J

"how did it go?" jungkook asked as rosie entered his dorm. "it went well, she is pretty sure she likes me." rosie said and smiled, jungkook nodded. "that's great." 

"let's go eat breakfast, i have a meeting with mr. kim in an hour." jungkook said, rosie nodded and both of them walked to the cafeteria. 

-

jennie, rosie, jungkook, yoongi and jisoo were at the cafetera, picking out their breakfast. rosie noticed jisoo did not take lots food, jisoo told her about her eating disorder. 

it was wednesy, only two days left til the escape. jimin had bought the tickets and everything was done. 

the friends found a table and sat down with the food. "anyone heard from yeri yet?" jennie asked, "no, she left yesterday so i think she is just settling down." rosie said, jennie hummed. "i wish to get discharged too." jennie said, "we all will." jungkook spoke up. yoongi looked up and nodded. "we will, some earlier than others." yoongi said and glanced at rosie and jungkook. 

"yeah..." jennie mumbled, "anways, let's eat now." she said and smiled. 

-

jungkook was seated on the chair, he looked around the room. jungkook had got diagnosed with ADHD when he entered the pysch ward. he hated himself for weeks for it. 

"so how are you?" mr. kim asked, jungkook shrugged. mr. kim hummed. "have you talked to jimin?" he asked, mr. kim knew about jimin since jungkook often cried over him. 

"we talked a few days ago, i-i miss him." jungkook said, trying not to cry. "it's okay to cry, i know you miss him but you will get better, you've been free from drugs and alchol for months now and you might get discharged soon and then you can go to him." mr. kim said and gave him a smile. 

"i feel like a dissapoinment, jimin hates me for being a drug addict... he probably thinks i'm disgusting because i have ADHD." jungkook said, mr. kim shock his head. "i met jimin a few times, you know. he is very sweet and does everything to defend you. everytime he talked about you, his eyes were glittering." mr. kim said, jungkook started crying. 

"it's okay, jungkook." mr. kim ressured him. 

-

"hi hyejin." rosie said as she stepperd into the dorm, hyejin had told rosie that she ate breakfast in her room because she didn't want to risk having a panic attack in front of everyone. 

"hey, lisa." she said, "how are you?" rosie asked, hyejin shrugged. "i'm fine..." she mumbled. 

"we both know that is a lie, what's up?" rosie asked, sitting on her bed. 

"i miss my girlfriend." hyejin whispered, rosie hummed. "what's her name?"

"jinsoul." hyejin said and smiled at the pretty name. "that's a pretty name, why do you miss her?" rosie asked, "because i'm here and she is far away, she lives in deugu and she doesn't know that i'm here and i've avoiding her phone calls and texts. do you she think she hates me?" hyejin asked, rosie shock her head as a no. "she is probably worried about you, you should message her about what has happened." rosie said, hyejin bit her lip. 

"i will." hyejin said and giggled, flapping her arms. rosie smiled, she found hyejin cute whenever she touched her ears or flapped her arms. 

"would you want to meet my friends? they're really nice." rosie said, hyejin hummed. 

"sure, does anyone have here have autsim?" hyejin asked, she wanted a friend who also had autism, rosie pouted, "none of my have autsim, one of my friends have ADHD though. i don't anyone with autsim other than you here." rosie said, hyejin nodded.

-

"jisoo!" rosie yelled as soon as she saw the girl in the garden, jisoo covered her ears. she didn't like when people screamed. "sorry." rosie said, jisoo nodded. "it's okay." jisoo said and bit her lip. 

"what are you doing out here?" rosie asked, jisoo shrugged. "no idea, just walking around i guess. why are you here?"

"tying to find my crush, have you seen her? she is shorter than me, she is pretty and has black hair." rosie asked, teasing. jisoo pouted. 

"i don't know." jisoo whispered, "ah, let's go shall we?" rosie asked, jisoo looked at her. 

"uh, where? why?" jisoo asked, "i don't know, lunch starts in like 10 minutes." rosie said and laughed, "oh." jisoo said and mentally slapped herself because she made a mistake. 

"let's go!" rosie said and cheered, jisoo found rosie cute. 

-

"eat." rosie softly said, jisoo was not eating the lunch. she had only drunk water. rosie sighed. 

"you need to eat, i'm not forcing you to do it, i'm not like those people. you need to eat because it's good for your body. jisoo please eat. for me?" rosie said and smiled. jisoo sighed. 

"for you." she said and started eating, rosie cheered. "so proud of jisoo." rosie said, making jisoo blush. 

...

new re-edited chapter, yes.

take care

-bby.rae