M

jisoo was getting ready for the date, it was around 5 PM. jennie was currently with her family so jisoo had the dorm for herself. 

she put on a normal black dress, she never wore it but she only dressed in sweat pants and hoodie's so why not try and be pretty for a date? jisoo was confused, confused about her feelings. how did you figure out your sexuality? how does jisoo know for sure she is lesbian? why was it so hard? jisoo sighed and banged her head against the wall, a habit she had gotten when she was young. 

-

rosie was scrolling on social media when she heard the door being unlocked, yerim had left the dorm. she was with her family, she was healed from her past trauma. yerim was okay. 

rosie just hummed, thinking it was just her new roommate. 

"oh hi." rosie said, the girl looked shy, she looked around. avoiding eye contact. rosie had made research that people with autism had a hard time making eye contact people. 

"hey, i'm hyejin." she said, rosie hummed. "i'm... lisa." rosie said, and bit her lip. 

"this is my bed so you can take the bed over there." rosie said and smiled, hyejin nodded and went to the bed, beside the window. rosie went back to her phone and scrolled through her phone. 

her phone had been turned into the police, for invesegation and she got back just two days ago. she had gotten messaged from her friends, they asked her if she was okay or if she was in jail. 

rosie couldn't bother to answer, she just scrolled down her feed. seeing photos of her friends, eating out, having fun at bars and what not. rosie missed it, she couldn't wait to escape.

even though a part of her didn't want to escape, she wanted to recover from abusing drugs and alchol but what could she do? rosie would be the same. 

-

rosise hummed on a melody as she set up a small picnic, she was excited for the date and she really hoped jisoo liked her too. 

after about 30 minutes everything was set up and now rosie was waiting, she was wearing a top with a skirt on. 

rosie looked up when the balcony door opened, revealing jisoo. jisoo was beautiful, jisoo looked stunning in the black dress she wore. 

rosie smiled, "hi, welcome to our first day." rosie said, jisoo hummed. "h-hey." jisoo said and bit her lip, she was nervous. she hoped rosie was nice, and that jisoo could figure out if she was straight or not. 

"so, i stole these sandwiches at breakfast." rosie said and chuckled, jisoo nodded. 

both of them were eating, rosie did the most talking while jisoo just hummed or answered the questions rosie asked. 

"how did you end up here? you never told me." rosie asked, jisoo gulped. "i was uh, kidnapped when i was young, the man he... did things to me. i escaped tho." jisoo said, "i was in a foster home and later my aunt found me, i don't where my parents are... i devolped PSTD, depression and social anxiety because of the trauma and... i got an eating disorder and later tried to commit suicide, so that's kind of why am here." jisoo said, that was the first time jisoo told someone what had happened to her, she refused to tell her aunt and cousins. 

"oh... i'm so sorry that happened to you jisoo. you really don't desereve that, no one does and i promise you're safe here." rosie said and gave jisoo a ressuring smile. 

"lisa." jisoo said, rosie looked up and hummed. "do you really like me? i mean, in a romantic way?" jisoo asked, rosie smiled. "yeah, of course." she said. 

jisoo bit her lip and looked around the balcony before facing rosie again. 

"i've never liked anyone, i think i-i like you." jisoo nervously said, rosie smiled. "i like you too, jisoo. so you've figured out?" 

"i think so, i thought about it while getting ready and i asked jennie about other sexualities other than gay and bisexual. i think i'm pansexual." jisoo said. 

"that's great, i'm glad you figured it out. i, myself am lesbain." rosie said. 

the girls talked for about 20 minutes more, until it was time to leave. it was around 9PM and jisoo needed to sleep, accoriding to mr. kim she needs to sleep and wake up at the right time everyday. 

rosie slipped her into jisoo's while they were walking, a slight blush on jisoo's cheeck. 

"goodnight, jisoo." rosie said, "night, lisa." jisoo said, rosie gave her a quick hug and then they both walked into their dorms. 

-

rosie's dorm was dark, she guessed her roommate was asleep? 

hyejin was not asleep, she was on her bed. rocking back and fourth. rosie gulped and slowly approched the girl. she looked panicked. 

"h-hyejin, are you okay?" rosie carefully asked, hyejin shock her head and pulled her knees to her chest and began crying and screaming. 

rosie panicked. what should she do? why was hyejin acting like this? 

rosie got a glass of water and placed it on hyejin's night stand, five minutes later and hyejin had started calming down. she looked scared though. 

"are you alright? i brought some water, it's on the nightstand." rosie said, hyejin nodded and looked at the glass before taking a sip. 

"i'm sorry, i was having a trauma flashback." hyejin said, rosie shurgged. "it's okay, it just made me worry a bit." rosie said and smiled, hyejin weakly smiled, avoiding eye contact with rosie. 

"do you know that i have autsim?" hyejin asked carefully, hyejin was scared rosie was going to leave her if she found out she had autsim because that's what her family did. 

"yeah, i know. i did some research on it, is there any marerial that you don't like?" rosie asked, hyejin nodded. "i don't like metal, material like slime. but i do like fluffy things, like plushies." hyejin said and giggled, touching her ears. 

"ah okay, i don't think they allow metal here so you don't need to worry." rosie said and smiled. 

"well it's late and i think we should go sleep, yeah?" rosie said, hyejin hummed and put the blanket over her again, rosie turned off the lights and went to sleep. 

...

i'm back with re-editing, so i'm sorry it took like two days it was because, i relapsed and today i went to the city far away from me and bought some kpop albums. i bought twice's new album, and two bts albums. i pulled very good photocards!!

take care

-bby.rae