| 10

Third Person's POV

The lilac got out from the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist as his hair and body was dripping wet from the holy shower he had. He softly stomp his foot onto the mat, making sure his feet's are dry before walking towards his closet.

He took another towel and dried his hair with as he slipped into comfortable clothes. He wore a baggy white shirt along with a grey sweatpants. Taehyung made his way to the living room, scanning the area for his father.

Nothing. It was quiet. So quiet even the crickets were louder. Taehyung sighed as he hoped his dad would return home safely. He walked up the stairs, leading him to his bedroom. He slowly close the door behind while turning on his air condition. He sigh softly in relief. The coolness that the air condition was a breeze.

He puts the controller down on his desk, beside his laptop while switching his main room light off. He grabbed his phone that was plugged into his cable, charging while he was showering, bumping softly into some objects before jumping onto his bed.

Imagine that object was a ghost or something— I literally spooked myself at 3 am 😂🤣

He reached up to his fairy lights and switched it on, making the room aesthetically bright but at the same time, not. He slowly peaked up to the ceiling as he recalling what had happened earlier.

Flashback -

They slowly pulled away from the hug as the two looked deeply into each other's eyes. The two couldn't pull themselves away from each other as they were attached.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt the gap between them slowly closing as Jungkook's breath hits the lilac's lips, making his breath hitched. As close as their lips were going to meet. A notification interrupted their moment which made them jumped away from each other.

Taehyung swiftly took his phone out and checked for the notification. It was his dad. He flip his phone so the screen was facing the spirit as he waved it in the air for Jungkook to see. The black haired male immediately nodded his head while scratching his nape awkwardly.

Dad
Taehyung, I may be late for dinner so go ahead and have dinner without me. I'll try my best to come home as quickly as I can.

Okay, dad. Take care on your way home.

Taehyung glance at the top left hand corner of his screen as the time read; 6.54 PM

The lilac sighed in disappointment. He really wanted to spend more time with Jungkook, but he knows how his dad feels about walking him at night although he was a male. Time really goes by when you're not conscious about it.

He slowly walked over to where Jungkook was standing, as he tapped him on the shoulder just to receive a jolt from the spirit. Jungkook swiftly turned around to be met with Taehyung.

"Hey, I've got to go now. You alright on your own?" The black haired male gave a small chuckle as he tousle Taehyung's soft lilac locks, making Taehyung scrunch his face cutely. "Of course, don't worry so much about me. You should go home. It's nearly 7."

Taehyung gave a nod towards Jungkook before walking over to his bag, slinging it across his chest at the process. He waved good bye to Jungkook who returned it as well with a small smile, making Taehyung smile.

As soon as the younger teen was about to step out into the tunnel, he felt arms wrapped around his front and his neck being nuzzle with a face. He slowly turned his head around to look at Jungkook and smile while bringing his hands and gently wrapping his fingers on Jungkook's strong arm.

He felt soft breath being exhale on his nape from Jungkook's lips as his nose rest on the crook of his neck. "Stay safe, Tae." The younger teen nodded his head as he smiled. "You too, kook."

Jungkook hesitantly lets go of Taehyung, his heart ached at the loss of warmth from the lilac. He waved his hand in mid-air, watching Taehyung's back vanish through the dark.

Flashback ends -

Taehyung felt a familiar feeling crept up to his cheeks as he shove his face onto the pillow and screamed. Jungkook was going to be the end of Taehyung he swear to god.

He turned around with his back resting on his bed, his left arm resting on his forehead while he peeked up to the ceiling.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

With Jungkook -

He sighed dejectedly while walking back to the tree. He jumped up and hooked his arm to one of the branches as he pulled himself up and sat there, his back leaning onto the solid wood of the tree trunk with his eyes close.

Am I falling for you, Tae?

He chuckled to himself as he slowly open his eyes. Staring into the now dark blue sky. Stars started twinkling brightly in the deep blue sky. Oh how Jungkook wish he could be one of those stars shining and blinking repeatedly in the sky.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain pierced on his stomach.

"Argh!" He screamed while clutching his stomach. He grunts in pain as sweat beads fell from his forehead. It felt as though someone just impaled him with a sharp object. And then it hit him. This was the exact same feeling he felt before he died.

The pain. The suffering. The pleading.

He saw a bright yellow light shining brightly on his stomach where his wounds were at. His eyes went wide as he examine his stomach. It hurts so badly that he could passed out any time.

He began to cough as little droplets of blood started spewing out from his mouth.

What the hell did I do to fucking deserve this...

"I just want to be happy... Happy with Taehyung... Is that too much to ask, God...?" He muttered under his breath before passing out due to the excruciating pain that was throbbing harshly on his stomach.

- End of Chapter 10