K

jTW: jisoo's past, suicide attempt, self-harm, ED discussion or rape and abuse, kidnaping

isoo was just 12 when she was kidnapped, she was weak. she was a child. 

she was taken to jeju island where she was kept locked in, the man who who kidnapped her used to abuse her, he'd hit her and sometimes even rape her if he was in the mood. 

one day, jisoo maneged to escape, after almost two years. she wandered around on jeju for about a week until people that lived in the small village started to notice and be confused on why this 14 year old girl was walking around, she looked pale, scared and dirty. 

the social services soon came and took her in, she lived in a foster center before her aunt recognized her when she was at jeju, she adopted her later on and took her back to seoul. 

no one knew what jisoo had been through. jisoo started school, she was bulled in her shcool. she didn't know why, she didn't have any friends, she was not likeable. 

due to this, she devolped depression and social anxiety, she started to lock herself in her room. she would be alone, on summer breaks she would spend her days in her room while her aunt and cousin would be traveling somewhere. jisoo refused to go with them.

when she was 16, she devolped an eating disorder, she starved herself. no one noticed that she lost a lot of weight, no one noticed she was sad. jisoo was a ghost. 

because of this, she started self-harming. she cut herself everyday. she always had an hoodie on and refused to shower with the other girls after PE. she would wait until everyone had left. 

one day, when she turned 17. that morning, before anyone had woken up. she tried to commit suicide. she had been saving pain killers under her bed for weeks. 

she overdosed, she was found 2 hours later by her older couisn, jisoo was passed out. she was rushed to the hospital then. it was not a great birthday. 

her aunt blamed herself for not knowing what was happening to jisoo. she saw the scars, she saw how skinny jisoo was. the doctor said it would be best if she dropped out of school and lived at the pysch ward to get help. 

jisoo woke up around 3PM, her aunt cried then and so did her two cousins. jisoo felt guilty, she was mad at herself. she should've taken more pills. now she had to see her aunt and couisin cry over her. she knew they were worried about her, but jisoo didn't want to think that way. 

no one cared about jisoo, jisoo was ugly, jisoo was stupid, jisoo was a ghost, jisoo wished to die. 

one week later jisoo was out of the hospital, she dropped out off school and her aunt sent her to the pysch ward. 

-

this is just a backstory to why jisoo is at the pysch ward!

don't forget to vote as it makes me motivated :)

take care

-bby.rae