finding out the truth

3 months into the "fake" relationship, type texted, called and met with beo. Being with him, type felt like he was back in high school. He couldn't help it. Beo hadent changed, he was still attentive, funny, nice, charismatic and really seemed sincere about feeling bad on how things ended with them from the past.
Type couldn't stop communicating with him, even though there were red flags.
The two would often meet at distant places, to sit in the back, away from wondering eyes, only could meet when beo wanted too, couldn't meet on the weekends, never went to resuraunts or public well lit places and Type could never go to his house. Type however, was not paying attention to the red flags but was happy to be in close proximity to him.
Tharn paid attention, but not too close. He often would go through types phone to see nothing. Type would often Delete the messages.
The two were starting to get off pretty well. Tharn didn't say that word again and was treating type with respect.
The Two worked hard and kept up with the schedule with sleeping over at each other's places, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.
When they met up with the others parents they held hands but did not kiss again.
Kata also stayed away, trying to figure out a way to prove this was fake to no avail.
The two would go about town holding hands and talking in a happy manner.
She also knew they were sleeping at each other's houses, not knowing they did not sleep in the same bed.
By Friday morning, by the end of the 3rd month, type was in his kitchen making the breakfest to see tharn make his way in to sit at the table to rub his neck.
Type smirked to turn putting the food onto the table.
They both sat.
"The futon not to your liking? Neither is yours for me."
Lightly chuckling type looked down to consume.
Tharn looked to him with narrowed eyes but shrugged it off to consume.
Leaning up, type saw his phone to go off.
Unlocking it was a text from beo. He then frowned.
Beo: type I'm sorry but i can not meet with you tonight.
Type: that is Okay. Ill text you later.
Beo: your the best. Ill make it up to you.
Type smiled to delete the messages.
Tharn looked to type with an eye brow raised.
He wasent stupid to this. Tharn could tell something was going on but kept his mouth shut.
So far it didn't affect there fake dating.
It'll come out sooner or later.
Shrugging he started to eat his meal.
To the office, about 5, the two had been in tharns office all day going over some things.
Within work it had quite down a bit. No one looked to them in an odd manner or said un kind things.
They did leave any relationship type things at the door and walked in professionally.
Leaning back in his chair, he looked to type who looked worn out.
Over the 3 months, being close to type, he could see his warm and caring heart.
He was starting to hate him less and less.
He found that type wasent did bad. Being close, he was able to see he was a excellent worker, knew his position well and could be serious. He started to not see him has a whiny, childish person but someone he could start to respect. Type also could see the positive out of the negative, in ways tharn could not. Also, from time to time, he made tharn actually smile, sincerely.
Tharn then placed the papers to the desk a bit with a thump.
Type looked up to the noise then to tharn.
"Mmm i think we have made great head way to this account. We also havent been spotted in a public place for a "date" should we go to a bar?"
Type smiled.
"Didn't know a stiff and workaholic like you would want to go and have some fun."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Technically, this is too show anyone we are real. So in aspect it is work."
Type signed to place the papers to the desk.
"Mmm let's go then." "Keep your car here so when.we part we can take separate taxi's."
Tharn nodded to stand.
To the bar, they both consumed a few shots.
They were talking in pleasantries til type looked over, drink mid way in the air. His eyes widen.
Looking forward, his eyes darted to fume a bit.
What......the....hell!
Looking back it was beo sitting next to sara, she was all over him.
Breathing heavily, type was pissed.
Beo had told Type they broke up months ago. That he missed him, would wait for him.
Turning his head, he then down his drink, ignoring the fact he was with tharn, to grab his phone to take a picture of the two to send it to beo.
Type kept his eyes to him with anger.
Seeing his phone go off, beo grabbed the phone off the table to unlock his eyes widen to turn his head to see where the picture came from.
He saw type, looking at him fuming, breathing hard.
Shaking his head, type couldn't stand it.
Up, he parted in.haste to the exit.
Tharn looked up to watch him go confused with his deamonar.
Looking to the side his eyes widen, he saw beo, calmly talking to a girl, kissing her on the mouth to get up to follow type.
Tharn looked to him in confusion.
Setting his drink down, he hung his head, eyes darted.
Then they widen, lips parted. How type had been acting and beo following him. It clicked.
He looked after them with anger.
To the alley, type kept his head up looking to the sky mentally kicking himself.
"You are a fucking moron type!"
"No.....your not."
Type turned to see an apologetic beo, with his head slightly hung.
Type brows furrowed.
He went to him to push him back.
"You are a fucking asshole beo! Why are you with your ex? Is she even your ex?"
Beo signed sullenly to shake his head.
Types eyes widen to turn shaking his head.
"Your un believable. This is just like in high school."
Beo stepped too type.
"Type.....i wasn't lying when i said i missed you and wanted to be with you. But.....I'm a man who has needs. Its not fair your able to relieve yourself with tharn and i can't."
Types eyes widen to turn facing beo.
"Fair! Really! Your going to talk about fairness. You knew i was in a relationship with him before we started to text and met up. You told me the two of you broke up for fucks sake! Only thing you've done is lead me on. I..... Believed you beo.....I'm such a moron to have done that. Now....stay the fuck away from me!"
Type tried to part til beo threw him against the building, pinning his hands to either side of his head.
There eyes darted, both breathed heavily.
This new side of type, turned beo on.
"I have feelings for you type. I have missed you. We are in an awkward situation. Break up with him....then ill break up with her."
Type leaned his head back to stare at beo not knowing what to do.
Why do i have such strong feelings for this cheater?
"Beo...i...."
Then beo started to lean in.
Types eyes turned soft wanting the kiss.
Oddly, seeing it was 3 months ago, type saw tharns face come into his view, from.when they kissed at his parents.
Type leaned his head back to grit his teeth.
Why the hell does that image have to show up?
Beo's Eyes darted to get turned on even more. Type had never refused him before.
Smiling a bit He tried again just to have tharn pull him off to punch him.in the face.
Type stepped to.tharn to push him away getting in between them. He looked to him in anger.
"What the hell th...."
Then his face went sideways.
Tharn punched type, to then stand before him breathing hard.
He then stepped forward to place his hands to his collar.
"You are not to see anyone besides me type!"
Type kept his head leaned to the side to gulp.
Beo straightened up to eye the two to scoff parting.
Type brought up his hands too place them to tharns chest to push him back. They eyed another.
"What the hell have you've done tharn! We are not real!"
Tharn scoffed stepping back.
"Really! You broke the contract type. Remember rule 2: do not see anyone on the side!"
Type stammered.
"It....was nothing but.....talking."
"Really! That is not what i was seeing. You two almost kissed."
"And?" He countered.
"Contract or not! This..."
He pointed to tharn then himself.
"Is not real! One day we are going to "fake breakup" i.....can.talk to who i want."
Shaking his head, type parted to grab his phone calling for a taxi.
Waiting, he brought up his hand to the side of his lip wincing a bit.
Looking up the taxi was there.
Getting in, he was then pushed to the side. His eyes widen has tharn got in.
He prattled off to the driver his address.
Type looked him up and down.
"What the hell tharn! I dont want to go to your place. I want to go home."
Tharn looked to type.
"You.....don't have Any liquor in your apartment. I can give you a bottle at mine."
Type looked to him confused.
"What?"
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"That was your ex wasent it? Cheating?"
Types lips parted to look down sullenly.
He nodded.
"I'm.....not happy you broke the contract but.....what he did was unacceptable."
Type took a deep breathe to turn his head looking out the Window.
"You......better have....strong liquors."
Tharn nodded.
They both were driven to tharns house in silence unaware what was to unfold.