G

update: i'm removing the rape scene between rosie and jisoo because i just can't. this means i need to change a little in the sequel later. 

-

"ah, you're awake." yeri said and giggled, rosie rubbed her eyes. "what happened?"

"jisoo brought you here, you cried lots too." yeri said, rosie sighed. "stupid." she mumbled to herself. 

"do you need a painkiller?" yeri asked, rosie hummed. "sure." 

-

"hey, rosie." jungkook said, rosie smiled. "hi." 

"i was just at mr. kim and i got new medicine." jungkook said and rolled her eyes, rosie hummed. "at least they will help you?" rosie asked, jungkook sighed. "not really, they make me sleepy." he said. 

"what are you even doing in this hallway?" jungkook asked, "nothing, just walking around 'cause i'm bored." rosie giggled, jungkook nodded. 

"let's go, it's lunch time and i bet yoongi is waiting for us." jungkook said, rosie nodded and both walked towards the cafeteria. 

-

"oh hi, lisa and taehyung." jennie said once they sat down, rosie smile. "hey, jisoo, jennie and yoongi." rosie said, yeri was not here at the moment because she was meeting her parents and doing check ups. 

"how are you two today?" jennie asked, jungkook shrugged. "i'm fine." jungkook mumbled, "i'm alright too." rosie said and took a bite of her food. 

"i've gotta go to my appoinment now, bye jisoo, lisa and taehyung." jennie said, jisoo sighed but nodded. 

after 10 minutes, jungkook was gone. yoongi had come and dragged him away. now it was only jisoo and rosie. 

"jisoo, we should go to the balcony." rosie said and smiled, jisoo hestitaed but nodded. 

-

"it's kinda cold outside today... are you cold, jisoo?" rosie asked as she looked at jisoo. 

"eh, not really. it's okay." she said and smiled, "did i say something dumb yesterday?" rosie asked. jisoo shrugged. "no, you just cried over your ex and said it was your fault she died. "jisoo said, rosie bit her lip and nodded. "ah... i'm stupid." rosie said and laughed. 

"no." jisoo said, rosie looked at her, "huh? what did you say?" rosie asked and smiled. jisoo rolled her eyes but glanced at rosie. 

"you're not stupid, those drugs are. so stop taking them." jisoo said, rosie pouted. 

"have you even been in a relationship, like a romantic one?" rosie asked, jisoo shock her head as a no. "never had one, never wil have one." she said. 

"don't say that, jisoo! the universe has a plan for you, or else you wouldn't be born." rosie stated, jisoo hummed. "that plan is for me to stay here all my life til i die." jisoo said. 

"you're an adult, don't you want to fun stuff? like go to a bar late at night with your friends or partner and eat rameyon and have a beer? go to the amusment park and take funny pictures?" rosie asked, she really missed doing that stuff. 

"i don't know, i'd rather sit inside with a cup of tea and be sad." jisoo said and giggled. 

"boring." rosie mumbled. jisoo hummed. "not everyone is someone who likes to party." jisoo said. 

rosie admired jisoo, she was pretty, rosie did not know her story but she imagened she had gone through a lot of damage, she seemed so broken yet so beautiful. she could break any second if you touched her. rosie smiled, rosie fell in love with jisoo. 

"jisoo?" rosie asked, jisoo hummed. "yeah?"

"i like you, in a romantic way." rosie said and smiled. 

-

the comments probably doesn't make sense because i'm changing a lot lol :(

today has been great so far, bts's new song is amazing. please stream permission dance!! they look so good and i loved hearing joon sing, his voice is beautiful and dance is cool. 

my dad woke me up at 10AM and told me I had recived the True Beauty OST album, and it's so pretty!! 

take care, drink water, eat food and sleep!

-bby.rae