O

jisoo woke up in a white room, it was colorless. it seemed like heaven to people. 

she felt dizzy and she tried to understand where she was, she saw the machines who were plugged into her and she sighed. 

jisoo was at the hsopital, how did she get her? jisoo tried to remember, but she only remembers a knife. did she cut herself? who found her? it must've been jennie. 

where were jennie? did jennie hate her? jisoo is bothering people, jisoo should just dissappear she thought. 

suddenly someone opened the door, it was jennie. she looked a bit sad. 

"jisoo! you're awake." jennie said and hugged jisoo weakly. 

"what happened?"

"did you really try to kill yourself?" jennie asked carefully, jisoo shock her head. "i wouldn't." 

jennie nodded and smiled. 

-

rosie and jungkook were at the cafeteria, it was empty. lunch time was over for a long time ago and now it was only rosie and jungkook there. 

"so the escape... let's do it in two weeks." jungkook said, rosie nodded. 

"wait, how we escape?"

"you can jump over the fence, they don't have guards there. yoongi told me once." jungkook said, rosie hummed. "when do we do it?"

"the friday that week, when everyone's at the party. most of the workers are there and won't notice that we escape." jungkook said. rosie nodded. 

"did you talk jimin?" rosie asked, wondering if jimin knew about the escape yet. "we talked yesterday but i didn't tell him yet, we said we'll call in a few days so i'll say it then so he can fix the plane tickets." 

"but, didn't he want you to recover?" rosie asked, confused. 

"he miss me, i miss him. he will do it." jungkook said. 

-

"so, how are you doing these days, yerim?" namjoon asked, yerim hummed. 

"fine i guess? my new roommate is kind, and i haven't have any attacks the past week!" yerim said and smiled, yerim also had anger issues and could get triggered easily. 

"that's fantastic, really. miss. lee has been watching you latley and we have spoken and decided that you could leave within 1 week. we will contact your parents soon." namjoon said and smiled. 

yerim smiled. "thank you so much!" she said and jumped around a little. yerim was very happy. 

-

"lisa! guess what? oh hi jungkook. y'all guess what?" rosie yelled as she came into the dorm. 

jungkook and rosie were sitting by the desk, watching random youtube videos. 

"yeah, what?" jungkook asked, "they told me i could leave this place! next week." yerim said and cheered, jungkook and rosie both smiled. 

"that's amazing, yeri." rosie said, even though she was sad. she had just gotten to know the girl and now she was leaving. 

"yeri! i'm proud of you!" jungkook said. they had a group hug.

-

"hey jisoo. are you okay?" jennie asked, jisoo nodded and placed the water glass onto the table again. 

"they said you could leave in the morning, so mr. kim and me will pick you up around 9am." jennie said, jisoo nodded. 

"the others are worried, you know... lisa, jungkook and yerim." 

"oh... why are they worried?" jisoo asked, no one ever cared for jisoo. 

"they're worried because they think you're pretty, kind and they are your friends." jennie said, jisoo sighed. "friends? really?" jisoo scoffed. 

"they see you as a friend, that lisa girl was really nice to you." jennie said, "you like her?" 

"why would i?" jisoo asked, jennie shrugged. "she's kind, she's pretty and she seem to care about you. girlfriend material." jennie said and giggled. 

"probably not, she's just doing it out of pity." jisoo sighed, jennie shock her head. 

"i think she really likes you." jennie said and smiled, jisoo just rolled her eyes. 

-

 "you know jisoo? well i think i like her. the way i liked lisa." rosie whispered, jungkook hummed. 

"jisoo is nice, even though she doesn't talk. she helped me find mr. kim's office the first day here." jungkook said. 

"i'm afraid, will lisa be sad if i move on? will she be mad at me?" rosie said. 

"rosie, she's dead. either way she would be happy you found someone you love." 

"if i fall in love with each other and end up becoming an item... i mean i'd have to leave her." rosie sighed, jungkook smirked. 

"lead her on, pretend you're in love with her even though you are and then you just leave her. play with someone's feelings, you know." jungkook said, rosie pouted. 

"that will just her, jisoo's soul is precious." 

"it'll be fun to play with someone's feelings." jungkook said, before jimin came into the picture jungkook was a play boy. he played with girl and boy's feelings all the time. 

rosie sighed, she was stressed. "you know what, i will lead her on!" rosie said. 

...

i like this version more, as you can see if you're an old reader i changed bora to yeri from red velvet lmao, also red velvet are coming back soon! i'm so excited, i miss my girls are so much, yes im a reveluv and my bias is yeri <3

also loona's new album is just wow, it's so good lmao, my faves song must be PTT, dance on my own and a different night. yes i'm an orbit too lmao, my bias are kim lip, jinsoul and vivi.

anways, take care!

-bby.rae