U

jisoo was back at the pysch ward, it seemed like most people knew what had happened 2 days ago, even if jennie said no one knew but her, rosie, yeri and jungkoook. 

-

on the other hand, jungkook was a wreck. he missed jimin so much. he missed his comforting hugs, jungkook missed his kisses and his everything. 

he decided to call the older, he picked up. 

"hi, kook!" jimin said, jungkook smiled. "hey, can we face time? i miss you so much." jungkook mumbled, "of course, let me just go inside the apartment." 

few minutes they were face timing, "you're beautiful." jungkook praised the guy, jimin blushed. 

"you're very pretty too, kook." jimin said and smiled. "hey, minnie..." jungkook mumbled, jimin hummed. "yes?" 

"so... you know rosaanne park?" 

"yeah, of course. lisa's girlfriend..." jimin said and smiled. "she is here, at the pysch ward right now." jungkook said, "well, that's amazing." jimin said and smiled. 

"we talked and... we're going to escape." jungkook said, jimin sighed. 

"no." 

"jimin-" 

"kook, no. you and her stay there until you're healthy." jimin said, jungkook sighed. 

"you don't understand. i've been for almost five months, i'm free from drugs, alchol and i haven't self-harmed for 5 months." jungkook said. "kook, that's amazing, i'm so proud of you." jimin told him. 

"we're running away, in two weeks. can you buy two tickets to thailand? i know you miss me and i do too! we can start a life there, me, you and rosie. i promise, rosie is clean too." jungkook said. 

jimin sighed and rolled his eyes, "kook, i miss you so much... fine, i'll do it." jimin said. 

"thank you baby boy! i can't wait to hug you and kiss you." jungkook said, jimin blushed. 

"i can't wait either, babe." jimin said. 

-

"jisoo, how've you been?" mr. kim asked, jisoo hummed. "good." 

"right... you've lost a lot of weight... you know it's good?" mr. kim said, jisoo shrugged. 

"you were sent to the hospital for a suicide attempt?" 

"i wasn't going too! i just fainted." jisoo stated, she was tired of everyone saying that she tried to kill herself, she didn't. she just harmed herself until she fainted. 

"well... jisoo. please do write down two goals you want to accomplish and we'll talk about it on sunday." mr. kim said, jisoo nodded. 

-

"hi jisoo!" rosie said, skipping to jisoo. "oh, hey..." jisoo said. 

"how are you?" rosie asked, "uh, good... how are y-you?" jisoo asked, avoiding eye contact. 

"i'm fine, do you wanna take a walk in the garden?" rosie asked, jisoo smiled and nodded. 

and that moment, rosie fell for her even more. her smile was so pretty. 

"you should smile more." rosie said, jisoo gulped. "o-okay." jisoo mumbled. 

they walked around the garden, rosie even talked about random facts about flowers. 

"you know what? we should all have a sleepover! me, you, yeri, t-taehyung and jennie and yoongi can also join." rosie said, "that would be f-fun." jisoo said and bit her lip. 

-

"kim yerim?" 

"yes?" she asked nervously. "you're accepted, you can leave in three days. your family will visit you tomorrow to help you pack for two hours." 

yeri smiled and bowed. "thank you so much!" she cheered. 

yeri was happy to leave, of course she'd miss this place. but she wanted a normal life, maybe she'd even try to even audition for an agency? she could be a solo artist, right? 

yeru could dance, sing and rap. she had everything, yeri was happy. 

...

hey, i'm back with a re-edited chapter :))

my cousin's wedding was amazing, she was so pretty and so was her cousin, also a famous comedian and singer from my coutry came and sang a few songs and even joked lmao

i'm thinking of changing the title of the book, to like "taste of love" or something like that idk

anways, take care!! 

-bby.rae