Chapter 28

Thank you everyone so much for 102 k reads! Love you all so much! Hope you enjoy this chapter! ❤️ also to eat something up; this = normal actions/what they're doing, "this" means it's what they're thinking in their heads, and "this" is normal talking. Hope you all enjoy! 🥰
_________________________________
Recap;
Then everything went black.
_________________________________

Xander's POV

"Alright Xander. That's everything for today. Please give these papers to Mason." Mr Collins (the principle) handed me the papers the Mason has to sign.

We exchanged out farewells and I rolled my eyes when I turned around.

"Could this man get any more annoying."

Why does Hailie always get into trouble.

I walked towards the car and see Hailie leaning back in the seat. Did she already fall asleep? Geez
I open the door and get in. I turn to look at her and I was right, she's sleeping.

"Great" I thought as I started the car and drove home.

I've never seen someone sleep so peacefully. Hailie didn't even jolt awake when I went over a speed bump like she normally would. Weird...
We reached home in 15 minutes and Hailie still wasn't awake.

I tried to shake her but she would wake up.

"Hailie. Wake up! We're at home!" I tried to shake her more and even tried to lightly slap her forehead. That didn't work either. Oh shit!

I ran into the house and started to yell for Mason and Alex. If anything, they would know what to do.

At first, only Alex came down.

"What happened? Why are you screaming like a maniac." Alex said while walking down the stairs.

"It's Hailie dumb ass! She's not waking up!"

Suddenly Alex was running out the door and I ran behind him. He tried to shake her awake too but she would even move.

He put his finger under her nose and checked her pulse. Thank god she was still breathing. I ran a hand through my hair as Alex was frantically trying to get her awake.

"What the hell! What happened? Why isn't she waking up Xander!?" Alex looked at me frantically.

"I-I don't know! I told her to wait in the car while I finished talking to Mr Collins, then when I came back, I saw her sleeping, but now I realized she wasn't sleeping!" I rushed out. Now biting the inside of my cheek.

It was a habit I've had ever since I was a kid.

"Get Mason! Right now!" Alex yelled at me. He was running his hand over Hailies hair. She was now placed into his lap and he had his arms around her. Still trying everything to get her awake.

I ran back inside and up to the third floor. I barged into Masons office. Not caring if he was in the middle of a call.

Mason was seated behind his desk as usual, and he was typing on his computer.

"What is Xander. I'm busy right n-"

"It's Hailie. She's not waking up!"

I saw his face drop and he frantically got up. He ran downstairs and to the car where Hailie was.

"What the hell happened!?" He shouted.

I flinched back from the harsh tone, but I couldn't blame him. His baby sister wasn't waking up. Our baby sister.

Then it hit me how bad this situation really was.

"I don't know! Should we take her to the hospital or something?" I say hoping that she'll be ok.

"Get Will and Cole! Me and Alex will meet you guys at the Flower Mound Hospital." Mason said to me.

He didn't give me time to answer as he got in the car with Alex. Alex sat in the back with Hailies head on his shoulder while he held her body up, and Mason was driving.

I didn't think twice as I ran inside to get Cole and Will. I didn't tell them what was happening and just rushed them into the car.

"Dude! What the hells happening!?" Will said as I was driving to the hospital.

"It's Hailie. She's not waking up and we don't know why."

I saw both of their faces drop.

"Then what the hell are you doing!? Drive faster you fucking idiot!" Cole shouted at me.

Oh god Hailie.

Please be ok

Hey everyone! This was a short chapter I know! Sorry! Next chapter is tomorrow! Any ideas for future chapters? Or any predictions for the next one? Omg I sound like my English teacher! 😂 anyways! Bye guys! Love ya!