O

rosie and jungkook were boarding the plane to thailand, yoongi had stayed, he didn't run with them when they did. jungkook and rosie didn't know but if he wanted to stay they let him.

-

yoongi stayed, he felt guilty because rosie left jisoo. jisoo loved rosie and yoongi felt guilty because of it. 

-

jisoo was in the garden, she was sad. this morning she had gotten the news that rosie and jungkook were gone. yoongi told her. 

jisoo missed her and she didn't understand why, was it all a lie? did rosie not love her? were rosie faking everything, but why?

yoongi was watching her from far away, he walked closer to her and sat down beside, guilt in his eyes. he hated seeing jisoo hurt. they had been friends for many years, before jennie came here and yoongi was the one who took care of her wounds and cry attacks in the middle of the night. 

he'd tell her about his crush's in school and how hw figured out he was gay. 

"it hurts."

"of course it does," he said, smiling sadly. "the hurt is how we know it was love. the absence we feel is proof that we had something that can be lost."

"...and when does it stop?"

he looked at her, his eyes were dark, feeling guilt.

"if it was love, it won't."

...

hi, i'm done re-editing :)

the comments does not make sense at all lmao

pls do vote, comment, follow me and read my other books

take care

-bby.rae