A

it was friday and rosie was in the bathroom, putting on some makeup since this small party would be held. 

yeri had gone to meet someone, she said she'd be back before the party though. 

-

"ready to go?" jungkook asked, rosie hummed. "yeah, but why do they even have these parties, i mean you said they will have alchol, why?" rosie asked. 

"oh, the workers don't have it, but a few people have friends who brings it to them in secret. sometimes you can also buy drugs and other stuff." jungkook said, rosie hummed. 

she wanted drugs in her body, she wanted to feel free. like she could do anything without fear, she craved drugs and alchol. 

rosie didn't understand how she had surived the past 4 days at the psych ward without drugs and alchol. 

rosie opened the door only to see three girls infront of her and jungkook. 

"hey." yeri said and smiled. roise and jungkook bowed to the two girls. 

"this is jennie, you and taehyung met her and this is jisoo, jennie's roommate." yeri said, rosie nodded, bowing again to jisoo. 

"how old are you, jennie and jisoo?" rosie asked, jennie hummed, "i'm 18 and jisoo is 20." jennie said and smiled, "ah, than i shall call you unnie! i'm 16." rosie said. 

"well, yeah. we should go to the party! i heard they have lots of candy today, that's what yuna told me." jennie said and giggled. 

-

"kook, why do you say that your name is taehyung?" rosie asked, at the moment. jisoo, jennie and yeri were standing by the candy while rosie and jungkook were just at the entrance. 

"because, i've planned to escape this place. so yeah, i'm faking my name." jungkook said, rosie hummed. 

"we can escape together i mean, we could both go back to how it were... jimin is waiting for me in thailand he said he could buy me tickets and i don't think he minds you coming too." jungkook whispered, "change your name to lisa." jungkook said, rosie shock her head as a no. 

"i can't... i've told jennie and yeri my name already." rosie said, pouting. 

"say it's not your real name, you just use it because you don't trust people easily? and you told the workers to use roseanne and rosie." jungkook said, rosie sighed. 

"if i do, when will we escape?" rosie asked. jungkook hummed. "as soon as possible i guess. two weeks?" 

"yeah okay. i want to be jisoo's friend. she seems kind." 

"she never talks, i've never heard her." jungkook said, "oh wow, i think she's pretty!" rosie said. 

-

rosie had basically gotten alchol in her body, some random girl offered her and she was drunk. 

she loved the feeling of alchol in her body. it made her happy. 

jungkook had gone somewhere, jisoo, jennie and yeri seemed to just chill around. 

rosie walked up to them and sat down, "oh hey." jennie said. rosie smiled. 

"the clock is 11 pm! i've got to go sleep, i'm so sorry but i have stuff to do tomorrow." yeri said, the three girls nodded. "it's okay, goodnight." rosie said. 

"ah, i've gotta go to the bathroom, can you just look after jisoo for a few minutes?" jennie asked, rosie hummed. "of course!" she said and smiled. 

it was quiet after that, rosie glanced at jisoo. she noticed that her lips were shaped like a heart and that she looked similair to a rabbit. jisoo was very pretty, roise thought. 

rosie smiled to herself, she wanted to talk to jisoo so yeah, that's what she did. 

"hey, my name's l-lisa." she said, the name was heartbreaking to say the least, she wanted to cry everytime she heard the time, why did she let lisa die. 

jisoo looked at her fast, "i-i'm jisoo." she said, rosie smiled. "pretty name and you're pretty." rosie made an attempt to flirt, it seemed weird because for months she was afraid to flirt or even try to have sex with someone, she thought lisa would be so dissappointed in her. 

"u-uh, thank you..." jisoo said. 

-

rosie smiled to herself while she was walking through the crowd, she was trying to find jungkook. soon enough she found him, sitting and talking with some boys. 

rosie sat down beside him. "oh hey, i thought you were with the others?" jungkook asked, rosie shrugged. "they went to bed." rosie simply said, jungkook nodded. 

...

ending of chapter ain't the best but right now the whole story line is messed up so i need to edit this book hella fast lmao

please do vote on my story!! thank you

-bby.rae