C

rosie entered the room, it wasn't big. two single beds. a small window. a desk and a bathroom. 

the bed close to the window had lots of stuff. a red suitcase with clothes in it. on the nightstand was a phone charger and lots of smal photos were hanging on the wall. 

rosie assumed that was her roomates. 

rosie hummed and started unpacking. she had some clothes, her sister brought it here. her phone and computer were in there. she found two framed photos too. one with her and her family and one with her and sooyoung. they looked happy, it was taken when rosie arrived to seoul after summer break. sooyoung was holding a stuffed koala rosie had gifted her. 

she missed her, and now she was dead and it was all rosie's fault. rosie felt tears on her face as old memories of the two best friends replayed in her mind. from their crazy school dates to their late night sleepovers during summer and winter break. they came out to each other too, rosie said she was lesbian and sooyoung was bisexual. 

suddenly she heard the door being unlocked, rosie dried her tears and set down the frame fast and smiled. 

a girl entered the room, she had brown hair she bowed and rosie did the same. 

"hello, i guess you're my new roomate! my name is kim yerim!" she said, she sounded cheerful. 

"oh, hey. i'm roseanne park, but yeah you can call me; rosie, chaeyoung, chae... whatever feels more comfortable to you." rosie said, yerim nodded. 

"you can call me yerim or yeri." she said, rosie nodded. 

"well, my bed is there by the window you probably noticed," she giggled. "i need to go to my therapy session now... but i'll be back in an hour." yeri said, rosie nodded. 

"well, good luck." she said and smiled. 

during an hour rosie had decorated her side of the room, she didn't have a lot to put up or place somewhere. 

a knock was being heard and rosie opened, revealing jungkook. 

"hey." rosie said and let the boy in. "hi, so... it's lunch time now." jungkook told her, rosie hummed. 

"ah okay, let me just lock the door and we can leave." rosie said and smiled. 

-

the cafeteria was small, rosie could see about 7 tables. 

"they're serving samgyeopsal today! my favorite." jungkook cheered, smiling. rosie hummed, following jungkook to get the food. 

"this is so good, right?" jungkook asked, rosie nodded. "s-sure." 

rosie could feel her cravings for alchol and drugs, she hadn't had them for 24 hours and she needed. she looked around nervously. she was anxious. 

"you look uh, nervous?" jungkook asked, rosie hummed. "cravings for alchol and stuff..." rosie mumbled, jungkook nodded. "ah, it will be like that for a while. i remember having a mental breakdown every day the first two weeks here." jungkook said, laughing a little. 

a boy sat down beside jungkook, rosie glanced at him. jungkook noticed it. 

"oh! this is yoongi.. my roomate and this is roseanne. she's my old friend and also new here." jungkook said, yoongi hummed. "hey." he said. rosie bowed a little. "hi." rosie said quietly. 

-

rosie was currently sitting in her bed, yeri was still not here. 

it was 3 pm and rosie was scrolling through her phone, she saw some of her classmates having fun on the beach. rosie wondered if they knew what had happened. did they think rosie was dead? did they think she was sent to mental hospital, jail? 

rosie wanted to know but she know she would never. 

-

while rosie had showered, yeri had entered the room. currently she was listening to music. 

rosie dressed herself in a pink pajamas, she walked out off the bathroom and saw yeri dancing while humming to a song. 

rosie smiled, yeri stopped dancing when she saw rosie. 

"oh! you weren't meant to see that!" yeri said, she was embarressed. rosie shock her head. 

"you're a good dancer and i heard some singing, you want to be a singer?" rosie asked as she placed herself on her bed. 

"i wanted to be an idol but then i got here..." yeri said. 

"that sucks, maybe you can try when you get out off here?" rosie said, yeri hummed. 

"i've been here for 2 years and i'm 18. i'll probably be too old to be an idol." yeri said and laughed. rosie shrugged. 

"just because you're in your early 20's doesn't mean you can't dance or sing more and there's probably some agency who would love to have you." rosie said, yeri smiled. 

"thank you!" yeri said. 

...

i love my new writing style

please do vote! 

-bby.rae