I

rosie woke up to the sound of someone screaming, she rubbed her eyes and managed to turn on the lamp at the nightstand. 

she saw hyejin curled up in a ball, she was shaking while crying. rosie bit her lip, how could she help hyejin? 

hyejin was grabbing her ears while stimming, rosie got up and filled a glass of water. 

"it's okay, hyejin. no one will hurt you... shh." rosie said, she was sitting on her bed because hyejin was triggered and rosie didn't think she would like someone sitting in front of her, hugging or sitting on her bed. 

hyejin finally calmed down, tears were still rolling down her face. "water?" rosie asked, hyejin nodded and took the glass. "how are you?" rosie asked, "fine." hyejin signed, rosie nodded. 

"i learned some sign langauges, i don't know lots of words but i'll learn more." rosie said, hyejin nodded. hyejin placed a note book in her lap, she held a pen and started writing, when she was dond she showed rosie. 

can i tell you about my trauma?

rosie looked up at hyejin before nodding, "only if you feel comfortable enought." rosie said and smiled, hyejin nodded, she started writing. 

my parents were abuisve, they would hit me and my older brother. my dad would burn old cigarettes on our skin and mum would throw wine bottles at us. when they found out i had autism they became even more abusive, they would lock me in my room for hours while i heard my brother crying and begging them to stop hitting him. my brother killed himself by jumping in the sea, i started self-harming and one day my grandparents came to visit and they saw everything happen through the window and ran away with me

rosie was speechless as she read about hyejin's trauma. she wanted to cry, how could a parent do this to their own children? 

"i am so sorry that happened to you, you don't deserev that, neither does your brother. but you're safe now and your parents can't get you back." rosie assured her, hyejin sniffled and nodded. 

i want to sleep

rosie nodded, "okay, let's sleep now." rosie said and tunred off the lights. 

-

"jisoo!" rosie said and ran up to jisoo who was sitting on a bench in the hallway. 

"oh hi, lisa." jisoo said and blushed, "let's go, i want to show you something outside." rosie said, rosie was thinking about asking jisoo to be her girlfriend. 

many may think rosie changed her mind about escaping with jungkook, you're wrong. it's all just a act, rosie did not have feelings for jisoo. 

the two girls made it to garden, rosie stopped walking and turned around to face jisoo. 

jisoo gulped, "jisoo." rosie carefully spoke, jisoo nodded. 

"i love you, would you like to be my girlfriend?" rosie asked, of course she was faking it. nothing she was saying was true, rosie didn't love jisoo. 

jisoo chocked on air and stared into rosie's eyes. "i-" jisoo didn't know what to say. 

"it's okay-" rosie couldn't finish her sentence because jisoo hugged her, rosie smiled and hugged back. "yes, i'd like to be your girlfriend, lisa." jisoo whispered, "that's amazing." rosie said, they let go off each other and rosie leaned in and pressed a kiss onto jisoo's forehead. making jisoo blush. 

-

jungkook bit her lip as he ate food, he was stimming due to his ADHD. he felt very engerized, it was the ADHD. jungkook was diagnosed with ADHD when he got to the pysch ward. 

jungkook giggled as he looked at photos of jimin, jimin was pretty, jimin was kind. jungkook missed jimin so much, jungkook wanted to see jimin.

he tapped the button 'call' and it ringed for about five seconds before jimin answered the face time call. 

"minnie!" jungkook said, stimming. jimin smiled and waved. "hi, kook. how are you?" jimin asked, "good, but i miss you and my stims are killing me." jungkook said and pouted. 

"it's okay, i think your stims are cute." jimin said, jungkook shocked his head but blushed. 

"they're annoying." jungkook scoffed, jimin hummed. "i miss you too, i saw this arcade today and i we should go there." jimin said, jungkook nodded. "sure, i can't wait to hug you." jungkook said, jimin smiled. "can't wait." jimin said, "it's late at yours, minnie. you should sleep." jungkook said.

"but i want to talk to you." jimin whined, jungkook nodded. "me too, we can talk while you fall asleep." jungkook said, jimin gave in and nodded. 

it ended with jungkook singing, jimin fell asleep to the calming sweet sound. 

"goodnight, minnie. i love you." jungkook said and hanged up, just then yoongi entered the room. he looked tired, like he had been crying. 

"man, you okay?" jungkook asked, yoongi glared at him. "no." he scoffed. "what's troubling you, yoon?" jungkook asked, yoongi sat on his bed and placed a pillow on his lap. 

"h-hobi has cancer and he's in LA." yoongi said and began to cry, hoseok and yoongi had been dating online for almost 3 years now. "oh, i'm sorry, is it serious?" 

"not really, but i'm scared that something will happen. his parents and sister lives in korea and they can't fly over." yoongi said, jungkook nodded and hugged yoongi. "shh, it's okay." jungkook whispered. "i need to visit him, i don't know when he will die and-" 

"escape with me and rosie, we're escaping in two days, you can buy a ticket to LA at the airport." jungkook said, "i know, but i want to get better." yoongi sniffled. 

"they have help in LA too and didn't mr. kim teach you some english lasy year since hoseok was not good at korean?" jungkook asked, yoongi nodded. 

"it'll fine." jungkook said. 

just then rosie ran into the room. 

"ya'll, me and jisoo are officaly girlfriends!" 

...

hey lol, this took me like 4 hours to write lmao

pls do vote and comment as it makes me motivated to write! :)

take care

-bby.rae