S

"y'all me and jisoo are offically girlfriends!" rosie said and smiled, but her smile soon faded when she saw yongi crying into jungkook's chest. 

"oh, what happened?" rosie asked carerfully, she sat down on the floor. yoongi sniffled and began to speak. "my boyfriend has cancer and he lives in the US." yoongi softly spoke, rosie nodded. "that's sad, is it serious?" rosie asked, yoongi shrugged. "no, but it can get worse. they found out early and if he doesn't get treatment soon it can get worse and he has a big chance of death." yoongi said and began to cry again. "i am so sorry yoongi..." rosie said, por boy, she thought. 

"i told him he could escape with us and... he could to the US to take care of hobi." jungkook said, rosie nodded and smiled. "yeah, you could do that, yoongi!" rosie said. yoongi snffiled but nodded. jungkook smiled. "don't cry now, yoongi. did you hear what rosie said?" jungkook asked. 

yoongi knew that jungkook and rosie faked their names, he was the only one who knew. 

"she had j-jisoo are girlfriends." yoongi stuttered, "yeah." rosie said, and smiled. 

"it's a part of the plan, she's faking everything." jungkook mumbled, yoongi looked at them confused. "why?" he asked, rosie shrugged. "fun i guess." rosie said. 

yoongi frowned, he hated people who played with other's heart. 

-

"this is hyejin." rosie announced, jennie smiled. "hi, i'm jennie and this is jisoo." jennie said and pointed jisoo who seemed to not be intrested to the new girl. "i'm taehyung" jungkook said and waved, hyejin nodded. 

yoongi was currently at an appoinment with mr. kim to talk about what had happened to his boyfriend. 

hyejin and rosie sat down at the table, rosie beside jisoo and hyejin beside rosie. 

jennie looked at them all, "guys." jennie said, all of them looked up but hyejin. "yeah?" rosie asked, "i'll get to leave this place next month." she said and smiled, rosie smiled. "that's amazing, jennie." rosie cheered, jisoo looked down. she was sad because her best friend would be leaving and jennie was a safe place, and jisoo would probably not leave this place for a long time. rosie noticed this and placed her hand on top of jisoo, which made the small girl smile a little. 

hyejin pouted, she didn't like how overwhelming it was. there were so many people. 

she tapped rosie's arm, hopefully rosie would her her. 

"yes, is something wrong?" rosie asked, hyejin nodded. "overwhelming, i wan to leave." hyejin whispered, she didn't want the others to know. rosie nodded. "sure, can you go to the dorms by youself or should i walk with you?" rosie asked, hyejin hummed. "c-can you go with me?" hyejin asked, rosie nodded. "sure." she said and smiled. 

"jisoo, i need to walk hyejin to the dorms. wait for me, okay?" rosie said, jisoo nodded. 

rosie and hyejin walked away, jisoo sighed. she felt a different feeling, like a bad feeling from hyejin. was this normal? why did she feel like hyejin liked rosie? did rosie like hyejin? 

jisoo sofly slapped herself and sighed, jennie looked at her. "everything okay?" jennie asked. jisoo sighed and nodded. "i'll go to the dorms, bye." jisoo said and walked to the dorms. 

jennie and jungkook looked confused at each other for a moment before going back to talking about bees, don't ask. jennie had some weird interest for bees and jungkook's brother owned a bee farm outside of seoul. 

-

jisoo didn't like hyejin, jisoo didn't like herself. jisoo was no okay, and she knew that. 

soon enough she had a racor in her hand. she cut herself on the wrist. 

jisoo hated herself, soon she felt dizzy. she dropped the racor. she saw the blood and ran to the bathroom and threw up the lunch and breakfast. she was hurting from the scars but she didn't care. 

after she had thrown up she slid down on the bathroom floor and cried. 

rosie would leave her because rosie loved hyejin more. 

...

olivia's album is really good lol

i've learned a lot about ADHD because my classmate has ADHD and we've been classmates for years and my best friend has ADD so i know the basic's and actions about it. i've read a lot of books about autsim on wattpad and also watched a show on netflix about a boy who has autsim

pls do vote and comment!! :)

take care, drink water and eat!!!

-bby.rae