R

rosie woke up the next morning in a hospital bed. the room was white and the sun was shining through the window. 

later a nurse came in, "good morning, rosie or park chaeyoung...?" he asked. "call me whatever i want... what happend yesterday?" she asked carefully. 

"ah, the police officers will be here any minute, your sister and mum too." he said, rosie just nodded. beside her was a desk, a toast was placed there and beside strawberry milk. 

she decided not to eat, she felt disgusting. 

-

"so, rosie... yesterday a police officer came and picked you up from the beach. your friends said that you were having a party, with alchol and such involved. police officers searched your school locker and bedroom today and found drugs. i don't think you remember but yesterday you were drug tested and it came out positive." the doctor said, rosie cursed under her breath.

then she realized, was she going to jail now? she began to panic. "am i going to jail...?" she carefully asked, the police officer shook his head as a no. 

"you did many bad things yesterday, you were drunk, underaged. you had drugs in your body and something else happened." 

"what happened?"

"your family will tell you." the police officer informed, rosie just nodded and her mum and sister entered the room. 

"good morning." rosie said, the two female's smiled.

the doctors and police officer walked out off the room, leaving the three female's alone. 

"your friend, sooyoung... she's dead." alice said, rosie gasped. "no, no! she's not." rosie almost screamed, she was scared. 

"honey it's true. yesterday she u-uh died because of you. i don't know how you had a gun but you shot her." miss. park carefully said. 

rosie shock her head. "not true!" 

"i'm so sorry, they won't put you in jail because you were on drugs and everything when you killed her, me, alice and the police officers had a long meeting after you arrived to the hospital and we decided that you'd go to the pysch ward for treatment." miss. park said. 

"rosie, how did you get drugs and how did we not know about it." alice asked, she sat beside rosie. 

"school, two of my classmates offered me..." 

"where are they?" alice asked. 

"lisa died, jungkook was sent to the psych ward a few weeks ago." rosie answered. 

"ah, i know them... jihyo was close to jungkook." alice said. 

"who's jihyo?"

"jihyo and jungkook were cousins." alice said, rosie just nodded.