Y

jisoo was not okay, yet she still starved herself, cut herself. she was helpless, she didn't understand how her aunt just showed up and put here. she hated her aunt for that. 

jisoo slit her wrist, she did about five times more. there was blood all over the bathroom. tears left her eyes. 

jisoo felt dizzy, she looked at her wrist before she closed her eyes. 

-

rosie was in her room, humming to a song, she was looking at yerim who was dancing infront of the mirror. 

"so your real name is not rosie, or roseanne?" yerim asked, rosie hummed. "yeah, i'm sorry! my name's lisa, lalisa... i'm thai." rosie said, yerim smiled. "it's okay, i'll call you lisa from now on." yerim said, they both smiled at each other. 

in the middle of the peace, sirens could be heard from the outside, yerim stopped the music and looked counfused around. 

"it's outside. someone probably tried to kill themselves." yerim mumbled, rosie sighed. 

"i hope they're okay." 

-

jungkook and jennie quickly opened the door to rosie and yerim's dorm. 

rosie and yerim looked up, jungkook and jennie both looked worried and scared. 

"not even a knock, and why y'all look so scared? saw a ghost...?" yerim asked. jungkook shock his head as a no. jennie bit her lip. 

"jisoo was rushed to the hospital, s-she lost too much blood because she cut her wrist." jennie whispered, rosie bit her lip. the room was silent until jungkook spoke up. 

"they said she's okay, they will keep her at the hospital for 72 hours for like suicide watch?" jungkook said, yerim nodded. 

-

the pysch ward seemed quiet, it had been a few hours since the incident. 

rosie was at the closted balcony. it had glass windows and some kind of metal net so no one would try and jump. 

rosie lit up a cigarrate, she was alone so no one would care and there was no camera's here. 

rosie was slowly killing herself by smoking, she knew it was dangerous. she remembers her sister having a presentation when she was 13 about how dangerous smoking was, even so drugs and alchol. but did she listen? no, rosie never liked to listen. 

rosie laughed at the memory, she missed her family. her dad was working in australia. 

rosie wondered if her family was dissappointed by her, did they miss her? did they wish rosie would die? rosie really wanted to know, rosie knew the pysch ward allowed family and friends to visit but rosie's family not friends had not been here. at the third day, she remember how excited yerim was to see her new born little sister for the time. rosie smiled, she wished her family cared. 

rosie sighed and threw the cigarette onto the floor, she stepped on it. 

rosie wondered what jisoo was doing? was she okay? was she dying, did the doctors lie? 

-

jungkook sighed, rolling over to the other side of the bed. it was 2PM, he was not supposed to sleep but today was trash, he didn't know why. he missed his baby, he hadn't called him in forever, he promised the older one he'd get better. it had been almost five months, this recovery take long time? jungkook guessed it took a long time. 

jungkook began to cry, he got his phone which was on the floor and searched through his contacts. he found the name 'baby boy jimin'

he called, it took a few seconds until he picked up.

"jimin! hi." jungkook said, trying to sound happy. 

"hey, kook. how are you?" jimin asked, jungkook sighed. "i'm fine, i miss you... how are you?" 

jungkook was scared jimin would find someone new. "oh, i'm fine. thailand is nice, remember that beach lisa told us about? yeah, well it's an amazing beach." jimin said and giggled. 

"j-jimin..." jungkook sobbed, "huh, kook? are you okay? babe, talk to me." jimin said, trying to sound calm. 

"i'm so sorry! i'm the worst boyfriend ever." he cried, jimin sighed. "listen to me, jungkookie. you're amazing, i miss you, i love you, i've seen so many places here in thailand where i'd want us to go on a date." jimin said, jungkook only sobbed more.

"i'm sorry i'm recovering slow." jungkook mumbled. "it's okay, i know it takes a long time. i'll wait for you. i love you, kook." jimin said. "i wish i could hug you and kiss you, minnie." jungkook said, trying to not to cry more. 

"you will soon, love. i promise." jimin said, "i love you too, so much jiminie." 

after a few more minutes they both hung up, ending with another 'i love you' and promising each other they would face time very soon. 

jungkook now felt better, he loved jimin so much. he even told his older brother he'd marry jimin one day.

even tho he was fine, jungkook wanted to talk to someone and why not his best friend, or as he called him 'cool thigh guy." 

jungkook: 

nam hyung

nam hyung:

yes jeon?

jungkook: 

are you busy? 

i need to talk to someone

nam hyung:

i'm free, kook

come down

...

i want more character building so y'all can get to know each character lol

also, today i got diagnosed with social anxiety and depression and now i hate myself :(

take care!

-bby.rae