H

rosie woke up by a loud scream, she groanded and reached her phone to turn on the light.

she saw yeri in her bed, with her eyes opened. 

"ah, you woke up too! you're living at the psych ward this is normal. people always scream." yeri said and laughed. rosie nodded. 

"how come you weren't at that session yesterday?" rosie asked. 

"uh, didn't feel like it? i get to choose if i want to go." yeri said, rosie hummed.

"why are you here? you don't need to answer." rosie asked carefully. 

"eh, i have anger issues so i get mad often and yeah, i basically assulted someone because they tried to touch my friend. first i was at the psych ward for just a week, but my anger issues became stronger to where i was ready to kill someone. one day i tried to kill myself because i was tired of my anger issues and everything... so yeah, three days later my family placed me here and it's my second year here now." she said. rosie nodded.

"oh... i was a drug and alchol addict and i killed my best friend because i was high and very drunk..." rosie mumbled. "at least you'll get better when you're here! it's 3 am so we should sleep." yeri said and laughed. 

-

rosie and jungkook were walking along in the hallways, but stopped when they heard a few screams. jungkook shivered. 

"i hate living here, the screams are scary..." jungkook mumbled. 

"it seems scary." rosie said. 

both of them arrived to the cafeteria for breakfast where they saw yoongi sitting and eating breakfast, and some other guy beside him. 

jungkook and rosie sat down on the other side of the table. "hey." 

"hi." yoongi said, "oh, right! this is hoseok, m-my boyfriend. he visits me sometimes even though he lives in america." yoongi said shyly, rosie nodded. "hey, i'm rosie." 

-

it was wednesy, the day was boring. rosie was on the way to meet a private therapist. 

room number 165, rosie read. 

she knocked and someone said "come in!" 

rosie hummed and walked inside. the room was white, it had a few posters of k-pop idols like wonder girls, twice and shinee. 

a young man was sitting by the desk, he smiled. 

"hello, i'm kim namjoon." 

"hey, i'm rosie." she said, she sat down. 

"i heard you came her yesterday, how is the place?" he asked, rosie hummed. 

"well, nice? i like the food but waking up to screams in the middle of the night ain't funny." rosie said, namjoon chuckled. 

"yeah, not really... but some people have bad PSTD or some cope with screaming." namjoon said. 

namjoon was smart, he knew everything, that's what everyone said. everyone loved him.