N

it was friday, rosie was in her room. yeri was watching some random kpop show on her phone.

rosie was waiting for jungkook to show up, he said they needed to discuss the escape. 

later jungkook and rosie were seated at the balcony. jungkook had a coffee since he said it was still early, (it was 1PM) 

"so, jimin is buying us tickets to thailand, we'll escape on friday, in two weeks. during the small party. the door is unlocked, i know it... and then we'll just jump over the fence. it might be hard but we'll do it. then we're boarding the plane two hours later." jungkook told her, rosie hummed. 

"so jimin agrees?" rosie asked, "uh, i got him too but i think he is against it." 

"jimin cares a lot about you, i remember the first time he talked you to you, during lunch. lisa and me were so happy." rosie said, jungkook smiled. 

-

"hi, roseanne. how are you?" mr. kim asked. rosie shrugged. 

"uh, i'm alright."

"i see you're friends with kim jisoo, am i right?" 

"i guess." rosie said, in all honesty rosie couldn't say 'me and jisoo are friends' since they just had started talking and rosie wanted just more than friends. 

she knows jungkook to lead her on, play with her feelings and then leave her. 

"you've been off drugs for two weeks now, that's great! i also know that your roommate yerim will leave next week and there is actually already another girl joining you, the next day! her name is Hyejin, a thing you should you know about her is that she has autism." mr. kim said, rosie nodded. 

"she won't sleep in the bedroom every night since she also truma flashbacks once in a while." mr. kim told her. 

rosie had no experience with austism, but she guessed she would need to do some research to see if there is anything she should know. 

"do you know sign language?" mr. kim asked, rosie shock her head as a no. 

"some people with autism tend to go into mute mode, when they have traumatic flashbacks, gets triggered or stressed. which causes them to not speak, it can be for hours, days or even weeks. they can write on papers but i advice you to learn sign language. like simple words like 'are you okay?' or 'should i call someone?' okay?"

"yeah, i can do that." rosie said and smiled. she was excited to meet her new roommate but she was also sad because yeri would be leaving. 

-

jisoo played with a few fidget toys to get distracted, she felt suicidal the last days. she think jennie noticed, since it only had been two days she came back from the hospital. 

"jisoo." jennie said, jisoo hummed. 

"yeri said we'll meet at her and rosie's dorm in two hours." 

jisoo rolled her eyes, she hated meeting people. 

"you can do it jisoo." jennie said and smiled.