slurs with anger. I....can tell you two are astrange a bit. Rather this was real or not, you were someone different. I think you two were becoming friends. What is happening with the two of you now?"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Why would i become friends with that faggot?"
Tharn took a deep breathe in to stand to go to runta to bend to lift her chin to give a kiss.
Up, she gave tharn a genuine smile, him however felt nothing.
"Thank you for breakfest."
Up, he went to the bathroom, to go to the sink to place either arm to the sink to look down to sign.
Tharn felt nothing when he was with runta. He knew in his heart he missed type. Not just the sex he missed but types laugh, smile, that way he had to brightened the room has he walked in or made breakfest.
Turning tharn took out his phone to text him, leaning his back to the sink head hung.
Tharn: type. Tomorrow we are to meet with your parents. What time should i pick you up?
Type: piss off!
Tharn signed.
This happened last week when they were to meet his parents. Type said the same. Tharn went to his parents without type to tell them they were fighting. His parents were happy about that, also kata.
Tharn placed his phone to his back pocket to then wrap his arms around.
I'm......such a prick......I'm sorry type....
Leaving his place, tharn drove in a sullen state. To a stop light he looked over wishing type was there. Memories of him being there came to play. Tharn smiled, for the first time in 2 weeks. Hearing a honk, he then drove off.
To the office, he saw type for a moment to then look to tharn with furrowed brows to then leave with his intern close to him who smiled. Tharns eyes narrowed.
That intern was pissing him off.
To his office, tharn sat to look forward.
He went back to runta, because he felt horrible that he didn't even know she had cancer and couldn't help her out. Now he was trying to make up for it, but he didn't know if he loved her anymore. He spent years holding onto that love but it didn't feel the same.
They slept on the pull out everyday, tharn would spend a bit of time watching her, but felt nothing. He would envision type and that would start to hurt his heart. Everyday type invaded his dreams and his mind.
Slowly peering his eyes up, they widen.
Maybe.......you have turned gay tharn.....maybe you really do love him....
Tharn huffed to stand to turn, looking down out his window.
God damn it tharn you are straight. You have tried to watch gay porn does nothing for you, you are not gay.
Then his lips parted remembering something.
"I.....love you tharn"
He shook his head to turn, wrapping his arms around his chest.
Damn it tharn! Your losing it.
The rest of the work day Tharn could not get type out of his mind.
After, he went outside for a moment to talk to a college before he would go to the garage.
Looking to the side, he saw type, head hung looking to the ground.
His lips parted. Tharn desperately wanted to go over there and merely hold his hand.
Then his eye brows furrowed in anger.
Beo came to smile at type. He went with him.
After, tharn drove back to his place in anger.
Why are you back with beo! What did i tell you type!
Tharn gripped the steering wheel. He was beyond pissed and jealous.
To his place, he went to his mail box then went up.
Seeing it was still dark, he fumbled for the light switch. On, he looked around not seeing runta, shrugging he didn't really seem to care.
To the kitchen table, he sat roughly, to go over the letters.
Stopping at one, it was from type.
Opening it, his lips parted.
It was that new contract.
Looking up he saw runta come in, with a cake.
"Happy birthday tharn." She smiled.
Tharn stood with the letter to go to the cake looking down then to runta.
He wished to be with type.
Sighing he kissed runta on the forhead.
Parting, he looked to her.
"Thank you so much but.....i have to deal with something. I will be back."
Tharn then got his shoes on to part. Runta watched him go with confusion.
To type, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, kissing beo with his eyes opened to look at the side. This did nothing for him. Type felt nothing for beo but he didn't want to go home or be alone.
Parting, beo looked him over.
"Mmm tonight.....should we?"
Type signed.
"Beo.....i told you we can't til the contract is up."
Beo turned to look to the wall.
Type that one day told beo everything.
"Type......." He slightly chuckled.
"Do you not think for one second tharn is screwing that girl......"
Beo turned his head back to bring up a hand to his lap.
"Mmm come on....let me...."
They then both looked to the side table to see types phone going off. Type reached over to retrieve it.
"Mmm hold that thought."
"Hello?"
"Type.......i got the contract. You need to meet up with me now for us to sign it."
Types brows furrowed.
"I did sign it."
"Well....I'm Looking over it and no you didn't meet me at the bangkok hotel.....now!"
Type scoffed.
Beo looked type over to then go to his neck to nuzzle. Type signed.
"No.....just bring it to work Monday and..."
"No! Now! Its my birthday, just come."
Then tharn hung up the phone.
Type took it before him to look it over.
What the hell!
Tharn went to the hotel, he texted type what room number.
He sat to the edge, to breathe heavily.
Tharn awaited for type, he needed to see him, needed to tell him something.
Lifting his head up, tharn looked to the clock.
Come on type.....please be here soon.....