E

it was about 12 am when jungkook and yoongi dragged rosie to the dorms, she wasn't that drunk more. 

"what." rosie said, "yoongi sells drugs." jungkook whispered, rosie hummed. 

"and?" 

"do you want drugs or not?" yoongi asked, rosie shrugged. "sure, how much will it be?" 

"100 dollars, jungkook's paying." yoongi said, rosie nodded. "sure, hand me over it." she said, roise was used to meeting with drug sellers every week and she knew how to act around them, don't seem innocent, happy, or scared. be the one who seems scary, and be mean. that's what she was taught. 

"here, want some cigarettes." yoongi said and handed over the small box. rosie bit her lip and looked at jungkook, who nodded. 

"yeah, i'll take some." rosie said, yoongi nodded. 

-

rosie was high to say the least, she seemed so happy even though it was almost 2 am. jungkook sighed as he saw her laughing at random stuff, at the moment she was in jungkook and yoongi's dorm since yeri would probably get annoyed that her roomate was high and she would also report it. 

rosie loved the feeling in her body, she felt free. nothing scared her. 

"rosie, stop." jungkook said, rosie rolled her eyes. "no! why don't we take a walk outside-" 

"rosie what the fuck!" jungkook yelled as he saw the girl falling onto the floor, yoongi quickly noticed and sighed. 

"too many drugs in her body, she haven't had them for a week so her body is not used to them." yoongi said, "will she be okay? is she dead?" 

"no she's not dead, she just passed out and will wake up in a couple of hours." 

-

yoongi was of course right, rosie woke up in her own bed around 9 am. 

yeri was staring at her, "what?" rosie said.

"i know some dumb people sell alchol down there but what the fuck." yeri said. 

"your family or whatever brought you here because they want you to get better and be happy again." yeri said, rosie shrugged.

she didn't care, and running away with jungkook to thailand seemed fun. 

-

it was lunch time, yeri, jungkook and rosie were walking to the cafeteria together. 

"hey." jennie said, rosie bowed. "you really don't need too." jennie said. rosie bit her lip. 

"can me and jisoo sit with y'all and eat?" jennie asked, rosie hadn't even noticed that jisoo was there, "of course!" yeri said and smiled. 

everyone was talking about random things but jisoo, rosie noticed it. 

"hey." rosie whispered, jisoo looked at her before speaking. "uh- h-hi." she said, nervous. 

"are you not going to eat?" rosie asked cafefully, jisoo hummed. "n-not hungry." jisoo said in a low tone. rosie nodded. "wanna go somewhere, it's very loud in here." rosie said and chuckled. 

jisoo bit her lip but nodded, but she tapped jennie's shoulder. "yes, jisoo?" jennie said, "i'm going with l-lisa." jisoo said, jennie slowly nodded. 

rosie and jisoo walked out off the cafeteria. 

"why did jisoo call rosie lisa?" jennie asked, taehyung hummed. "she didn't tell you yet? oh uhm, i guess i'll do it... rosie is her kind of nickname and roseanne is her english name but her real name is lisa. she's from thailand." jungkook said, jennie and yeri both made an 'oh' sound. 

-

jisoo and rosie were walking around in the garden, "the flowers are pretty." rosie said, jisoo didn't answer. rosie assumed she didn't like to talk. 

"my ex used to give my flowers when we were dating." rosie said, jisoo hummed. "that was sweet of t-them." jisoo said, "yeah, it was." rosie said and smiled. 

"are you dating someone?" rosie asked, jisoo shock her head as a no. 

"what? but you're so pretty, how can you not have a boyfriend?" rosie asked. 

"don't know." jisoo said, rosie hummed. "you're very pretty, jisoo." 

"you too, lisa." jisoo said, a small smile formed on her lips.

they both walked around, looking at the lake and the flowers. they didn't really talk. rosie would just say random things while jisoo hummed. 

the silence wasn't awkward, it was nice and comforting. 

jisoo liked it, she felt safe around the other girl. 

...

hi, this story is like messed up because i'm editing it lmao

i need to edit quicker ahh! have y'all listened to loona's new album? PTT is such a good song, i also like a different night!!

my cousin is getting married this saturday (3rd of july) i can't wait even though i have to wear a dress ://

anways, take care, eat food, drink water take a walk!

-bby.rae