I

"you what?" jisoo asked, looking at rosie. 

"i... like you, in a romantic way." 

"n-no, you don't like me. i'm unlikable." jisoo said, rosie shock her head. 

"jisoo, i like you so much. you're beautiful, your smile is perfect, it makes me happy." rosie confessed. "lisa, no you don't. stop lying to yourself." jisoo said, begining to shake a little. 

jisoo believed she was not likeable, she had tried to get treatment to believe compliments and such things from people, but she blocked it. 

"jisoo, calm down alright. let's sit down, okay?" rosie said and led jisoo to the table. jisoo was shaking and rosie was worried. "n-no! i'm not likeable! i'm ugly, stupid, and i should be dead! why didn't i take more pills that day, or why didn't i cut deeper and locked the damn door!" jisoo screamed, rosie's heart broke at her words. "hey, jisoo. let's calm down. we're okay, you're okay." rosie said, she was afraid of reaching out to hold her hand or hug her. 

slowly jisoo calmed down, she was afraid of love, she was afraid rosie thought she was crazy. 

"jisoo, it's okay." rosie said and gave her a ressuring smile. "i won't hurt you, no one will. you're loved, you're perfect, you should be healthy, happy and alive." rosie said, jisoo dried her tears. 

"i-i don't know my sexuality." jisoo choked out, jisoo had never thought about her sexuaility since she thought she'd be alone all her life. "that's okay." rosie said and smiled. 

"you can figure out, and by that i mean, jisoo do you want to go on a date with me?"

jisoo looked at her for a seconf before nodding. "s-sure, but where and h-how?"

"we can do it here, tomorrow. i'll come get you." rosie said, jisoo smiled a little and nodded. 

-

yeri was leaving, well she was leaving tomorrow. she had just said goodbye to jennie and yoongi and now she was waitng for jungkook, rosie and jisoo. 

rosie entered the dorm "i'll be leaving around 7 am tomorrow." yeri said, rosie nodded. 

"i'll miss you! promise me to text me, i want to know if you'll be a kpop idol." rosie said and giggled. yeri nodded. "sure, i'll text you." yeri said, rosie got her phone up. 

"let's take a picture, so i can look at it when i miss you." rosie said and laughed, the two girls took multipale picture together in the dorm. 

"i've gotta say bye to taehyung and jisoo. do you where they are?" yeri asked, rosie hummed. 

"i saw jisoo a couple minutes ago so i guess she went to her dorm and taehyung is probably where yoongi is." rosie said and laughed, yeri nodded and went out. 

it still felt weird to call jungkook taehyung, and rosie was still not used to being called by her dead ex girlfriend's name. 

-

"hey, is jisoo here?" yeri asked, jennie nodded. "yeah, bathroom. she'll be out in a minute two. she was tired so she is getting ready for bed." jennie said, yeri nodded. 

couple minutes of later jisoo stepped out of the bathroom, in her pajams and her hair in a messy bun. 

"oh hi, yeri." jisoo mumbled, "hey, so i'm leaving tomorrow. so i came to say bye to my jisoo." yeri said and went to hug jisoo. 

jisoo simply rolled her eyes, "yeah, yeah... i'll miss you." jisoo said and bit her lip. 

after the three girls had talked, yeri left to go sleep. 

jisoo sat down on her bed and sighed, she looked at jennie who was on her phone. jisoo wondered if she liked rosie. was jisoo lesbian? bisexual? pansexual? she decided to ask jennie. 

"jennie?" jisoo asked, jennie hummed. "how did you figure out you were bisexual?" jisoo asked, jennie humemd and turned around to face jisoo. 

"well, i knew i liked boys. i found them very attractive. later i started to look more at girls, one of my old friends asked me about it and i didn't really care. later i searched up if a girl can like a girl and they can, so i went to a gay bar and hooked up with a girl, we became an item but broke up a year later. this was in new zealand by the way. anways, why do you ask?" jennie asked. 

"lisa said she liked me, and i don't know my sexuailty. she said it was okay and that we will go on a date tomorrow." jisoo mumbled, jennie nodded. "someone likes jisoo, i'm so happy. i hope you figure out soon, i'll support you all the time." jennie said, jisoo smiled and nodded. 

-

rosie was currently seated in jungkook and yoongi's room. it was her second time here. 

"guys." yoongi spoke up, rosie hummed. "i'm escaping too, my friend- i mean boyfriend... i miss him, he doesn't know that i'm here. he lives in california." yoongi said, "oh okay, are you escaping with us?" rosie asked, yoongi nodded. "yeah, i'll just follow y'all to the airport then i'll take my own flight to america." yoongi said, jungkook and rosie nodded. 

yoongi knew it was wrong, but he missed his boyfriend. his name was hoseok. they had met on a trip when yoongi's brother forced him to go with him, they had exchanged numbers and talked everyday. yoongi never told hoseok about his mental health or the fact that he was at the pysch ward. 

yoongi has an eating disorder and he has a history with failed suicide attempts. 

"i confessed to jisoo today." rosie said, jungkook hummed. "good, what did she say?"

"she said she doens't know her sexuality yet but i said we could figure it out and i asked her on a date." rosie said and smiled, "will you take jisoo with you when y'all escape?" yoongi asked, jungkook shock his head as a no. 

"rosie is playing with her feelings, she's leading her on." jungkook said and laughed. yoongi knew rosie and jungkook's real names weren't lisa and taehyung. 

"that's kind of rude?" yoongi said, rosie hummed. "i'm not in love with her, it's all a lie anyways." rosie said, she checked the time on her watch and sighed. "it's almost 12AM, I gotta go back to my dorm and sleep." rosie said, jungkook and yoongi nodded and with that everyone went to bed. 

...

it's 2AM lol, i will try and do at least 3 updates this saturday and then i'll be almost done with editing this book. i like this version much better, it makes more sense and i've read books about mental health, autism and i myself, has depression and social anxiety so a few things jisoo or rosie are experiencing are my thoughts or actions same with self-harm. 

stream butter and permission to dance! 

take care

-bby.rae