K

"roseanne park?" 

"yeah?" rosie said, looking at the woman infront of her. she looked like she was in her early 40's. she had black hair, "my name is kim yubin and i'll guide you to the first session. there will be other people there who are in the same situation." she said, rosie just nodded and followed her. 

they took an elevator up to floor three and then walked to a door. it said something like

"talk about your feelings." on it. rosie just rolled her eyes. 

when she entered the room, she saw lots of teenagers. some looked tired, others looked like they wanted to get the fuck out off her. 

"welcome everyone. we have a new person here today." yubin said, a few started to glance at the girl. 

"uh, my name's rosanne park." she said, and bowed. 

"welcome, roseanne. it's your first time here and i understand if you don't want to talk about what has happened to you." she said, rosie shrugged. "i don't really mind." rosie said.

"well, would you like to start?" yubin asked, rosie shock her head.

"i can start." a girl with brown hair said, she looked pretty, chaeyoung thought. 

"my name's jennie kim. when i was 11 i got sent to new zealand to study. i studided there til i was 15 and then decided to go home to korea. when i entered the house my parents were laying in the living room with blood all over them. the window was broken and my mum's jewlery was stolen, after that i lived with my aunt and her daughter. we got along, til she was kidnapped one day. no one found her and she was confirmed dead five months later. i became very said, tried taking my own life. my aunt was poor and had no money. so... i started selling my own body to women and men. i didn't get lost of money from it but we could buy food. one day some couple found me and i was placed her." 

some people said 'i'm so sorry for your loss' or 'that's so sad, i can't imagine'

chaeyoung just sat there, looking at everyone.

"would you like to go now, roseanne?" yubin asked, rosie nodded. 

"uh well, two of my classmates made me test a drug, soon i got addiced. i started going to parties and drinking alchol. one night i was at this party and i had a gun. i shot my best friend. i ended up at the hospital and now i'm here." rosie said, "oh..." some of them said.

"what happened to those two classmates?" a voice asked, rosie searched the room and saw that the voice belonged to a male voice. rosie stared at him, he seemed familiar. 

"the boy was sent to the psyhc ward and the girl died..." rosie said, looking right into his eyes. 

he sighed, she nodded. that was jungkook. 

"ah, well does someone else wants to talk?" yubin asked, a smile on her lips. no one said a word, it was dead silent. 

"then i think this session is over!" she said, "it's just 10 am, so everyone go back to your dorm and jung-" 

"my name's taehyung, kim taehyung." he said, rosie looked at him. 'he changed his name to a dead persons name, really?' she thought and rolled her eyes. taehyung was like the gossip drama queen in the class, he knew everything. he had the biggest crush on the nerd. sadly, he was in a car crash and died just a few months ago. 

"right... taehyung, can you show roseanne her room?" yubin asked, jungkook just nodded. 

jungkook walked fast and it made rosie annoyed, "stop walking." she said, jungkook stopped. 

-

rosie catched up and looked at him. "so you're here? your parents put you here, right... jungkook?" rosie asked, jungkook hummed. "y-yeah." he said. 

"what happened with jimin?" rosie asked as the walked. jimin and jungkook had liked each other since they were 13 but too scared to admit it. 

"he moved... after he got to know about my addiction he moved to thailand, he said he'l come back once i'm better so i asked my parents to put me here..." jungkook spoke, rosie nodded. 

"fun, lisa died so yeah. i don't have a girlfriend anymore." she said and laughed, a sad laugh. lisa and rosie were girlfriends before the drugs were even in the picture. they loved each other so much so it drove lisa to crash her own car into a hill one night. she died at the hospital that morning. rosie hated herself for not protecting lisa better. 

"i'm sorry i made you test those drugs, i'm so sorry i put you through this hell." jungkook whispered. it was true, he was sorry.  "eh, it's okay. i'm here to get better right?" she said. 

jungkook shrugged. "your room is here, you share room with a girl named... kim yeri yeah. she's nice, sometimes she acts like a child." jungkook said, rosie nodded. 

"where's your room?" she asked, "uh, over there." he said and pointed at the end of the hallway. rosie nodded. 

a girl walked passed them, she seemed stressed. rosie stared at her. 

"who's that?" rosie whispered, jungkook hummed. "oh, that's jisoo. she's quiet, never heard her talk." he said, rosie nodded. 

"well, i'm going inside my dorm." rosie said. "yeah, lunch serves at 12 pm, i'll get you. dinner is at 7 pm and every friday there is like a party. sometimes they have alchol. not often though." jungkook said, rosie hummed.