punishment part 2

The two sat to the edge of tharns bed, type looked to him, while he looked down, mentally preparing himself for this. Type started to chew his inner cheek a bit worried.
He signed to bring a hand up to place it over tharns.
"Tharn......i won't force you. We don't have to do this. I...."
Tharn turned his head to eye type, there eyes darted.
"Are.....you my boyfriend now?"
Type nodded.
"Will you move in with me?"
"Yes...."
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
" will.....you say you love me?"
Type gulped to turn his head to look down, brows furrowed.
Bringing up his other hand, he placed it to types face to turn it. There eyes connected once more.
"Let's......do this type."
Type have him a pain expression.
"Tharn, i dont want to force you or manipulate you into this. I'll say it and even mean it......you don't need to let me do this. I do not have to go inside of you. I lo...."
Types eyes widen has tharn leaned forward, to place his lips to his. Parting they looked to another.
"Type......i don't entirely not want to do this. I'm..... nervous and a bit scared. I love you. If this is what you need. We can. Know this.....you are not forcing me or manipulating me.....i want you inside. With this, i can prove to you my love and that I'm gay. We.....might not have been each other's first kiss, or lost our virginity to one another but....."
Then tharns brows furrowed, to look at type in confusment. His ears turned red, he looked to the side in embarrassment.
"What......is it Type?"
"Uuuuuuum.......i.....don't know if i should tell you. Think.....your going to be mad."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Type......if we're going to have a good relationship,no more lies and we need to communicate. Tell me."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn.....you....we're my first kiss."
Tharns eyes widen.
"How? Is was that others..."
Type gulped to look back, eyeing tharn.
"He....was my second. Our first....was by accident. Remember.....when you helped me with foe and you slept over..."
"You....said You forgot about that."
Type looked down to stammer.
"Well, not all of it. Remember we slept in the same bed.....well when i woke during the night, you were right there, we were to our sides and, you had your arm wrapped around me and......um.......your lips were already on mine. I....didn't move, just opened my eyes wide. I leaned me head back a bit, you.....said my name in your sleep, so i......laid my lips fully to yours......."
His eyes darted looking down.
Tharn unexpectedly started to laugh, type looked up surprised.
"Well......I'm happy my first kiss was yours type and now......I'm going to lose my virginity in a way.......to you.... now type....."
Tharn took up his hand to wrap it around his neck to pull him down. They locked there lips on one another's.
Pulling type down, tharn hit his Back to the bed, they kept there lips locked.
Type hovered over tharn to shakily take a hand to his shirt to start to unbutton.
Then he went lower to unbutton his pants to the unzip.
He took out his member to stroke.
Tharn moaned in types mouth. Taking his hands down he did the same. Unbuttoned his shirt to go lower to unbutton to unzip to take out his harden member to stroke. They both moaned heavily into each other's mouths.
Parting, tharn went to types ear.
"Mmm put it in type."
Types eyes opened to gulp.
They took there hands off for type to take off all his clothes to reach over to tharns side table to take out his lube. Kneeling, he looked down to lather. Tharn alone took.deep calming breathes to take off all his clothes, to throw to the ground and types has well.
Do this for type, tharn......how bad could it hurt.......type always seems to enjoy it. You love him,maybe one day you will marry this man......
Tharn took a deep breathe in has he watched type come back, head hung, to move tharns legs up. With his lathered fingers he moved them around his outter to prepare him.
Tharn gritted his teeth, watching.
Type stopped, kept his head hung.
"Tharn......are you sure? We really dont...."
"Type.....i love you......please....don't stop."
Types eyes darted to take 1 finger in then 2 then 3. He peered his eyes up to see tharn leaning his head back. The foreign fingers inside of him,felt odd but felt good when type started to massage his prostate.
"Mmmm......have you've....Done this before type.....feels....good...."
Thrusting his fingers in and out a bit, type Could not hold back. He took his fingers out to place his head to his outer, slowly, he went inch by inch in.
Tharn gripped at the sheets to his side. Type breathed heavily to keep eye contact.
Tharn turned his head to the side to breathe heavily. This hurt.
"Mmm th....tharn....are you....okay? Ill...."
Tharn leaned up to bring type down to wrap his arms around.
"Aaaah type......fuck me!"
Type gulped to go all the way in.
Tharn brought up his hands to either side of types face for them to look right at each other.
There eyes darted.
"Mmm....Type....you can move...."
"Tharn.....this is more then enough. I believe your gay and i..."
Tharn started to move his ass up and down types length. Type gritted his teeth. This was too good.
"Aaaah make love to me type.....i won't lie....it....hurts but.....oh god.....I'm gonna...."
Type started to thrust quicker not being able to hold back. He was si close.
"Th....Tharn.....can i.... inside?"
"Mmmm type....yes......god yes!"
Quivering, type emptied his seed into tharn.
Pulling out, he took some of the lube off of him to place it on tharns cock.
Getting up, type straddled tharn, grinding on his length.
"Mmm tharn.... Fuck me! I....want to make you cum!"
Tharn opened his eyes to turn his head to look up at type sexy body. He took his hands up to run them all around, one went to his nipple to tease to make it erect, the other around his length to stroke.
Type leaned his head back to moan heavily.
"Aaaah tharn.....gonna cum again! Fuck!"
Tharn smiled.
"Let me cum first my love."
"Aaaaah.....can't....hold back......hu....hurry."
Tharn thrusted a bit to then empty his seed inside of type, has he did type emptied his seed on tharns body.
Later, type was to his stomach, head to his arms, leaned to the side, with a giant smile has tharn was too his side kissing types back. It was not has bad has he thought.
"Mmm type.....for the future....i think we can.... change roles again."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Anything for my man."
Tharn leaned up to look at type with narrowed eyes.
Turning type, tharn hovered over him, type looked to him confused.
Hands to his waist.
"Tharn? You have to be in pain what are....nnnnn."
Tharn opened types legs to place himself inside, has he thrusted he winced.
His ass really did hurt. Type saw that.
"Tharn.....pull....mmmm...out...we don't...."
"I love you type.......its your turn to say those words too me mmmm...."
Types eye darted.
"I.....want to tell you....i never aaaah was inside anyone....else but you....mmmm.....tharn.....i love you.....deeply, heavily...aaaah in love with you...."
Type turned his head to moan, heavily. Tharn placed kisses to types exposed neck with a smile.
"You are mine now type......aaaah....I'm never letting you go......i love you....tonight....we were technically each other's first......aaaah i love you...." He winced.
Type looked to him.
"Tharn....please....stop.....i am not worth for you to be in pain....aaaaah tharn!"
Type leaned his head back has tharn painfully thrusted in harder.
Tharn looked to him.
"Type....never talk like that.....mmmm....you are worth everything and more.....i love you."
Type moved his hands up to place them to either side of tharns face. There eyes darted.
"I.....love you tharn......better never leave me...... oh god! Mmmm....i love you....."
"I never will type....never.....you are mine!"
After, they laid in a close embrace with huge smiles, sleeping in contentment, unaware runta had stopped by to see them laying closely through tharns window.
She shook her head.
Don't get too comfortable type! I know tharn still loves me! I just....know it.
Turning she left to come up with a plan.